Flannel

Make the Black Forest event dungeon a permanent addition to Void

36 members have voted

1. 1. Add Black Forest Event Dungeon? (If possible)

• +1

https://elsword.koggames.com/laby-3rd-path-pre-event/

Make it a permanent addition to Void (if possible) and make the rewards from the dungeon a new source of costumes, consumables, etc.

Also instead of the quest, make the flowers drop from the dungeon itself and use the flowers as the main exchange/craft material.

Due to the wave-based nature of the dungeon, the drop rate should be rare enough where the average player won't walk away with like, 4000 flowers.

Of course, Void can have it's own quests, too.

(I don 't have a lot of time so I'll add more to the suggestion later, also i'll make the suggestion look prettier)

Currently suggested additions / exchanges: (Note: Ignore the number on the flower, it's meaningless)

Spoiler

hrnnnggg void community i'm trying to make a list but i'm dummy broke and the clap of my empty wallet is alerting all the depression

?x S0lA6De.png : Radiant Flower ver. Black

Quests: (Note: Ignore the number on the flower, it's meaningless)

Spoiler

Dance Battle Revolution

Spoiler

Clear Black Forest 3 times
Reward: ?

Spoiler

Radiant Flower (ver. Black)

Spoiler

Elsword

Spoiler

ììë ì°©ì©ì·

Aisha

Spoiler

DeXQ3rE.png

Rena

Spoiler

mf9Ogte.png

Raven

Spoiler

l1NYpE0.png

Eve

Spoiler

cCTDcjL.png

Chung

Spoiler

GdSG6HS.png

Ara

Spoiler

YV4op7z.png

Elesis

Spoiler

KIXbFv9.png

Add

Spoiler

iKBUCAY.png

Lu

Spoiler

f8Z7nfj.png

Ciel

Spoiler

D17yLUs.png

Rose

Spoiler

9Cp79Sq.png

Ain

Spoiler

asZYzGC.png

Laby

Spoiler

HJxpG9f.png

Just now, Kanna-chan said:

eh .-. what the hell i dont even know what dungeon is that xd

It's the Nisha Labyrinth Pre-Release dungeon in  both KR and NA, and was used to mostly get potions and sages.

1 minute ago, Flannel said:

It's the Nisha Labyrinth Pre-Release dungeon in  both KR and NA, and was used to mostly get potions and sages.

is it here yet? havent been on void for a while :syobonyanSad:

2 minutes ago, Flannel said:

We don't have NL yet, she hits NA in 2-3 days.

OOF 2 - 3 days gonna have to put that NO ETA here xd

1 minute ago, Kanna-chan said:

OOF 2 - 3 days gonna have to put that NO ETA here xd

Well, yeah. But they have the opportunity to steal the dungeon now and then they can take whatever time they need to edit it.

It... honestly doesn't really sound like something that I'd like to do. Haven't done the event on NA, it's boring. Really boring. It's not something I'd want to really even remember to do 3 times daily, and would add even more to the dailies we already have. Maybe if it was more interesting, but it's literally just spawns of those suck-in monsters. It's not fun. I'd much rather have them put work into Nisha Labyrinth herself, as well as other new events. It could even be this one, but don't make it permanent. 

i forgot where it was posted, but yata said that temporary event dungeons like these were impossible due to technical difficulties. these temporary dungeons will be removed in future updates, and trying to keep them even though they're supposed to be removed will cause some game-breaking stuff to happen.

...Is it possible? Well either way, +1 ~ if this even works @w@

Not sure if it is since it's not really a permanent event dungeon. It was just for the hype of Laby.

Let me clarify how the dungeon worked: the Black Forest event dungeon was a thing for every Laby's path pre-release event. There was a timer (not sure how long it was, either 1 minute or 2 minutes) in which your goal was to defeat as many mobs as you could; they spawned continously. The mobs in the dungeon could drop full recovery potions or 100% mana elixirs. The flowers were rewards from a quest which encouraged you to do the dungeon daily. The flowers were possible to exchange at Ariel for various items such as sages or potions.

+1 tho, it was fun

On 1/16/2019 at 3:58 PM, Yatagarasu said:

not to ruin fun, but custom dungeons (or restoring old event ones from other servers) are essentially impossible these days - even assuming if a fix is possible, it'd take literal multiple months - and you don't really have the luxury, given that you also have to do many more updates than just one event + work on the next large version update 

some other things in the suggestion to keep track of;

only energy fusion is allowed to have a double droprate thing - it's a hardcoded kog thing, you can't really pick dungeons which you want to boost 

to my knowledge exp doubling buffs is also essentially dead these days, you can sort of circumvent it with mail boxes with exp accessories in them 

custom marriage-related buffs are also ded

not sure about backgrounds, honestly, can't say i know anything about how hard is it to replace these 

generally leaving the post here as a notice that i've seen the thread, but no promises whatsoever - for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, draco123 said:

i forgot where it was posted, but yata said that temporary event dungeons like these were impossible due to technical difficulties. these temporary dungeons will be removed in future updates, and trying to keep them even though they're supposed to be removed will cause some game-breaking stuff to happen.

This is you are talking, right ?

OT:

As you can see, i would be nice to implent this dungeon but i guess that it will takes mounths to implent it on void.

6 hours ago, draco123 said:

ye
prolly not possible as he said