Swiby

Make passable by shared banking the elrianode gear

3 minutes ago, IveLostFaith said:

going into full detail about that was not necessary in the slightest bit but whatever suits your fancy be my guest. that one tear is just a pure example of how expensive high tiers can be and to have to get that for every elrianode set over and over again on a character you want to play and etc. its a hassle. who wants to settle for less when they already have what they need.

I'm sorry what was that? I can't hear over all of the salt you are pouring out.

So, you're whining about tears being expensive on the market? Guess what, either make your own tears and use them or just stick to one character if you are going to whine about the market on something.

giphy.gif < Everyone that is crying over the market

^same..like seriously guys..its not gonna be implemented whether you like it or not..at least for now..but if KOG decide to make it possible i believe void will do the same since its official content

22 hours ago, BowsetteJr said:

I'm sorry what was that? I can't hear over all of the salt you are pouring out.

So, you're whining about tears being expensive on the market? Guess what, either make your own tears and use them or just stick to one character if you are going to whine about the market on something.

giphy.gif < Everyone that is crying over the market

IF YOU EVEN PAYED ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT IM SAYING THIS ISNT REFERRING TO ME. 

Jesus before you open your mouth why dont you read. Im making a point for people that want this to be a thing and addressing your stupid lazy comment. i dont give two fucks about this in game I have what I need. 

tumblr_inline_njkobgdak91r1x4tc.gif

4 hours ago, Rika said:

^same..like seriously guys..its not gonna be implemented whether you like it or not..at least for now..but if KOG decide to make it possible i believe void will do the same since its official content

Like I dont think that the people arguing with the very first person who made this thread understand that nor did the person that made the thread but since they kept bashing his thread and stuff I was trying to defend his point but then you got all these triggered ass people with their justifications and etc.