Cweam

[Creativity] Lv 16 Your imagination is your canvas!

creativityxd.png

Hello~ And welcome to Creativity! We’re a guild that brings friends together into one whole community! We are a very friendly guild, yet there are time we do take things seriously, so nobody feels left out! We're a very fun, playful kind of guild. We're growing faster and faster by the minute, but we always have space for more friends!

Come join us! We’re that desperate- Ahhahaha…

aboutus.png

So currently, we are a level 16 guild, and our community is growing bigger and bigger by the minute. We are also a hybrid guild as well~♥. [Creativity] is meant to be a cool, easy going kind of guild.

Our main goal is to have fun and basically getting along with everyone♥.

rules.png

We are very strict about our rules and regulations. We want this to become a family-friendly guild where everyone is welcome.

Failure to follow the rules will give you a warning. If you still continue, you will be kicked.

1. No Hacking, if we know you hack you will be instantly banned from the guild.

2. Please keep jokes controlled. Meaning no racial, sexist, or offensive jokes that can hurt someone.

3. Don't put useless stuff in guild chest. (Example: Gear no one can benefit from).

4.Please try not to bother someone too much. If you need help, just ask. If no one answers, wait a while before asking again. Most of the time, people are either afk or doing something else or simply not in a good day, try to understand!

5. If you have any issues with me or the admins, you can Talk it out with the Gm and tell him why so you guys can talk it out.

6. No trolls. If you going to come in to trash talk and what not, instant ban. No exceptions. (This is valid to any Admin application troll and or Introduction)

7. Keep respect between each other if not for yourself, at least for the guild. Defaming others will lead to mute/and or ban.

8. Inactivity is maximum 7 days. If you have a reason to not log in, please let a admin or the gm know ahead of time, otherwise, you will be kicked.

9. Have fun!

guildmaster.png

imageedit_48_9008006326.png

"Hi, I like to help out alot. And sleep.. and fund. I'm always open to any question/help, game related or not, as long as I'm not busy. And don't take me seriously, sometimes like to tell random stupid stuff (like always). But in all honesty, I’m a very cool guy, So don’t be shy to talk to me!

cogm.png

imageedit_11_5981360618.png   

"Hello fellow hoomans, I’m Chuunbi. I'm the loli of the guild. I mostly help out with any type of quests or leveling that you need (even though i'm weak as fuck.) But I try my best to do whatever i can with the best of my abilities ♥. On special occasions, I do plan events and other attractions in the guild which include giveaways, fun games, and many more, so I can make it more of a fun community than it already is! ♥ Thanks!"

admins.png

imageedit_36_5021667532.png

"Hi, I'm Monarchyy. I'm a 16 year old who likes to game, socialize and be a great asset of help! What i mostly do is recruit and help out teammates when they need it!"

imageedit_43_9114295996.png

"Hi. I'm Airmati. I main KE, and I help the guild by doing varitity of things. Helping people level up, giving advice on how people should progress in the game, and most important, making everyone, in the end, satisfied in [Creativity]!"

imageedit_45_2679346911.png

"Funny enough, I do not have just one main. I'm mostly on my Laby, but I do try to play my Ara and Luciel. I always try to help out when needed or asked to. Most able, I want to help out with events and other things as well."

moderator.png

imageedit_31_4088322348.png

"Hello! I'm Yuukanna. I'm just a girl who is trying to have fun and possibly make new friends~! My job is to help out the guild, and also make sure our discord is in shape!"

discord.png

Join our discord to apply (click on the word discord lol), once you join, please introduce yourself in the introductions tab using the following format…

1: IGN and Discord Name

2: What Class You Main:

3: ERP:

4: Age: (If you don't want tell that's fine as well)

5: Birthday: (again if you like)

6: Gender: (Please tell us, just so it's easier for us.)

7: About: (Just say anything about yourself doesn't matter what it is)

8.PvPer, raider, PvEr or hybrid?:

Don’t have discord? That’s fine as well! Fill out the same format and post it down below~♥

♥Thank you!♥

1: BidoofEmpire, Bidoof#3057

2: What Class You Main: Empire Sword

3: ERP: almost 160? i dont remember

4: Age:

5: Birthday: July 30

6: Gender: can i just be a they?

7: About: I love altera

8.PvPer, raider, PvEr or hybrid?: Hybrid

10 hours ago, Bidoof said:

1: BidoofEmpire, Bidoof#3057

3: ERP: almost 160? i dont remember

4: Age:

5: Birthday: July 30

6: Gender: can i just be a they?

7: About: I love altera

8.PvPer, raider, PvEr or hybrid?: Hybrid

accepted~♥♥ welcome

Posted (edited)

1: IGN: Wokeboi (I'll join the discord server once I get approval here first)

3: ERP: 122

4: Age: 20

5: Birthday: September 25th

6: Gender: Male

7: About: Going back to the game after a 5 month hiatus, in need of a guild for my two mains. Otherwise, I'm a pretty chill dude.

8.PvPer, raider, PvEr or hybrid?: I'm a 100% PvEr.

Edited by PullMyDT

2 hours ago, PullMyDT said:

1: IGN: Wokeboi (I'll join the discord server once I get approval here first)

3: ERP: 122

4: Age: 20

5: Birthday: September 25th

6: Gender: Male

7: About: Going back to the game after a 5 month hiatus, in need of a guild for my two mains. Otherwise, I'm a pretty chill dude.

8.PvPer, raider, PvEr or hybrid?: I'm a 100% PvEr.

Hiii! Accepted! Welcome (and welcome back♥) when you're ready you can join our discord & ill invite you in game whenever c: