Akiaimi

[edited] Apink Tickets Reward System Revamp

Move Apink Tickets to the End of Dungeon Rewards.  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favor to change the Apink Tickets Reward System?

• Yes
    • No

42 minutes ago, BowsetteJr said:

I was 0 for most of this until I saw this, now I'm -1 Why punish new players just because you are too lazy to click on a repeatable quest to get an Apink ticket

Assuming you're a normal player and level with the Void Light, you will get like, no tickets as you do your leveling. You stop at Lv70 to do SDs and until then, you jump in levels so much that you will never get the quest reward from being in the right range for the dungeon.
New players aren't being punished at all, because they begin to benefit from this as soon as they hit Lv70. Reminder that getting the ticket requires you to get out of the dungeon and go back in, meaning a new player has to requeue and find another potential party - that's a waste of time for them as well and a huge chore on top of that. Pretty sure they'd be happy to see that they don't need to do anything to get their rewards.

2 hours ago, BowsetteJr said:

I was 0 for most of this until I saw this, now I'm -1 Why punish new players just because you are too lazy to click on a repeatable quest to get an Apink ticket

why do u act like new players will stay low lvl permanently lol

+what others said