So.. I'm kinda new to Elsword. Played 4 months in INT then went here cause my friend said it's better here (?) I hope so

I just started today and is enjoying Ain.

Any comments about the Ain class? I'm more into PvE so, I wanna know the pros and cons of the 3 jobs :>

Thanks ~

@kitanaryuusei

Hello, hello ~! Welcome to Void Elsword ^-^

If you'd like to start somewhere, you can join our guild, [Fighters] lvl 17 PVE Guild uwu ♥ We make sure to not make you feel left out and we're here to help! I'd love to get to help you out and get you started off in Void ♥ 

We're planning on becoming Hybrid soon since we're at 2k guild coins - trying to get 3k for PvP skill set up to finally become a Hybrid guild ^-^

If you'd like to join the Discord to get started, here it is: https://discord.gg/dC2SvGu

Or you can add me in game: Lylan or DM me here if you'd like to join as well as your character's IGN ~ !

Welcome to Void! First and foremost, if you want a decent support class - try to go for Bluhen, while he does little damage he also can heal and support all his allies while giving buffs and mana to them! I know a lot of people who loves him, but the more carry type is  Herrscher for PvE ~ (He is squishy though, and he is a bit gear reliant) he does a lot of damage overall once you gear him, the final class is Richter who seems more centered onto the PvP side.
If you ever need help ingame you can add me at Soith ingame or on Discord Iris#7048! I'm always open to any conversations ! :syobonyanWave:

And if you want  a new guild, you can also look into Fateful! It is a great guild who currently stands at the highest level.They are becoming more centered onto members, while we do have an amazing Ain main you can always ask (S/O to Enty uwu) I really hope you enjoy your time on Void Elsword, and if you need any help don't hesitate to add me or contact me! I'm always looking to carry and assist anybody that needs it! 

https://www.voidels.to/forum/index.php?/topic/185508-%C6%92%C6%9B%C6%AD%D1%94%C6%92%CA%8B%D5%AC-striving-for-perfection-lv-22-pve-guild-updated/&tab=comments#comment-2810580

Hi Deary! Welcome to Voidels!! I hope you have a lonely time here!! :syobonyanWave:

The only thing i think i can help you with, Is this Intro to Voidels. We are currently in Ver2.5 but this says the general stuff about Voidels if your new here~!

Im certainly not an Ain person but Leveling a character with Voidels buffs can take 3-4 hours to get to Level 99! And you could try all 3 paths easily~ And if you check the Guides Section on forums under > Ain - you mind find some particular character guides on him that might help you or something other information on what you might need to know! I know there's one on Bluhen so certainly check that out if your interested!

Otherwise i wish you best of luck playing and take care of yourself out there sweetie!

Welcome

Richter
Pros: Good DPS, Requires the least amount of gear of the ains, Good Bossing, the easiest out of all of them
Cons: His only buff is a really selfish buff, Lacks a proper clearing skill that only curves 50% of the time, He has some useless passives
Bluhen:
Pros: really good buffs, Okay clearing, good bossing.
Cons: Requires gear to do any damage, lacklust mods, can be hard if you don't know what your doing, skills are slow.
Herrscher:
Pros: Good bravery skills, Good passives, Great bossing and clearing.
Cons: Requires the most gear out of the ains, can be hard if you don't know what your doing, probably the squishist out of the ains, resource hungry.

I'd recommend Bluhen the most because you can just blume rein + satz your way throughout most of the game early on and you'd be wanted for raids if you get that deep into the game.

welcome to void!! i used to play herrscher and have played bluhen for a while; theyre both super fun!! my datemate mains richter and they also really like it, so in the end it's all a matter of preference and whatever playstyle you like the most. hope you enjoy your time here however!!!