10 minutes ago, Fhume said:

Of course my dear friend, you will always be welcome in the community

I hope you can have a lot of fun:PepsiThumbsup:

Gee, thanks ^^

3 hours ago, Mizu said:

I totally get that man, in a different way, because of this peculiar nickname that I was given by my apprentice, being feminine and all, people assume I'm a chick, haha. Doesn't bother me anymore, but it was practically all the time back then. 

He only joined for PvP, so he only stuck around that crowd... it was roughly 1.5-2 years ago I believe, since then I think  he's moved onto other games.

My guild went through many changes, let me see if I can remember correctly...

The name order was probably.. > Forever->Arpeggio->Halcyon->Tiramizu (Yes, that's correct. the entire guild held a vote on whether or not to name the guild after me mixed with a dessert, despite my efforts, and it was unanimous. thus "Tiramizu.")

It was mainly a PvP guild that was semi prominent in tournaments and high tier arena, and as time went on members became inactive one by one, including myself getting on less and less (life and stuff) and I just didn't care about recruiting anymore. Then my PC broke and I left the game entirely. I still have the guild, but the leadership is in the care of one of my other friends characters, who's also inactive now. sigh. I miss them.

Strangely enough I remember Tiramizu existing around the time Perkisas was on void. So you were the gm... alright. 

6 hours ago, Hail said:

Strangely enough I remember Tiramizu existing around the time Perkisas was on void. So you were the gm... alright. 

Oh yeah? That's cool as shit man, glad you remember my humble guild. We did some Perkisas raids as well, but it wasn't as fun as PvP to us.

6 hours ago, Spinna_Punxantte said:

Welcome back, I had the same issue with my pc and It cost me 3 years to come back, but at last it was so fun to enjoy what's new and start again

:AraHappy:

We are of the same cloth, you and I.... Veterans unite *^*

1 hour ago, Mizu said:

Oh yeah? That's cool as shit man, glad you remember my humble guild. We did some Perkisas raids as well, but it wasn't as fun as PvP to us.

Pvp explains it. The pvp guild market severely declined. 

57 minutes ago, Hail said:

Pvp explains it. The pvp guild market severely declined. 

So I've heard, that kinda sucks tbh. I might restart my guild in that case! What's yours called?

17 minutes ago, Mizu said:

So I've heard, that kinda sucks tbh. I might restart my guild in that case! What's yours called?

Fateful. It's PvE.

23 hours ago, Hail said:

Fateful. It's PvE.

very noice man, pve seems more important now than it was before

23 hours ago, Shiryelle said:

Hullo Mizu! Welcome back to Void, been a while~ 

(I actually remember both you and your guild, old times hh) 

Have fun with all the new stuff as well!

:syobonyanCute:

Thanks! i sure hope i do

2 hours ago, OshigaBreak said:

Nice to have a veteran back in the game~

Hope you enjoy ur time back in the game!!

Thank youuu, it's nice to be back!