akurei666

Just some ideas

add an item to instantly achieve level 99?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. add an experience crystal that instantly gives you enough exp to shoot up to level 99?

• yes
    • no

this idea came after i found out about bethtera command and the dungeon gives you a bethtera crystal that when you right click it it give a fixed amount of exp before level 70

since leveling in void is fast maybe we don't actually need this but sometimes going to the dungeons gets you kicked by random assh*les

so if this is approved by the void staff this is what will happen:

we will be given a cube with 2 choices a lvl 99 void cube and a normal void cube

by choosing the lvl 99 cube we would no longer be receiving the void equipment from level 1-35, lvl 35-55, and lvl 55-85, that's all

we will be receiving a lvl 85 cube and everything the void normal cube items just no equips below lvl 85. and of course, a void els max lvl crystal, right clicking it will instantly level you to 99 and you go on as normal in the game.

of course, by choosing the normal void els cube you wont get the max level crystal, and you grind your character as normal and get the lvl 1-35, 35-55, 55-85 equip cubes. 

i added two choices for those that want to play the game normally(though its a hundred times faster here in void), and for those that want to instantly go lvl 99, get a first job, a 2nd job, transcend, and then 3rd job. 

to be honest, all it is is like a skip tutorial... where you skip all the grinding and just get to level 99. 

the erp though, you'd need to grind those normally...

No. 90% of Elsword's game is still leveling up. Any option to skip that skips most of what the game currently offers. We have a whole 2 regions that are endgame currently, and need you to know how to play.

So many people would just go "I can skip to 99 on this character I've never played before? GREAT!" and cause even more headaches in end areas. No.

i am gonna have to say no..people can abuse this for easy potion and free sales agent from new character..yea its already got abused..but at least it require effort..now they can get this like a candy because we can go to lv 99 that means 2 sales agent/2 weeks worth + potions

-1 simply cuz u need to learn how to play ur char and not cause trouble in end game stuff, and this specially goes to new players, if they see free cap lvl...no just no... just cuz u and some ppl are lazy to lvl up, dont cause trouble to others....

21 hours ago, Rika said:

i am gonna have to say no..people can abuse this for easy potion and free sales agent from new character..yea its already got abused..but at least it require effort..now they can get this like a candy because we can go to lv 99 that means 2 sales agent/2 weeks worth + potions

oh, i must be a straight laced player then, i never thought of abusing the void cubes for potions, now i do... thanks!

20 hours ago, Eliandria said:

-1 simply cuz u need to learn how to play ur char and not cause trouble in end game stuff, and this specially goes to new players, if they see free cap lvl...no just no... just cuz u and some ppl are lazy to lvl up, dont cause trouble to others....

i never really thought of what you're thinking because in ragnarok online private servers, you level up in a special training field and instantly reach max level in seconds, and yet, there are still a fuckton of things to do, leveling your arena rank, collecting legendary mod items by the server, pking, steal killing mvps, collecting badges for even more mod items, attending events doing daily quests, very much like what we have here in void.... i thought of this idea, because for those that already played elsword official and got tired of the pathetic quests and quest rewards they have jump ship in void, 60-70% of players here still have a leftover elsword official account, and thus are already familiar with elsword. and i did give an option of letting the player choose between two cubes, one without crystal and one with. 

to me, reaching lvl 99 is just one of the thousands of things to do in void, especially with the annoying queuing system. every time you need to grind for normal levels, not erp, you have to wait for the queue, that or do the solo mode with no buffs. well, its not really important if this gets implemented, if it does, *shrugs shoulders* ok, if it doesn't *shrug shoulders* its still ok...

they give philosopher scroll that increase 1 lvl upon using one of them when laby arrives..maybe in special event they can bring it back? levelling to 70 is easy and then use the scroll to lv 90-99..

I'm in disagree, i don't see the point of it. Leveling to 99 it's not hard and as some people said before, this thing for new players will cause headache in endgame

21 hours ago, NotADevi said:

I'm in disagree, i don't see the point of it. Leveling to 99 it's not hard and as some people said before, this thing for new players will cause headache in endgame

yeah i know, its just an idea to add to the laziness... besides nothing really changes except you instantly become 99, nothing more, 

create a char, get the lvl 99 cube not the normal one(since you have two choices), right click the item, max your level, change/advance your class, do the quest on elrianode to get free elrianode equips, farm for el tears, raise your cp, farm apoc, or get a heroic first. start varnimyr, start raiding once you reach 400k cp and hopefully get a flames of judgement for your efforts. mystic enchant it , upgrade your equips to +13, socket it, go pvp, fight npc since there is no players around :(...

36 minutes ago, akurei666 said:

yeah i know, its just an idea to add to the laziness... besides nothing really changes except you instantly become 99, nothing more, 

create a char, get the lvl 99 cube not the normal one(since you have two choices), right click the item, max your level, change/advance your class, do the quest on elrianode to get free elrianode equips, farm for el tears, raise your cp, farm apoc, or get a heroic first. start varnimyr, start raiding once you reach 400k cp and hopefully get a flames of judgement for your efforts. mystic enchant it , upgrade your equips to +13, socket it, go pvp, fight npc since there is no players around :(...

well just my wild guess but seems u are on the wrong server lmao....there is no +13, and there are ppl in pvp queue. And it does change something when u instantly become 99, more noob players in classes they dont know how to play.

and well as the poll already said with the 100% votes on "no". U get cap lvl in like around 3-4h, so whats the biggy, everyone lvld up at some point. and if u are so lazy for SDs without queue just mega for a pt, there are always nice ppl willing to carry. lmao

but oh well, i am outta here, nightsy