Fighters

[Fιgнтerѕ] LvL 17 нувяιd ⋆ωє αяє нєяє fσя уσυ!⋆

IGN: Miyazuren

Main/Alt: Lu/Ciel (Diangelion)

Languages: Fil/EN

Why do you wish to join us?:

I returned to Void EL a few days ago, since my brother wanted me to accompany him. And was hoping to look for an active guild that I can, (when he's at school) hang out or take part into activities.

About me:

I'll forever be drowning into salt mines of the game called F/GO.

IGN: ChaewonMint

Member/Guest: Member

Main/Alt: ChaewonMint (CS) Main

Languages: English / Filipino ; Korean - Japanese (currently studying)

Why do you wish to join us?: Actually wanted to join asap when you replied on my introductory thread but never

had the courage to do so at that time since Lylan seems like a Celeb here hence i was to shy to join so :Coco_Bird_36:

, but picked up my courage as it would benefit me too as i'm planning to play for long term (as my stress reliever) haha. 

About me: Love playing games , Kpop fan, Food lover "I WONT BE IMPRESSED WITH TECHNOLOGY UNTIL I CAN DOWNLOAD FOOD''. 

TMI's : 21 years old , currently studying ;  Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance (because Pilot is too damn expensive smh)

2 hours ago, Azurenen said:

IGN: Miyazuren

Main/Alt: Lu/Ciel (Diangelion)

Languages: Fil/EN

Why do you wish to join us?:

I returned to Void EL a few days ago, since my brother wanted me to accompany him. And was hoping to look for an active guild that I can, (when he's at school) hang out or take part into activities.

About me:

I'll forever be drowning into salt mines of the game called F/GO.

1 hour ago, Yena said:

IGN: ChaewonMint

Member/Guest: Member

Main/Alt: ChaewonMint (CS) Main

Languages: English / Filipino ; Korean - Japanese (currently studying)

Why do you wish to join us?: Actually wanted to join asap when you replied on my introductory thread but never

had the courage to do so at that time since Lylan seems like a Celeb here hence i was to shy to join so :Coco_Bird_36:

, but picked up my courage as it would benefit me too as i'm planning to play for long term (as my stress reliever) haha. 

About me: Love playing games , Kpop fan, Food lover "I WONT BE IMPRESSED WITH TECHNOLOGY UNTIL I CAN DOWNLOAD FOOD''. 

TMI's : 21 years old , currently studying ;  Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance (because Pilot is too damn expensive smh)

Accepted!

I will invite the two of you in game ~ ♥

Also, if you guys are not online, feel free to apply through the guild ad! ^-^

IGN: Labiana

Main/Alt: main

Languages: fil/eng/chi

Why do you wish to join us?: i want friends 

About me: i like anime, idols, kpop, utaite and i kinda just came back to elsword 

3 hours ago, reil said:

IGN: Labiana

Main/Alt: main

Languages: fil/eng/chi

Why do you wish to join us?: i want friends 

About me: i like anime, idols, kpop, utaite and i kinda just came back to elsword 

Accepted!

Be sure to apply through the guild ad ~! ♥ (Currently not online atm) uwu

Glad to have you here with us! And I will send the discord over to you soon! ^-^