WELL.

After three long years of a hiatus (mainly due to not having a working pc or good internet speed) I'm finally back and ready to get back in the game.

A bit about myself,

I'm a veteran Elsword player who used to stream and play top ranks in this lovely server of ours. I main Blazing Heart/Flame Lord(?) (have since the day of her release on NA) and I was also the first person in the server to have a rank S++ Base Elesis during the DiE Crisis (Not sure if that's still known around here or not, more on that later I guess.)

I mainly love to PvP, however I don't mind PvEing, and the only reason I didn't do more of it back in the day is because my poor computer couldn't handle the lag of high tier dungeons. RIP.

I'd love to get to know the new community, and get back into the PvP scene once I'm able to get hold of some decent gear. 

Depending on who's still here, not sure if my welcome will be warm or not, but yoroshiku! Feel free to add my Elesis's in game, their IGNs are:

Scaldic (BH) Caustic (GrM) Lithic (CrA) and Baesic (Base Elesis)

(God I dread having to re-cap...)

1 minute ago, Lylan said:

@Mizu welcome back to void elsword ~! Hope you enjoy your journey back! ^-^ Good luck on starting anew >w<

Hey thanks! It's gonna be tough, I can barely step on this new keyboard I have.... gonna take me a bit to figure it out again xD

Oh you thought you'd get a warm welcome. Naw baby. Your welcome is going to be scaldic. You baesic piece of- No let me calm down before i make a monolithic mistake. 

Yeeeeee boiiiiiiii, another veteran returns to the game i get so emotional and happy, help

I think I was around that time when the crisis was a thing, maybe a bit before it but I was hopping since I was mainly playing on NA but ayyy it's good to have you return back, I love both PvE and PvP equally tbh, I was more on the PvP side but PvE isn't so bad just till I get used to PvP with Laby

I'm sort of a returning player as well, being away for almost a year due to playing other games, I've returned last month or so, the journey of coming back is fun, I kid you not

I look forward to seeing you in PvP/Sparring and good luck with capping :PepsiThumbsup:

[Insert warm welcome here with lots of hugs] :elesisDance:

Hi there, I'm (sorta) new! Welcome back to the game!

If you don't like capping, don't worry~! Due to the last event, there is a server-wide buff that gives 800% Base EXP. So if you're down a couple levels, 99 should be a cinch. But if you want a partner to run with, I'm always here!

Wow that's very old! Oml~ Welcome back indeed! Goddess you've missed alot dear! I'm not very good on the pvp scene but i wish you best of luck with how it currently is! I think you'll love it!

Thank you so much for returning and i really hope to see you around dear! Get that best rank again!! RECLAIM UR TITLES! YOU GOT IT!! 

AND REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN! :chungGift:

21 hours ago, Hail said:

Oh you thought you'd get a warm welcome. Naw baby. Your welcome is going to be scaldic. You baesic piece of- No let me calm down before i make a monolithic mistake. 

Awwwh, I missed you too Hail xP Why don't you get me up to date on the new Ellie classes? No one I trust more than a fellow Veteran BH ;)))

21 hours ago, Shied said:

Yeeeeee boiiiiiiii, another veteran returns to the game i get so emotional and happy, help

I think I was around that time when the crisis was a thing, maybe a bit before it but I was hopping since I was mainly playing on NA but ayyy it's good to have you return back, I love both PvE and PvP equally tbh, I was more on the PvP side but PvE isn't so bad just till I get used to PvP with Laby

I'm sort of a returning player as well, being away for almost a year due to playing other games, I've returned last month or so, the journey of coming back is fun, I kid you not

I look forward to seeing you in PvP/Sparring and good luck with capping :PepsiThumbsup:

[Insert warm welcome here with lots of hugs] :elesisDance:

Welcome back to you too then! how nice. I can't wait to start having an active friendlist again xD Lets spar sometime!

21 hours ago, Valeriyah said:

Welcome back! I wish you the best of luck on starting anew! :syobonyanWave:

@Mizu

Thank you~!

21 hours ago, Metera said:

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy yourself :D

Thanks ^^ I sure hope I do

20 hours ago, Nonemi said:

Hi there, I'm (sorta) new! Welcome back to the game!

If you don't like capping, don't worry~! Due to the last event, there is a server-wide buff that gives 800% Base EXP. So if you're down a couple levels, 99 should be a cinch. But if you want a partner to run with, I'm always here!

I would love a run partner, my PvE is probably so shyt now

20 hours ago, Marisia said:

Wow that's very old! Oml~ Welcome back indeed! Goddess you've missed alot dear! I'm not very good on the pvp scene but i wish you best of luck with how it currently is! I think you'll love it!

Thank you so much for returning and i really hope to see you around dear! Get that best rank again!! RECLAIM UR TITLES! YOU GOT IT!! 

AND REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN! :chungGift:

How much have I missed? please fill me in. researching on my own takes soooo long...

19 hours ago, Ghostly said:

Welcome back to the never ending ride into hell :syobonyanGift:

As always, I wouldn't have it any other way ;D

19 hours ago, Laby said:

Welcome back!

the pvp scene is quite dead atm, however there is a server for arena! if you need the link hmu

Yes please shoot me the link! a separate client for arena? wdf???

7 hours ago, Bih said:

Welcome back:AraHappy:

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Sundial said:

MIZUUU WELCOME BACK I MISSED YOUUU ITS SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! If you need help capping hit me up on Sundial/Thibalt (IGNs uwu)
:renaHappy::renaCute:

TABBYYYYY I MISSED YOU MOAR And yes please help me cap T-T

4 hours ago, Woopsy said:

Wb

Thank-

25 minutes ago, Mizu said:

How much have I missed? please fill me in. researching on my own takes soooo long...

Well just so you get a decent idea, you can look through past updates~ But to make it easier, I'll do some main points for you!!~ plsbarewithmeASJKfjksjfaasf
Incoming Lotsa text on Updates!~

This is the current update 2.5:

Main notes:
We got Laby > Eternity and Radiant > But no Nisha (No 3rd job laby yet, comes in 2.6)
New El resonance revamp > (dunno if u even know bout that lol, might needa read on it)
New UI > More Character Slots (if u can pay for em)
Guild revamp > Customize ur guild with skins, new skills, etc

Void 2.4:

Main notes:
We got Varminyr Region > Challenging dungeons with demon realm debuff + 3 Rosso Raids (Theres a discord for this if u get the CP=Combat Power to do them!)
New force skills For characters > Just get a mod book and trade at camilla (Theres a guide that tells you which ones are good to get or not in this forum)
Here we also gained Drabaki + Another Guild update~

Void 2.3: NOW HERE'S THE REAL WINNER THAT YOU'VE MISSED OUT ON!

Main notes:
Something that ought be new to you and fun > CHARACTERS HAVE 3RD JOBS!~ YAY!!!!
+ Some starter cubes motifications and training room revamps etc
+ Void Heroic customs (god i luv this)

Alternatively: There was a void video contest to make a trailer for 2.3 Trinity, Not to brag or anything but i won that contest and your free to watch my trailer for the update to understand it better in the spoiler below!!~ Hopefully it gives a decent understanding of how cool the new stuff is and how far Elsword has come~!

Spoiler

Void V2.2:

Main notes:
Elrianode Region
Better enhancement rates
Magic Wardrobe (you can search guides on YT on how to use this, was confusing for me at first)
Achievement system + profession system
ye das rlly it..

Void 2.0: This was a HUGE Update in the past, Great job void for bringing this out!

Main notes:
Level cap become 99 !!!
Got Transcendence System (Free ofc)
New character Ain + Some Luciel classes
+ Some other stuff

Anddddd i think thats far enough back- I dont know how much you know but thats all ill post really so you feel more up to date!~ :syobonyanSweats:
I really hope it helps!
I think each update has pvp balance patchs too if u plan to take that up again ofc!~ But otherwise i rlly hope it all goes well for you and would love to seeya around!! Thankies! <3

1 hour ago, Mizu said:

Awwwh, I missed you too Hail xP Why don't you get me up to date on the new Ellie classes? No one I trust more than a fellow Veteran BH ;)))

Ummmm I'm a Chung who only plays voidels. Are we having a case of mistaken identity?

47 minutes ago, Marisia said:

Well just so you get a decent idea, you can look through past updates~ But to make it easier, I'll do some main points for you!!~ plsbarewithmeASJKfjksjfaasf
Incoming Lotsa text on Updates!~

This is the current update 2.5:

Main notes:
We got Laby > Eternity and Radiant > But no Nisha (No 3rd job laby yet, comes in 2.6)
New El resonance revamp > (dunno if u even know bout that lol, might needa read on it)
New UI > More Character Slots (if u can pay for em)
Guild revamp > Customize ur guild with skins, new skills, etc

Void 2.4:

Main notes:
We got Varminyr Region > Challenging dungeons with demon realm debuff + 3 Rosso Raids (Theres a discord for this if u get the CP=Combat Power to do them!)
New force skills For characters > Just get a mod book and trade at camilla (Theres a guide that tells you which ones are good to get or not in this forum)
Here we also gained Drabaki + Another Guild update~

Void 2.3: NOW HERE'S THE REAL WINNER THAT YOU'VE MISSED OUT ON!

Main notes:
Something that ought be new to you and fun > CHARACTERS HAVE 3RD JOBS!~ YAY!!!!
+ Some starter cubes motifications and training room revamps etc
+ Void Heroic customs (god i luv this)

Alternatively: There was a void video contest to make a trailer for 2.3 Trinity, Not to brag or anything but i won that contest and your free to watch my trailer for the update to understand it better in the spoiler below!!~ Hopefully it gives a decent understanding of how cool the new stuff is and how far Elsword has come~!

Reveal hidden contents

Void V2.2:

Main notes:
Elrianode Region
Better enhancement rates
Magic Wardrobe (you can search guides on YT on how to use this, was confusing for me at first)
Achievement system + profession system
ye das rlly it..

Void 2.0: This was a HUGE Update in the past, Great job void for bringing this out!

Main notes:
Level cap become 99 !!!
Got Transcendence System (Free ofc)
New character Ain + Some Luciel classes
+ Some other stuff

Anddddd i think thats far enough back- I dont know how much you know but thats all ill post really so you feel more up to date!~ :syobonyanSweats:
I really hope it helps!
I think each update has pvp balance patchs too if u plan to take that up again ofc!~ But otherwise i rlly hope it all goes well for you and would love to seeya around!! Thankies! <3

wow that's a lot but you recapped it pretty well; thanks so much for putting the time into catching me up! real sweetheart you are.

34 minutes ago, Hail said:

Ummmm I'm a Chung who only plays voidels. Are we having a case of mistaken identity?

You must have stolen his name, how dare theee..... either way, he and i were somewhat buds back in the day. wonder where he is...

20 minutes ago, Laby said:

@Mizu Here is the discord server for Arena: https://discord.gg/t2tvQSg

Appreciate it! Is lilu still running the pvp stuff? haven't seen him in 5ever, that nugget never did let me win against his rf... brutal days.

3 minutes ago, Mizu said:

You must have stolen his name, how dare theee..... either way, he and i were somewhat buds back in the day. wonder where he is...

Actually I stole this name from a boy in texas who used it as his Super Smash Brother Brawl tag in 2010. I never cared enough to learn about NA players but from what a random person told me, the NA player is called "Hails" with an s. I don't have nor have I ever claimed to have any relation to that person. I have my own reputation and credibility to forge. I don't need that of another person who has nothing to do with my trade in this game-- guilds. 

7 minutes ago, Hail said:

Actually I stole this name from a boy in texas who used it as his Super Smash Brother Brawl tag in 2010. I never cared enough to learn about NA players but from what a random person told me, the NA player is called "Hails" with an s. I don't have nor have I ever claimed to have any relation to that person. I have my own reputation and credibility to forge. I don't need that of another person who has nothing to do with my trade in this game-- guilds. 

yoyo i was just making a joke no need to go all ham, i was messin with ya. I once had a reputation here as a GM of a known guild, a streamer, tourney organizer and sparhand, so i totally get where you're comin from; and you're right, it's been so long i forgot he had an s on the end. my bad brother; didn't mean to rile you up

also he did migrate here after a while, which is why i totally thought you were him. haha

14 minutes ago, Mizu said:

wow that's a lot but you recapped it pretty well; thanks so much for putting the time into catching me up! real sweetheart you are.

Oh Bless (i was worried i wrote too much) asfjkfsakjkjafs And Your Welcome! It was fun to write so don't worry! As long as it helps!! and asfjkfasjkkjasf Thank you so much!!

:frostmaiden_Present: Best of luck on the rest of your journey! You'll love it all! So have fun!!

1 minute ago, Mizu said:

yoyo i was just making a joke no need to go all ham, i was messin with ya. I once had a reputation here as a GM of a known guild, a streamer, tourney organizer and sparhand, so i totally get where you're comin from; and you're right, it's been so long i forgot he had an s on the end. my bad brother; didn't mean to rile you up

also he did migrate here after a while, which is why i totally thought you were him. haha

Oh don't worry about any potential rile-ups. You clearly didn't mean to offend. It's just a peculiar subject to me because every 3 or 4 months someone accuses me of impersonation (for whatever reason). He came here? When? I've never seen anyone claim to be Hails. I'd love to meet him at some point. One more thing... What was your guild and what happened to it?

11 minutes ago, Marisia said:

Oh Bless (i was worried i wrote too much) asfjkfsakjkjafs And Your Welcome! It was fun to write so don't worry! As long as it helps!! and asfjkfasjkkjasf Thank you so much!!

:frostmaiden_Present: Best of luck on the rest of your journey! You'll love it all! So have fun!!

Not at all! It was truly helpful; i saw bits and pieces here and there but you summed it up great. If you are free at any point, I would love someone to run with while I try to cap my new Laby, her ign is Fumizu!

9 minutes ago, Hail said:

Oh don't worry about any potential rile-ups. You clearly didn't mean to offend. It's just a peculiar subject to me because every 3 or 4 months someone accuses me of impersonation (for whatever reason). He came here? When? I've never seen anyone claim to be Hails. I'd love to meet him at some point. One more thing... What was your guild and what happened to it?

I totally get that man, in a different way, because of this peculiar nickname that I was given by my apprentice, being feminine and all, people assume I'm a chick, haha. Doesn't bother me anymore, but it was practically all the time back then. 

He only joined for PvP, so he only stuck around that crowd... it was roughly 1.5-2 years ago I believe, since then I think  he's moved onto other games.

My guild went through many changes, let me see if I can remember correctly...

The name order was probably.. > Forever->Arpeggio->Halcyon->Tiramizu (Yes, that's correct. the entire guild held a vote on whether or not to name the guild after me mixed with a dessert, despite my efforts, and it was unanimous. thus "Tiramizu.")

It was mainly a PvP guild that was semi prominent in tournaments and high tier arena, and as time went on members became inactive one by one, including myself getting on less and less (life and stuff) and I just didn't care about recruiting anymore. Then my PC broke and I left the game entirely. I still have the guild, but the leadership is in the care of one of my other friends characters, who's also inactive now. sigh. I miss them.

On 4/13/2019 at 10:11 PM, Mizu said:

not sure if my welcome will be warm or not

Of course my dear friend, you will always be welcome in the community

I hope you can have a lot of fun:PepsiThumbsup: