Sign in to follow this  
CometPussy

An active, not ignorant and closed off guild here?

Kinda stumbled upon those that i mentioned only in my life here lol

Anything still here? I came back after a loong looong break, kinda wanted to try things out once again and idk if there's still fun people to play with

Hello! Join Nocturne Shiguturne for quality shigu shigu content. 

We normally play at our own pace and prioritise real life activities to voidels grinding.It a chill and relaxed guild where 99% of the active members are always spamming discord instead of grinding in voidels (im kidding that only me). Find out more by reading [Nocturne Weekly] newspaper!

Also welcome back, hope you had a good rest from the long break. 

bold of you to assume guilds are active
no I'm just kidding-
Generally I'd say, every guild that at least bumps their thread every other day should be decently active if you wanna go by forums alone. Checking creation date vs. current level also helps in seeing if they ever took a major break or are generally not very active, but it's up to you how extremely you wanna stalk that.
Since you don't have any specific requirements other than what should really be the standard for guilds, I'll throw in [Acuity]'s advertisement o   x o
We're pretty talky (is that a word lul) on our Discord, so you'd preferably join there, and you can find us both in chat and voice chat if that tickles your fancy. Our ingame activity is admittedly higher on events, but there's somebody to do whatever you want with you like, 80% of the time. So unlike a lot of guilds, even if nobody is immediately online for you, there's always people around if you need them. We generally do our best to not leave people behind, especially if you're new, although we kinda expect you to talk a little on your own as well so we can welcome you into the family!
If there's anything else you'd like to know, you can always ask me or stop by our guild thread
here. You're also free to just join our Discord as a guest, we'll run stuff with you regardless of whether you're in the guild or not uvu
All that said, I hope you find a nice guild for yourself!

There will always be active guilds, fun people, great people. you just gotta find what fits you~ Not every guild is perfect but most strive to their goals and to essentially help each and every member they get~

With that said, I'll offer up my childish guild the [AbsoluteDipshits] If you'd like to check it out. We're chill, we're silly, and we're dipshits. We were closed off but we're a lil more public but we're still a smol family if your looking for a close knit family guild~ But there's so many different choices out there and many great places~ I really wish you best of luck on your return~ I hope you enjoy playing the game again!! Thank you~

:chungGift: