Sign in to follow this  
JumperCzech

Dark Mode for forums

64 members have voted

1. 1. .

• +1

Self explanatory, not sure how much control Void has over the forums tho. Please no -1 because we don't know if possible, that's for void to decide.

I have dark mode everything so it feels like I'm going blind everytime i open forums at night. 

The forum also already has selectable themes so probably should work?

1 minute ago, Bloody-Queen said:

It exists.

By other players.

Through something no longer offered in the chrome store.

/shrug

There is an extension in Chrome (even Firefox) that makes every site dark theme'd but we cant speak of it here (i think)

Just now, Azur said:

There is an extension in Chrome (even Firefox) that makes every site dark theme'd but we cant speak of it here (i think)

They had a thread for the old one, so I don't see why you couldn't.

Staff said that they will not allowed that dark mode from google store extension due personal coder reason idk, but it relate to "stealing info" or something like that if i remembered right.
Also +1, i hurt my eyes everytime when i go to forum, also i love black background...or add option that we can change forum background other than dark mode,more convienent.

58 minutes ago, TealRedsky said:

Keep your edgy shit away from my christian forum

405337568155009024.png?v=1

+1. 
I'm using the extension from the Chrome Store to make mine darker as well as other sites.
Would be easier to just have the option, though.

On 3/25/2019 at 4:39 AM, Gesugao said:

Staff said that they will not allowed that dark mode from google store extension due personal coder reason idk, but it relate to "stealing info" or something like that if i remembered right.
Also +1, i hurt my eyes everytime when i go to forum, also i love black background...or add option that we can change forum background other than dark mode,more convienent.

I mean stealing info would require db access, CSS doesn't deal with databasing so....

body {
  background-color: #454545;
}

h1 {
  color: white;
  text-align: center;
}

p {
  color: white;
  font-family: verdana;
  font-size: 20px;
}

Very literally this is how hard changing the background color/default text color.

+1

From my situation, in white backgounds (Even in walls) i see kind of black shades, it's super annoying, so i try to have dark themes for everything i can, i don't really like dark themes i think mostly of them look ugly, but for my eyes its better. 

Make more dark themes for the health of the eyes!