Dream

Event Voting Cube Rewards Discussion

3 hours ago, Tarragon said:

I personally disagree about the Add's fusion drop. I'm still fairly new to the community and I'm still far behind, I don't have one character appropriately geared, NOT EVEN close. I've ran over 1,000 Add dungeon runs and I still haven't gotten a drop, I'd like it to be increased even if it's by 0.2%

If you really had done 1k runs, you'd have gotten the weapon by default through the achievement. I think you're just exaggerating there.

2 hours ago, Dream said:

If you really had done 1k runs, you'd have gotten the weapon by default through the achievement. I think you're just exaggerating there.

My point is, I shouldn't have had to do 1,000 runs just to get my weapon. This is a private server after all, I play casually so it took me even longer to get it on ONE of my characters.

30 minutes ago, Tarragon said:

My point is, I shouldn't have had to do 1,000 runs just to get my weapon. This is a private server after all, I play casually so it took me even longer to get it on ONE of my characters.

If you play casually, just stick to the free heroic weapon.
Good gear requires work.
Anyway we're off topic, so my statement remains... 0.1% or 0.2% - you won't notice the difference.

The winning team would most likely pick the consumables and enchantment pack 

why? easy, losers would get mostly nothing but it gives any newbies and f2p players an idea on how void is (sadly I can see it being the package because that's just how wins and loses are) :syobonyanOTL: 

12 minutes ago, Theetis said:

800% exp + 100% random mission, the other two are whatever

socket pack & beginner's gear pack for the rewards

^This here, add in Double Title count too pl0x. The last server buff can be whatever.

Socket is best choice and Beginner pack is okay its help new player get base gear to step forward like me i just struck +8 elrianode set for a mouth sure i was try +9 but its waste my ED 
So i think Beginner pack is good choice too

2 hours ago, Gashina said:

Can u tell me why after open token cube i dont get badget? I see badge on cube opening result but after i have still 10 badges, no more.

Check out this thread for your answer regarding the badges:

On 3/15/2019 at 6:34 PM, Dream said:

If you play casually, just stick to the free heroic weapon.
Good gear requires work.
Anyway we're off topic, so my statement remains... 0.1% or 0.2% - you won't notice the difference.

I disagree, there's been a lot more people getting the void weapon drops since the event came out, it's made a HUGE difference. And I've already gotten my drop for my 2 out of 7 characters.

Just now, Tarragon said:

I disagree, there's been a lot more people getting the void weapon drops since the event came out, it's made a HUGE difference. And I've already gotten my drop for my 2 out of 7 characters.

There is no drop increase. You just got lucky.
Everyone else is running the dungeon now because it gives fast reward pouches. You literally proved my point - you don't need the increase.

54 minutes ago, Dream said:

Everyone else is running the dungeon now because it gives fast reward pouches. You literally proved my point - you don't need the increase.

I'm pretty sure there is a x2 event going on right now for everything. If not, then I got lucky. I still think we need the increase though.

1 hour ago, Dream said:

Correction : Every choice we could choose is now active until the end of the event and we can choose which ones we want to keep, so yes. Everyone single one of those benefits, including the 800% exp increase are active. So no, I didn't get lucky.

1 hour ago, Tarragon said:

Correction : Every choice we could choose is now active until the end of the event and we can choose which ones we want to keep, so yes. Everyone single one of those benefits, including the 800% exp increase are active. So no, I didn't get lucky.

Correct me if I'm wrong, it means if a run for a title now its x2? Passion play here I go 

i really think you should try to brute force a +9 at npc with 50m..i've sometimes wasted 20-30m on even +8 at npc and not gotten it, RNG is RNG

they were probably lucky outliers

the cost of the beginner pack > 15 fluorite

sure it will depreciate, but even if mod books and +9s went to 20m each, it'd still be worth more, i find the value is really in the hammers

sure, it took me 2 tries w hammer and fluor to +11, but i just got lucky, its usually not enough for people..i find the beginner pack just better

also we can expect updates with more mod skills, so more mod books will have worth with 3 of them

guild coins imo, arent really worth after the update with the new guild dung..get 1-2 more people. 13 coins a run if its 3 people. there's 2 dungs to do per day, say you use 4 alts each, 106 coins a day and it would take all of 5 minutes

i agree with most of you buff choices, but i think im gonna go with no ticket elrianode instead 

4 hours ago, Tarragon said:

Special Server Events

- 100% Random Mission Buff
- All Secret Dungeons are now opened
- CoBo Recovery Potions added to event dungeons (70% Chance for 5 Potions)

Since the 100% Random Mission Buff is listed and is also part of the reward list, it'd only be natural that any other buff would also be listed. However, they are not. There is neither a 800% increase nor is there double title count or double fusion theory droprate. If a staff member told you otherwise, please refer me to that, because I'm very certain it'd be stated alongside the other buffs if it was active.
Once again, you got lucky.

2 hours ago, Spinna_Punxantte said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, it means if a run for a title now its x2? Passion play here I go 

Not now, but if the buff gets chosen, yes.
Title counts are still x1 now.

2 hours ago, AbyssGuardia said:

800% exp BUT remove the void light from the lvl 1 cube to balance it out (we already got 200% exp from el resonance)

The 800% exp buff (and all the others)  is only for a certain duration, not endless.