Sign in to follow this  
JumperCzech

Make ELS Office (black/not (A) version) costume realistically obtainable

52 members have voted

1. 1. .

• +1
    • +1 to making this easier to get but change X (comment)

Why is the current way of getting it stupid

Ok so there is this exchange 

unknown.png

that gives you an ELS Office black cube. The thing is, it gives you one random piece... out of all the characters (Rose/Laby/Ain excluded). So 1 in 77 chance of getting a specific piece. 

Add on top of that the fact nobody plays Ereda, which is the only way to get those exchange items. You need to play 5 Ereda matches to get one of the exchange items. So 15 matches for a 1 in 77 chance of getting a non-IB costume piece you want.

This wouldn't be a problem if people actually burned this thing because the pieces would become available eventually, but you can also exchange 2 of the same items for a free seal. I think we can all agree a free gold seal is worth way more than a 1 in 77 chance of getting a costume piece. 

I've spent like months looking for this set everywhere and it's pretty much impossible even if you offer a lot. I have managed to get 4/7 pieces so far, tho they are the pieces people don't want. I don't see myself ever realistically getting the good pieces, or anyone else for that matter

Why should you want it

I mean... tis cute, look at it.

unknown.png?width=229&height=524unknown.png?width=228&height=524unknown.png?width=226&height=525unknown.png?width=326&height=524

What am I suggesting

Tbh I don't particularly care how, just make it obtainable somehow.
If you need me to suggest something you can increase the exchange to like 15 and make it give the full set for your character.
Or you could make it craftable so it burns some ed. 
I'm sure the comments will come up with something nice too.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot Salvation Army is next to it. Oops. Well I don't really want that set but ig it should get changed too.

+1 looks good, would be great to have them in Ed burner or Aranka with hero coins for sure?

Iirc, Ereda is going to be removed soon as well,if that is true, then there's no purpose trying to revive it or have some way to motivate people to touch Ereda.

iirc this issue has been up like long time ago and staff doesn't give a shit, yet it is a stupid way to get a costume set. 

15x for full set seems promising, and don't forget the set next to ELS office(I think it's white salvation army), that needs to revamp too.

Inb4 someone saying that: If the rewards are removed, Ereda will be dead.

+1, I just want a free Mana Eater exchange option, and those accessories.

I doubt people have full set of Salvation Army and Black ELS Officer.

22 minutes ago, Lylan said:

+1 for this - ...and is it true that ereda will be removed soon?

KOG didn't remove Ereda. Instead, they made changes of it.

They didn't even make character revamps as they mentioned.

1 hour ago, Grace said:

crafted with naeun jewel

This ^

Naeun jewels have very few uses. The office set should still be a bit if a luxury set in the sense that it shouldn't be so easy to get that it's cheap, but it would give people more reason to burn those Naeun cubes. 

+1

+1

Also I would add it if you like to my Naeun suggestions like something with this jewels for the full set 

Maybe 15 jewels and few Ed to craft it