Sign in to follow this  
Rosealinna

Hear Me Out. JUST. HEAR ME OUT OK!

Magical Wardrobe FoJ - No Stats - Pure Aesthetics   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Title!

• +1 Yes, it's a nice idea.
    • -1 No, it's a bad idea.

Hi, my name is Rose, or to a small few, Nora. I've never suggested anything here so I don't know how well this will go.

BUT. Hear me out OK. JUST HEAR ME OUT FOR A SOLID SECOND.

Flames of Judgement - Weapon              BUT PURELY MAGIC WARDROBE WITH NO STATS IT LOOKS NICE.

I will literally shit myself and record it for proof if this happens. Please upvote. Or downvote. Or be a bystander. Whatever fills your cup of tea in the afternoon.

Errrr, tbh no

I think it would be difficult for them to take out an avatar weapon for FoJ

and i dont want Bandwagon dress players have that costume wep

38 minutes ago, Moky said:

statless versions of raid accesories were made, and also there's other gear in the MW. i don't think it'd be hard for them to make a MW of FoJ.

ot: sure, why not. more stuff for fashion is always nice.

1 hour ago, Moky said:

Errrr, tbh no

and i dont want Bandwagon dress players have that costume wep

I don't see how it would be difficult. There's a Void Weapon avatar in the wardrobe... :syobonyanPeek1:

Oh, and yes I am also aware of the fact that it is already in the MW, but that's only accessible to those who have the weapon. All I'm suggesting is the idea that we can have a pure looks one. No stats, no rewards.

+1 here~ but...
Reminder:
Flames of Judgement - Demonic Weapon have Awakening Visual.
I pretty want it for visual for some characters that i not want to waste a real FoJ but maybe is more hard than how it's looks.
Also why not add
Old [Visual] Eltrion, Drabaki, Perkisas and Eltrion Mk2?
Only visual of
[Elite], [Unique] and [Legendary] but Statless.

1 minute ago, Sylar said:

+1 here~ but...
Reminder:
Flames of Judgement - Demonic Weapon have Awakening Visual.
I pretty want it for visual for some characters that i not want to waste a real FoJ but maybe is more hard than how it's looks.
Also why not add
Old [Visual] Eltrion, Drabaki, Perkisas and Eltrion Mk2?
Only visual of Elite, Unique and Legendary but Statless.

I'm also well aware of that! Although thanks for bringing notice to that as well! I think even without awakening visuals, a lot of us would already appreciate it. 

Actually Flames of Judgement is for people who farm Raids on the game, there's no sense than they should add it as a No Stats item.
Accesories is okay as No Stats item, but the weapon... Nah, still not, maybe in a future update when more people haves the weap or something. 
Others Raid weapon like @Sylar said sound better than FoJ as No stats weapon for MW.

if we're doing that can we just have an addition to IBs or ED burners of statless weapons in a cube (like all of the raid weapons such as perki/eltrion/drabaki, not just FoJ)

im kinda neutral on this tho bc like, i feel as if you dont deserve the looks one if you don't farm for the wep

but that's just me ig, pls don't take my opinion to heart

accessories imo didn't rly bother me but like this is the best wep in-game atm so it's something special if you have it

so i don't think it'd feel as special anymore if everyone's running around with it

but if it does get added to void id like to see more than just the FoJ wep lol

40 minutes ago, Nattie said:

if we're doing that can we just have an addition to IBs or ED burners of statless weapons in a cube (like all of the raid weapons such as perki/eltrion/drabaki, not just FoJ)

im kinda neutral on this tho bc like, i feel as if you dont deserve the looks one if you don't farm for the wep

but that's just me ig, pls don't take my opinion to heart

accessories imo didn't rly bother me but like this is the best wep in-game atm so it's something special if you have it

so i don't think it'd feel as special anymore if everyone's running around with it

but if it does get added to void id like to see more than just the FoJ wep lol

As much as I love my idea, I have to admit your argument is quite solid and logical. It really is sort of 'favoritism' to have a MW version of one things over others while on the same basis. But hey, what the heck, maybe it happens. Maybe it doesn't. :syobonyanPeek1:

7 hours ago, Onlu said:

I don't see how it would be difficult. There's a Void Weapon avatar in the wardrobe... :syobonyanPeek1:

...That's the actual void weapon though - you know, like. The weapon you farm.
The FoJ is in the wardrobe just the same. The weapon you farm. Not a statless weapon.

at first i want to +1 it and even voted +1 as well but as i think about it..this will works like wardrobeable type void..except type void doesnt have the statusless ver and its the weapon itself we hangered and tbh its kinda rewarding ...so doing this to the FoJ kinda seems unfair and i have decided to -1 it..why? because if you want the look imo work for it and if we have a buyable FoJ and if its also tradeable..it would only make rich people able to show of FoJ weapon without working hard and skipping the raids itself...but i might change my mind if the suggestion is about making FoJ actual weapon wardrobeable or make the statusless like the accessories but dont make tradebable

3 hours ago, Rika said:

at first i want to +1 it and even voted +1 as well but as i think about it..this will works like wardrobeable type void..except type void doesnt have the statusless ver and its the weapon itself we hangered and tbh its kinda rewarding ...so doing this to the FoJ kinda seems unfair and i have decided to -1 it..why? because if you want the look imo work for it and if we have a buyable FoJ and if its also tradeable..it would only make rich people able to show of FoJ weapon without working hard and skipping the raids itself...but i might change my mind if the suggestion is about making FoJ actual weapon wardrobeable or make the statusless like the accessories but dont make tradebable

That's a good idea. I was hoping it would definitely be untradable. But also would actually cost some value- like it costing maybe 100 or more to craft it or it cost just as much as a mount in the Item Mall.