Naivety

Quitting game/forum staff

so yeah... i haven't really had the time to play lately, and probably won't for a long time. piled up hw atm, and then i have personal projects to do on both this break and the following (online courses that i got for free for next break, then trying my hand at writing maths reference material the break after that).

i'm not even tired of the game, i want to play, but i'm at a position where i don't easily have the time to

this has been affecting my staff work as well, as you would imagine. if i come back home from uni, i'm generally gonna be exhausted and not motivated to check forums, respond to notifications, PMs etc. i've been somewhat keeping up with the discord (since i gravitate towards there quite often when procrastinating), but that's about it

with that said, i'd like to thank the staff for this experience. i can legitimately say i've learned a lot from working with you guys, and it's knowledge that's easy to use anywhere, so i think i've accomplished my main objective in working in the staff

other than that everyone else is cool idk, i dont wanna make too big a wall of text and end up making this emotional

i'll still be around the discord as a Discord Moderator for a while, that way i can help mari out with the timezones until we find new DMs

I know I already said it, but it doesn't hurt to say it again.

Thank you for becoming staff and helping out as much as you can. I'm glad you learned a lot and I hope it was an enjoyable experience at least. Take care with university and other irl stuff and please don't stress out too much about things!!

:chungSalute:

You've really done your best Nai~ and i know what a hard worker you are~ Bless you for all the online work you've done☆ It's going to be weird seeing you not as official staff anymore but your real life definetly comes first before anything else and i Thank you so much for still staying on discord for me and being my right hand woman! I appreciate it so much! Thank you for being official staff too! You had a great attitude towards it and you fit the position so well in my eyes!~ Bless you and Best of luck with your Uni work!!! YOU CAN DO IT!

:AraCry::chungGift:

5 minutes ago, Amerih said:

image0.jpg

That was unexpectedly soon

My exact reaction.

In all sincerity though, hope all bodes well for you.

It's always saddening to see a staff member leave the team, but it's understandable and your well-being comes first.
It was a pleasure working with you and good luck with your studies.

Also, pro tip: when in stress - a coffee break is always the answer
:PepsiThumbsup:

At least you admit that you don't have time for this and don't sit around on forums, eternally afk until people eventually ask "Who? They're staff? I've never seen them before.".
Not throwing shade at anybody... I just think this is the more sincere solution if somebody can't be here.

:syobonyanSulk:

First off, I'm really glad you gained some experience and acknowledge on this mini "adventure". I've personally enjoyed working alongside you! 

Second, I know how hard real life can get at some points with loads of work/projects etc. so I'd like to wish you best of luck with all your current & future projects/stuff (go ace 'em all). 

Make sure to take care of yourself as well ; _ ; !

//casually gives you some coffee like before// 

Daw, it's sad that you're leaving us Naivety.

It makes me a little sad that Uni is taking up so many people's lives lately - it was fun having you around.

*hands tea*

:syobonyanGift:

We hope to see you back soon!

:gc_Love:

17 minutes ago, Nonemi said:

Daw, it's sad that you're leaving us Naivety.

It makes me a little sad that Uni is taking up so many people's lives lately - it was fun having you around.

*hands tea*

:syobonyanGift:

We hope to see you back soon!

:gc_Love:

uni?!?!?