Rebbie

[SchoolLive] lv.15 School-living club!ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Title.jpg

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°Welcome to [SchoolLive] Guild thread!°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨About೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

Absence.jpg

A small Lv. 15 guild looking for more members!

This guild was previously [Montblanc], but then closed from public and the current Guild Master want to change,
the guild was renamed to [SchoolLive] and has a current running theme, which is the manga/anime 
Gakkou Gurashi! (School-Live!)
It is named after the English translation because of the guild name "GakkouGurashi" is taken.

We plan to make this guild active and alive again, so any form of help on it is highly appreciated!

≡(*′▽`)っSkills≡(*′▽`)っ

Will provide screenshot at later point!

Alchemy lv.5
Comrade Cheer lv.5
Hands of Midas lv.5

+ Powerful Physique (lv.5)*

*Gnosis are used

Future Guild skills in planning:

Alchemy lv.5
Comrade Cheer lv.5
Hands of Midas lv.5
Powerful Physique lv.5
Hunter's Instinct lv.5

Guild skills might change based off from suggestion/input from members in guild. So these are temporary.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノIn-game rolesヾ(^∇^)

Field_trip2.jpg

Class Pres - The guild owner
Secretary - Administrators (hand-picked)
SecondSecretary - Officers (Mini admins, used for admin/guild owner alt)
Classmates - Given after joining discord server
Transfers - Role given to member upon joining (also alts that wont be as active)
Initiate - Punishment role

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild_rules.jpg

(ノ^∇^)Guild Rules(⌒▽⌒ゞ

Official VoidEls rules applies to this guild too! Be sure to check them!

In-game rules:

1. On top of all : Do not hack/scam Things like these are obviously not tolerated and will be kicked from the guild and have you reported to the VoidEls Staff.

2. Don't try to start a drama or bring any kind of drama from your place to here, if you need any help with personal problem or you need at least an advice,
do PM one of the Admin who would willing to help you out. But we do not guarantee any kind of protection to you. Your problem, you're the one to solve.

3. Do not defame anyone and respect other members, if you've actually been to kindergarten then they should've taught you some manners.
But jokes are acceptable, just not at the point where you start to flip things around.(Yes, even the Guild Master does disturbing disgusting jokes. Only at some degree).

4. Do not beg. We don't just obediently give you what you want for free. Except you're joking, then it's understandable.

5. Do not guild hop, Guild Master here doesn't tolerate any guild hopper.
If you wish to leave this guild, do tell the Guild Master the reason even at the least detail so no misunderstanding can happen.

6. There are no max. amount of inactivity here, but if you filled out in your introduction as an active player, then there will be a 10 days limit of inactivity.

7. Please speak English only.

Furthermore rules are listed out in the discord server.

(´・∀・`)Guild bank rules(´・∀・`)

Guild_food2.jpg

Do not storage random things in Guild Chest as well as taking too many things without any stated reason or you will get the initiate role in-game.
Edit 26/10/2018 : If you do this for a second time, you will be kicked out and banned from the guild.
Once you've storage something in the guild, it will be the guild's property and is free to be taken by anyone.

Note : Guild bank space is currently very cramped due to lack of Guild coins available for purchasing more slots. So please storage things at necessary amount.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things that are allowed to storage in the guild banks are:

TH materials.
Alchemist items.
El tears
Guild Expedition/Farm items
Eldrit shards
Enhanced Magic Stones
El tear Fragment Powders

Preferred Guild Farm items

Peek-a-Boo onion (seed/fruit)
Snow fruit (seed/fruit)
Peachy-Lychee (seed/fruit)
Heavenly Watermelon (seed/fruit)
Well-Apple (seed/fruit)
Any foods!

Note: You don't need to storage these things in the guild bank or only these things are allowed, it's just a list of preferred things to be stored.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(◕︿◕✿)About Expeditions(⊙︿⊙✿)

Field_Trip.jpg

If you're geared enough to do the expeditions, please do, we are aiming to get better guild enhancements as well as improving the guild farm
But if you're not really geared it's ok, you don't really need to push yourself to clear a stage. Or if you want, you can ask for a carry for it!

(★ ̄∀ ̄★)Staffs(★ ̄∀ ̄★)

Field_trip5.png

Chieki_Guild.png

"Everyday is positivity day~"

The one person who keeps spinning around not knowing where to go, willing to help out anyone who needs it. Even with fundings.

Kyuuno_Guild.png

"Gravity we're defying cuz' we're made for flying"

Grinds 24/7 to get better gears to be the strongest Add. He's very quiet, even in discord. Don't be shy to talk to him, he's really chill.

[Will be adding new info about new admin]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Guild Base Look

We have Magic Academy Boarding (matching our guild theme)

1000px-MagicAcademyBoarding.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Banner

unknown.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord

Still a small server and it's messy, more useful infos would be provided in Discord in quick time compared to in-game.
[Click on the image]

Field_trip3.jpg

♡✧( ु•⌄• )Events( •⌄• ू )✧

Events.png

Current Idol Event : Guild is siding on Apple team!
When the guild reaches certain amount of member, a guild event is made!

We are thinking of various event starting from quizzes, hide-and-seek, to fashion contest or random queue dungeon with Class pres!

=͟͟͞͞( ✌°∀° )☛Recruitmento((◕ฺ∀ ◕✿ฺ))o

Field_trip4.jpg

Name:
IGN(s):
Time zone:
About yourself (optional):
Are you here to stay for a long time?:
What is your favorite school activity(optional):

If you haven't receive any response via forum thread, or having troubles logging in.
Please apply on the Guild board and ping me (Rebbie) when you've applied!
 o(`・∀・´)○

Thank you for visiting this guild, have a nice day!

End.jpg

All images used is from Gakkou Gurashi! manga and my own art as well as graphics!

Updates

01/05/2019 - We reached guild lv.14!
01/12/2019 - Rules changed a little (current one is on discord)
01/18/2019 - New Admin, Kyuuno
03/24/2019 - Guild thread re-created
03/26/2019 - New Admin, Val
04/01/2019 - Guild reached lvl.15

Name: Yuris
IGN(s): NoThanks
Time zone: GTM+8
About yourself (optional): I like and dislike many things
Are you here to stay for a long time?: Hoping to
What is your favorite school activity(optional): Napping in class

52 minutes ago, Yuris said:

Name: Yuris
IGN(s): NoThanks
Time zone: GTM+8
About yourself (optional): I like and dislike many things
Are you here to stay for a long time?: Hoping to
What is your favorite school activity(optional): Napping in class

Welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy your stay!

50583743_1360623830746647_67875469319638

3 hours ago, Rebbie said:

Late bump..

I see Tamamonomae I hiss and go all pew pew with Mitsuki and she's down kek.

Jk I like the presentation. The comics etc if something picks my interest for els again I will most likely 100% join!

PEW PEW - hiss

Name: alkali
IGN(s) (character) : EdgyFox
Time zone: eastern north american 
About yourself (optional): I like shiny things
Are you here to stay for a long time?: I'm not planning on changing guilds if I get in, and I'm not planning to quit VoidEls anytime soon, so I think the answer to this question is yes?
What is your favorite school activity(optional):