Sign in to follow this  
arteq93

Goodbye.

Recommended Posts

As a goodbye, I would like to thank everybody with whom I had the pleasure to play and thank those who made this game a pleasure for me for so many years. I am ending with coercion, many will probably please this fact, but I have been unjustly banned? How did this happen? what was the reason? What was the reason for the alleged Hacking, which I never allowed myself to commit, I had no reason to risk so many years of investing in this game of thousands of hours and cash to lose everything in such a trivial and idiotic way, everything spread about the 'record' on apo dung, my real was 0:58 (I received achivement for him too), but the problem was in the time which was shown at the end in the board record 0:43? how? whence? I do not know and I will never know, personally embarrassing and funny as I was treated. Being 1000% sure that I am clean kept my ban despite all my attempts, my last years' logos are also impeccable, I am very sorry how the staff treated this veteran the game and the person who has devoted a lot of it here, despite all this writing to warn you against similar bugs and glitch, I do not know what I could advise ... to report them? like this but you can always end up like me. Despite everything, I wish the whole Void team and Voidlings all the best. Cya

IGhostI- GhostOfPast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PhatHoethen explain me how did that happened while ive ended mine apo normally like an always , with perfect apo eq high erp etc , where is the reason to use ''hacks'' while i was able to one shot literally everything except varnimyr dungs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't say much about your situation but I sincerely wish you will do well on whatever you decide to do next.

:frostmaiden_Snowflake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, arteq93 said:

@PhatHoethen explain me how did that happened while ive ended mine apo normally like an always , with perfect apo eq high erp etc , where is the reason to use ''hacks'' while i was able to one shot literally everything except varnimyr dungs 

The only thing that is legit is you denying the fact you did hack in the past dont come at me with that please.

Accept your ban and go on with you life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nyoom said:

There is no possible way to get 0:43 without hacking.

 

28 minutes ago, PhatHoe said:

There is no 0:58 -> 0:43 time glitch.

goodbye.

ive had a similar issue before where my clear time was longer/shorter than what i actually did, no it wasnt add dungeon but its still relevant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had similar action with henir time while after killin last boss clock stoped for alike 10 sec? explain me this cuz i cant , there is so much bugs and glitches that they not fixed yet , and cuz of it i get banned , thats all from me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, arteq93 said:

i had similar action with henir time while after killin last boss clock stoped for alike 10 sec? explain me this cuz i cant , there is so much bugs and glitches that they not fixed yet , and cuz of it i get banned , thats all from me

i honestly cant since i haven't been banned for this error/glitch and i wouldnt know regardless sorry bro, u should always record runs from board ranked dungeons in order to prevent these things from happening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dakutsu said:

i honestly cant since i haven't been banned for this error/glitch and i wouldnt know regardless sorry bro, u should always record runs from board ranked dungeons in order to prevent these things from happening

welp i was playin here for over 5 years? a lot of weird things happened i can admit but smth like that ? shall i record all mine runs like this? bruh i dnt have like 10TB disk to save it and i doubt any1 does , its sick situation , im not even angry its just pity for me so much money and years of playing

there is an example , mine apo https://imgur.com/a/ICwMqg5 , where is logic to risk all  off it ....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dakutsu said:

wtf, clearly you are geared. i dont see a reason why you would hack to risk losing all that

lemme find rest of mine eq ss's , also i mentioned i did obtained achivement at 0:58 run? isnt taht weird ? why i wasnt susposed to gain achivement at that 0:43 time? :thinkin:

https://imgur.com/a/QGiLXi8

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Can you check the logs again? I play with this guy from the beginning of the void server.
There is no fucking option to use hacks with such an gear and the amount of time.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should really create a ban appeal on this if you know for sure you didnt do anything wrong... Maybe someone else couldve logged into your account that you know of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know there was a Bug/Glitch in Add Fusion Theory Dungeon on NA where you could clear it in 40ish seconds cause there was no slowdown on the enemies when you killed them, but they fixed that literally the next week of the patch. Also why would he hack on a geared char? He has the damage and such to do things without hacking and 0:58 in Add dungeon is nothing to sneeze at. 
To the OP: I wish you the best of life and have a great future :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dunno what exactly it is , for me its just like a bug with timer thats all , about 3rd person who could enter mine acc and use hacks , there is no option for it , only 1 living person know mine password ( mine GF ) @Lylani did it and the refused to unban me >.< which is welp unfair at all @SmasherGuy1020 thank you a lot 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, arteq93 said:

i dunno what exactly it is , for me its just like a bug with timer thats all , about 3rd person who could enter mine acc and use hacks , there is no option for it , only 1 living person know mine password ( mine GF ) @Lylani did it and the refused to unban me >.< which is welp unfair at all @SmasherGuy1020 thank you a lot 

hm... well goodluck on whatever happens next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>What was the reason for the alleged Hacking
>I do not know and I will never know
>s
imilar bugs and glitch
>>Contradicting yourself

 399160448655687690.png?v=1
ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this