Lilu

v2.6 Discussion Thread

I only have 1 question, will henir material will be banksharable or will we have to upgrade our force skills per character? Like for instance If I have an elite Head Hunter on a Centurion and want to upgrade it, will that character have to grind for the new unique force skill material on that character alone? 

1 minute ago, Fey said:

Definitely Mod Fantasy & Go Away!
Mod Spinning Thorns & Flower Garden are good too, but situational.

Thanks you !

I'll see myself for the situationals then, saw some youtubers using Spinning Thorns tho

Just now, DXDDRAGON said:

I only have 1 question, will henir material will be banksharable or will we have to upgrade our force skills per character? Like for instance If I have an elite Head Hunter on a Centurion and want to upgrade it, will that character have to grind for the new unique force skill material on that character alone? 

I doubt it's bankshareable as it isn't on officials and wouldn't ruin the entire point of grinding it like this.
Remember that you can only seal them once, even as Elites, as it'll make the resulting Unique unsealable.

2 minutes ago, Dream said:

I think that is job change (1st job, 2nd job, 3rd job), not class change (EtW, RaS, NiL)

This is correct.

Just now, Mikastiel said:

Thanks you !

I'll see myself for the situationals then, saw some youtubers using Spinning Thorns tho

It's really good for clearing & for some bosses.
But unmod ST is better for stuff like Henir.

1 minute ago, Luxy said:

no IBs route?? ._.

IBs rota are always the first Friday of the month > So next week

1 minute ago, Fey said:

It's really good for clearing & for some bosses.
But unmod ST is better for stuff like Henir.

I see, thanks Fey-kun !

:Menhera_Dance_5:

Just now, Luxy said:

no IBs route?? ._.

No, the IB rotation is usually the first week of a new month. We are still in May.

3 minutes ago, DXDDRAGON said:

Henir items are the same as officials.

Just now, Lilu said:

No, the IB rotation is usually the first week of a new month. We are still in May.

Can we patch the game before the maintenance has ended? Like last time 

Just now, Lilu said:

lilu answer me pls will I be able to reset one more time on my DB after update if I reset before update

Thank you Void <3

tbh, I miss the timer gift

Known bug (idk where the post is and i'm too lazy to find it):

Optimus Promo Top doesn't show the goggles correctly, they are supposed to be transparent but it's white in-game, please fix it when you can .u. @VoidEls

5 minutes ago, Dream said:

I doubt it's bankshareable as it isn't on officials and wouldn't ruin the entire point of grinding it like this.
Remember that you can only seal them once, even as Elites, as it'll make the resulting Unique unsealable.

Just make sure not to seal an elite force skill and transfer to an alt to then try and transfer back as the unique skill will have no seals left.

Just now, Arrivederci said:

lilu answer me pls will I be able to reset one more time on my DB after update if I reset before update

Currently I do not know the answer to this, your guess is as good as mine.
It's possible Rosso Raid could be completely reset to 0%, perhaps you still have 100% and can reset again, no way of knowing yet.

32 minutes ago, VoidEls said:

It's a very fitting name for the update, thank you for giving us the idea  :PepsiThumbsup:

so you actually dont have name prepared yet before that thread? 300px-Monkey_Puppet.jpg

Just now, Lilu said:

Currently I do not know the answer to this, your guess is as good as mine.
It's possible Rosso Raid could be completely reset to 0%, perhaps you still have 100% and can reset again, no way of knowing yet.

o alrite

I guess ill wait den cuz am sure raid disc will test it out

ty :D