Sign in to follow this  
Descole

gяεεтιηgs!

gяєєтιиgѕ!

ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴇs

ɪᴍ ɴᴇᴡ
ᴀɴᴅ

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ʀᴇsᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʀᴜɴᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴏʀ!
ᴍʏ ɪɢɴ ɪs

Descole : ʀᴜɴᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ
&
Descole (cap i) : ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴏʀ

ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ-ɢᴀᴍᴇ!

ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴍʏ ɢᴏᴀʟ ɪs ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ.
ʏᴇs ɪᴍ ᴀ ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴɪsᴛᴀ~

ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ, ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɴɪᴄs sᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ~

ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀʟʟ! sᴇᴇ ʏᴀ~

Wanna join Archaic? The link is in my sig~

Welcome btw!

I'd give class/character recommendations but I'm half asleep

If you wanna join our guilds disc to check is out, its on our thread too

@Descole

Welcome to Void Elsword, Des ~ I

If youd like to join our Guild Fighters Level 17 (PVE based will soon be hybrid) you can join our discord:

https://discord.gg/CsCSHa

Also, we make sure to not make you feel left out as well as part of the family~ We're currently small and I think that would be good for you so we can help you out and make some friends ~

14 minutes ago, Nattie said:

Wanna join Archaic? The link is in my sig~

Welcome btw!

I'd give class/character recommendations but I'm half asleep

If you wanna join our guilds disc to check is out, its on our thread too

ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ нєαя ιт ѕσσи. gєт ѕσмє яєѕт ℓσℓ
αℓѕσ, тнαикѕ fσя тнє ωєℓ¢σмє αи∂ тнє ιиνιтαтισи тσσ!-
gιммє ѕσмє мσяє тιмє тσ ¢σиѕι∂єя ѕσσи αfтєя ι ∂є¢ι∂є∂ ωιтн му мαιи. :gc_Best:

14 minutes ago, Lylan said:

@Descole

Welcome to Void Elsword, Des ~ I

If youd like to join our Guild Fighters Level 17 (PVE based will soon be hybrid) you can join our discord:

https://discord.gg/CsCSHa

Also, we make sure to not make you feel left out as well as part of the family~ We're currently small and I think that would be good for you so we can help you out and make some friends ~

тнαикѕ fσя тнє ωєℓ¢σмє!
ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢нє¢к ιт συт αи∂ ¢σиѕι∂єя αѕ ѕσσи αѕ ι мα∂є υρ му мιи∂ ωιтн ωнαт ¢нαяα¢тєя ιм gσιиg тσ ρℓαу~ :gc_Hi:

19 minutes ago, Descole said:

тнαикѕ fσя тнє ωєℓ¢σмє!
ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢нє¢к ιт συт αи∂ ¢σиѕι∂єя αѕ ѕσσи αѕ ι мα∂є υρ му мιи∂ ωιтн ωнαт ¢нαяα¢тєя ιм gσιиg тσ ρℓαу~ :gc_Hi:

If youd like, I can help you out with finding your main ~ ^-^

You can add me on Discord if youd like: Lylan#7236

1 minute ago, Lylan said:

If youd like, I can help you out with finding your main ~ ^-^

You can add me on Discord if youd like: Lylan#7236

тнαт ωσυℓ∂ вє gяєαт!

αℓтнσυgн ι ωιℓℓ вє ℓσσкιиg fσя мσяє σριиισи α¢яσѕѕ тнє ¢σммυиιту ѕтιℓℓ נυѕт тσ мαкє ѕυяє. :gc_Sparkle:

16 minutes ago, Descole said:

тнαт ωσυℓ∂ вє gяєαт!

αℓтнσυgн ι ωιℓℓ вє ℓσσкιиg fσя мσяє σριиισи α¢яσѕѕ тнє ¢σммυиιту ѕтιℓℓ נυѕт тσ мαкє ѕυяє. :gc_Sparkle:

Yes, of course! And good luck too ♥♡

welcome to void (*'▽') !! hope you enjoy your stay and what the game has to offer!!

for the character suggestions you're asking for, i'd say probably raven? i've never played him but as far as i can tell he's a pretty popular choice and can be incredibly powerful and fun to play with if learned correctly. if you'd like, there's a guides section in the forum main page that splits into several sub-categories for each character; there you can find all of raven's class paths with community-made guides for him to see what suits your interests best!

Always nice to find new people ~ Welcome to Void Elsword, and I really do hope you enjoy your time here. If you'd like to find a new guild, the best right now is probably Fateful ~  They have the top level guild, and people are always online to help. The best hack and slash character to play is Raven, and not to mention most of his items are extreme low budget! Now, if you ever need help- just add me, Soith in game and my Discord is on my profile. I really hope you have a great time on Elsword, and always remember ~ Fateful is always open to you! :frostmaiden_Blush:

Welcome to void! *Throw confetti* Make yourself at home on forum/game

And for hack and slash, honestly first thing that popped in my mind is FB (Furious Blade), he's pretty good at clearing as well as having a skill that allows him to heal as he attacks enemies, and the ibs he has is sorta low budget but again it can go high if it's a really good set (stat set effects or looks but mostly set effects)

Hope this helps
:frostmaiden_Present:

This font took me 69 years to read also im on phone :eveBlush:

Anyway welcome to voidels forum and server,enjoy your stay and expect some salt and dra—- i mean happy convo blah blah

For Hack and Slash char, i would recommend you to play KE or all Elsword, as people recommend you to play Raven, yes he fun to play but his end-game and good looking stuff is unbearable to get due high price than any other male char as i see i guess? So i recommend you to play all Elsword, I find KE is overall fun to play and he slash bitches with his sword and he too OP,can also fashion well.Also i find CaT and DiA is fun to play too, hack and slash blah blah and they are really cheap.But Ciel stuff is cheaper than Lu, Ciel is the one of cheapest male char to fund also he can fashion well then there Raven,...kog pls why u make raven hair look so—-

Awwwhhh Your so cute deary!!! Hello Des! Welcome to the Forums and Game!! I'm Marisia!! And I hope you have a lovely time!!

:Mafumafu_Hugging:

Now i'd love to help you! So regarding your questions. I immediately thought Lu/Ciel~ Now TBH, Lu/Ciel can be pretty complicated since it's two characters! But it's actully a really good learning experience!- Any class can be good, I personally like Innocent but you can do Catastrophe if you want some real hacking and slashing OR EVEN Diangelion if you wanna be dark asf!! Anyway- Lu is a demon girl but we're talking about Ciel!- Ciel is Male, Hot, and Ciel Can be Low Budget- since Lu/Ciel can be underrated and people prefer to dress Lu instead. Regarding Lu/Ciel, While they are two characters in 1, You only need to fund one of the characters and use their stats, You don't need to pay for both! You could fully fund Ciel and then use a Naked Lu and you'd still be op/overpowered because you'd be using Ciel's stats if you set it that way! You wouldn't be weak!~
Otherwise the other choice could be Elsword~ The Class? Your Boi Knight Emperor, It's Hack and Slash and Spin to Win!~ Elsword can be decently cheap and i personally love some of his fashion and is really easy to learn. Honestly. It's just Windmill LMAO, He is a overpowered character which can get you through and there's not really any flaws with him so that's a choice too!

Also Regarding Guilds, You can check out the amazing guilds in the Guild section of Forums! Andddd I'm going to shamelessly Self promote my guild too if i'm not too late!
I'm the Guild Master of the [AbsoluteDipshits] Which is a Really Silly and Helpful family type guild that i created myself~ (And i legit mean family, I selfishly adopt everyone~)
Our Members are always on 24 hour energy so they are bundles of fun! and we LOVEEEEEE New Members~ We play around alot and we're complete dipshits! and it would be an honour to have you if you'd be interested!

I'll link my guild thread in the spoiler below!

Spoiler

And I really wish you best of Luck with your adventures and Thank you for coming to VoidEls! I hope we can be friends!
Feel free to PM me on forums at anytime!! <3

:Usagyuuun_Confetti:

On 5/20/2019 at 11:39 PM, agniratha said:

welcome to void (*'▽') !! hope you enjoy your stay and what the game has to offer!!

for the character suggestions you're asking for, i'd say probably raven? i've never played him but as far as i can tell he's a pretty popular choice and can be incredibly powerful and fun to play with if learned correctly. if you'd like, there's a guides section in the forum main page that splits into several sub-categories for each character; there you can find all of raven's class paths with community-made guides for him to see what suits your interests best!

ι ∂σ gєт яανєи α ℓσт αѕ ρσρυℓαя σριиισи, вυт ι αℓѕσ нєαя∂ нιѕ fαѕнισи ιѕ ιи¢яє∂ιвℓу ∂ємαи∂ιиg..
αℓѕσ тнαикѕ fσя тнє σffєя, вυт fσя иσω, ι gσт α ρℓα¢є тσ ѕтαу αℓяєα∂у~ вєѕт σf ℓυ¢к ωιтн уσυя gυιℓ∂!

On 5/21/2019 at 1:14 AM, Purrs said:

welcome to void! Hmm character wise maybe raven or elsword? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the male's as much Dx

яανєи ιѕ яєαℓℓу α ρσρυℓαя ¢нσι¢є, нυн.. fσя ѕтαятєя ι мα∂є єℓѕωσя∂- נυѕт тσ кι¢кѕ ιитσ тнє gαмє fιяѕт αи∂ тσ gαтнєя мσяє ιиfσ. тнαикѕ fσя тнє ιиѕιgнт!

On 5/21/2019 at 8:32 AM, TakerofSin said:

And for hack and slash, honestly first thing that popped in my mind is FB (Furious Blade)

мнм... вυт ѕєяισυѕℓу... нιѕ ¢σѕтυмє αѕ ι яєѕєαя¢нє∂.. тнє ρяι¢є ιѕ ѕку яσ¢кєтιиg.

On 5/21/2019 at 9:06 AM, Gesugao said:

This font took me 69 years to read also im on phone :eveBlush:

Anyway welcome to voidels forum and server,enjoy your stay and expect some salt and dra—- i mean happy convo blah blah

For Hack and Slash char, i would recommend you to play KE or all Elsword, as people recommend you to play Raven, yes he fun to play but his end-game and good looking stuff is unbearable to get due high price than any other male char as i see i guess? So i recommend you to play all Elsword, I find KE is overall fun to play and he slash bitches with his sword and he too OP,can also fashion well.Also i find CaT and DiA is fun to play too, hack and slash blah blah and they are really cheap.But Ciel stuff is cheaper than Lu, Ciel is the one of cheapest male char to fund also he can fashion well then there Raven,...kog pls why u make raven hair look so—-

sorry.. ewe; thanks for the welco-.. ... monkaS?
Yep, i got KE within my list, and of course, im not waiting here without doing anything until i figured out what i wanted to play so i start off with RMaster to see how far i could get, eventually, as i look around for more i will decide which i will main between KE RS and Immortal. As for your opinion regarding Raven... yeah gotta agree... i noticed those prices... Also, im not going to touch luciel for reasons, but thanks for recommending it uwu.

On 5/21/2019 at 5:43 PM, Vlane said:

Hello Des, Welcome to VoidhElls
hope you enjoy the game

MonkaS

7 hours ago, Marisia said:

s o m e

F L A S H Y     C O L O R F U L    P A S T E L 
A N D 
H E A R T     W A R M I N    W E L C O M E

му єуєѕ... ωнαт ιѕ тнιѕ... ѕσ вяιgнт... ѕσ ρυяє... ѕσ α∂σяαвℓє...

ι'∂ ℓσνє тσ fιи∂ συт нσω ℓυ¢ιєℓ ωσякѕ, нσωєνєя, ι нανє му яєαѕσиѕ иσт тσ мαкє тнєм ωιтнιи σρтισи υиfσятυиαтєℓу.. нσωєνєя тнαикѕ fσя тнє яє¢σммєи∂αтισи!

киιgнт ємρєяσя ωαѕ ιи∂єє∂ gєттιиg тнє ρσρυℓαя νσтє вєѕι∂є яανєи, ωнι¢н ι ωιℓℓ кєєρ ιи мιи∂ ѕσмє∂αу ιи тнє fυтυяє. fσя тнє кι¢к ѕтαятєя ι нανє ∂є¢ι∂є тнαт ι ωαит тσ тяу συт яυиє мαѕтєя fιяѕт~ αℓтнσυgн ι fσυи∂ тнαт єℓѕωσя∂ ¢σѕтυмє ѕтιℓℓ ¢σиѕι∂єяαвℓу нιgн ρяι¢є∂, ι ωιℓℓ тяу тσ мαиαgє ѕσмєнσω αѕ ι ѕтιℓℓ ℓσσк fσя мσяє σριиισи.

αи∂ уσυя gυιℓ∂ ѕєємѕ ιитє-... υн... ¢σσℓ... уєαн... ι gυєѕѕ...
тнαикѕ fσя тнє fℓυffу ωєℓ¢σмє мαяι~

you should sing in the voice channel for me again someday.