agniratha

fluttering heart skill clips rerun?

do you want the fluttering heart skill clips to come back?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. do you want the fluttering heart skill clips to come back?

• yes
    • no

as the title reads!
i've been eyeing the fluttering heart skill clips for a while and to my demise, found out the reason why they're so rare and expensive is because they were event locked, 
and said event ran while i was taking a hiatus from the game last year.

if i remember correctly, the velder academy events are an ongoing thing in the NA server (i havent touched it in over two years though, so i'm probably incorrect),
and by looking at the elwiki, i noticed that laby has a fluttering heart skill clip of her own, which would make sense that we got another way to acquire these skill clips since laby didnt exist at the time of the event here in void.

so what i'm getting at here is, it'd be nice to have a small rerun of the fluttering heart skill clips for those of us who missed them the first time around/are unable to acquire them off the board due to huge inflated prices, or at the very least make them accessible and obtainable in some way (probably add them to the cash shop or to naeun's skill clip gamble cube?)
some people are probably gonna disagree saying that they're better off being rare because they like getting the money from selling them for super high prices on the board, but it'd be really nice for f2p players who want to have cosmetics too.

opinions? (im not sure if to add a poll to this or not...)

I agree. we should bring them back. +1

I had it for my Ara but I deleted my old Ara awhile back (which I do regret dearly)

I feel like we should be able to experience and try things that's available for everyone ^-^

I agree! I only got the cut in for my Ara and would love to get it for my Eve and maybe my Laby too~ +1

Also you should add a poll if you can, it would be easier to quickly see how many people are for and aganist.

2 hours ago, Densgirl said:

Also you should add a poll if you can, it would be easier to quickly see how many people are for and aganist.

yep! just added one to make things easier