Fighters

[Fιgнтerѕ] LvL 18 нувяιd ⋆ωє αяє нєяє fσя уσυ!⋆

Posted (edited)

PicsArt_06-20-01.10.34.png

74564eb2a01b6fad16a7f48453c31ac9.png

The guild will be on hold for a while and we will only be recruiting in small amounts. We will no longer go by the name Fighters!

Now you maybe wondering why we are doing this? Well, simple!

It simply has not been feeling like home for me as a Guild Master nor for our Founders. Or even some of our members due to how big the Guild was. As well as all the stress throughout all this and especially trying to please everyone and making sure to reply to everyone as quick as possible. So I made sure to let current members/guests know about the decision. Some will stay if they are willing to, majority will not.

We will still strive as a guild and we'll not die! This is supposed to be how a guild should run for me as a leader.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Wish us luck!

Thank you!

:Mafumafu_Stare:

-Lylan

Edited by Fighters
Thanks for the memories! We will not let this stop us ♥

On 6/6/2019 at 11:23 PM, Sera said:

IGN: Cheerio

Languages: EN

Guild(s) you're in: [ALICE]

Why would you like to join our discord?: still curious

Accepted!

Alright, ill go ahead and DM you the discord! ~

EDIT: I can't send the discord link for some reason... Maybe your message inbox is full?

4 minutes ago, Lylan said:

EDIT: I can't send the discord link for some reason... Maybe your message inbox is full?

woops

4c92a5d66a.png

should have space now, my bad :Menhera_Crawling:

PicsArt_06-06-09.20.54.png

-Currently grinding for our banner!

-Achieved ED Blessing

-Guild Base Skin (Cat Skin) has been unlocked!

Good luck on your guild Lylan! :Menhera_Cheering:Keep fighting, and keep it strong ~

Glad you ended up making another thread ! This should go better! :Menhera_Hearts_1:Go Fighters!

IGN: Krybe

Member/Guest: Member

Main: Chung's 2nd Job Path

Why do i want to join ? : I Returned To This Game Yesterday From A Really Long Time and I Was Looking For A Guild To Help Me With Stuff And It Looks Like This Is The Right One For Me ^^

6 hours ago, Fiere said:

Do not post one word/image/etc. posts, as it is considered post farming and will lead to a warning point. Do not derail the thread either.

On 6/7/2019 at 1:58 AM, 711 said:

IGN: Krybe

Member/Guest: Member

Main: Chung's 2nd Job Path

Why do i want to join ? : I Returned To This Game Yesterday From A Really Long Time and I Was Looking For A Guild To Help Me With Stuff And It Looks Like This Is The Right One For Me ^^

Accepted!

You can apply through guild ad or simply message when you're online ^-^

Glad to have you as a part of us! ♡

4 minutes ago, VenciSS said:

Please be this time nice to your members and not kicking for no resone. 

I share this pic for my experience.

Thank you for your feedback!

We are sorry for your bad experience with our guild, however we are working on improving to get better. 

We banned you from our servers because you broke our rules, you may keep stating that you're innocent but we can see discord audit logs ^-^

Have a nice day! ~

@Lylan I hope you learned from your past mistakes and won't do it again.

You kicked me back then, because I had a bad reputation and people started to call me "Inaste". I did nothing wrong, yet you decided me to kick me from your guild + defame me on forums.

Well, people learn from their mistakes, so I hope you won't kick people from your guild in future, even if they have a bad reputation.

IGN: Soulchen, Joulian

Languages: DE, EN

Guild(s) you're in: Feeling, Mythos, Lynx

Why would you like to join our discord?: curious about it

12 minutes ago, Raphtalie said:

@Lylan I hope you learned from your past mistakes and won't do it again.

You kicked me back then, because I had a bad reputation and people started to call me "Inaste". I did nothing wrong, yet you decided me to kick me from your guild + defame me on forums.

Well, people learn from their mistakes, so I hope you won't kick people from your guild in future, even if they have a bad reputation.

IGN: Soulchen, Joulian

Languages: DE, EN

Guild(s) you're in: Feeling, Mythos, Lynx

Why would you like to join our discord?: curious about it

Declined

I have indeed learned from my mistakes ^-^

Thanks to you our server security levels are high now!

I'm afraid I won't accept your application, if you want to know why - DM me! Sorry!

11 hours ago, Fighters said:

th?id=OIP.TAoiIHFxH7MI7aryQ13OMAAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300PicsArt_06-06-01.19.32.pngth?id=OIP.TAoiIHFxH7MI7aryQ13OMAAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

We're нere ғor yoυ, yoυ're a parт oғ υѕ

There's no need to worry ~ You have us to help you out when you need it the most! We will do our best to have a strong connection together! We will make sure you do not feel left out! We're a Hybrid guild with both PVP and PVE sets! We also play things outside of Elsword such as Minecraft, League of Legends, Roblox, and random mini games online + much more ~!

We do take our guild expeditions/mini games seriously

======

PicsArt_06-06-06.38.05.png

Our staff makes sure to do their role the best they can. We do take this seriously for everyone!

PicsArt_06-06-06.49.26.png

4ddc9048042f610c2b7ac4214c9f3858.png

-ѕilly

-ғaѕнιon lover

-loveѕ тo нelp

IGN: Lylan

Main: Radiant Soul

PicsArt_06-06-07.29.15.png

66c6da9b5f4bbad37d691e2a8c955fda.png

-ѕocιal вυттerғly

-does his best to help

-joĸeѕ aroυnd

IGN: BlueBullets

Main: Fatal Phantom

PicsArt_06-06-07.43.43.png

bbcc04cbda8f14419202748c31b76e79.png

-oυr voιce acтor

-joĸer

-ѕocιal вυттerғly

IGN: JustBuffsuki

Main: Fatal Phantom

======

PicsArt_06-06-08.37.58.png

They were here since the very beginning back in 2016!

Ryax Knight Emperor Main-

Blunt, silly, energetic and straight to the point, loves dragon ball Z, Sonic as well

Damien Rune Master Main-

Silly, strong, jokes, has the big gay, loves every type of animals

Ori Fatal Phantom Main-

Lurks, Shy, Silly, Neko lover, Video game nerd, Artist

Zizzel Furious Blade Main-

Our PvP lover, jokes, showoff, likes muffins, pork and wine

Nini Code Escenia Main-

Fashion with her characters, youngest founder, dating Deadly, silly 

Deadly Rage Heart Main-

Sexual deviant, funny, silly, never takes a lot of stuff seriously but knows when to be serious

Kim Innocent Main-

Silly, Loves to PvP, Our Lurker, Loves to play KurtzPel

Liblume Bluhen Main-

Straight to the point, plays piano, lurks, mostly comes around only when being pinged

======

PicsArt_05-31-06.png

Our rules are taken very seriously!

1. Inactivity limit is 7 days!

2. Please do not be rude towards others

3. Do not take a whole stack of items from the Guild bank or your rank will go down to member. It is there for everyone to share.

4. Please refrain from putting in useless or very low value items in the guild chest.

5. Only 2 of your characters can join the Guild.

6. Do not go against Admin/ GM authorities, if you have a issue with it, please dm a admin/gm

7. Try refrain from bragging if your p2w or getting very lucky 24/7 since not everyone can relate or always upload

8. When taking things out the Guild bank, be sure to put something back in exchange!

9. No racist remarks, racial stereotyping or racial slurs.

fd06002eb4f9a6a2383ae691cfb80742.png
No hackers are allowed in the discord/guild! We do not tolerate any hackers! It's simply unfair for the rest of us and gives us a bad image.
---
If someone in the guild tries to slide in your DMs and harasses you, let an Admin(Fighters) or our guild master, know of the situation. We will not tolerate this kind of behavior, especially if it's of a sexual nature. If someone is proven guilty of unwanted sexual harassment, they will be permanently banned from the guild on the spot.

---

DO NOT speak bad about other guilds!!! PLEASE keep this into the DMs if you need to speak of this! If you do start talking bad about a Guild, you will be giving the mute role for a few hours depending on the situation! We also have our own flaws - no guild is perfect so NONE of us have a right to speak bad about other guilds. If it continues, you WILL be banned!

What does the mute role do?
It makes you not see any channel. You will only be able to speak in one channel that no one else can see but staff!
======

PicsArt_06-06-09.06.45.png

0566b5fd363672f68f6e095e59f9684f.png

You must be ranked Trainers to be able to get something out of the guild bank!

How to earn it?

Simply be active and do not ask for the rank, or else it'll be longer to get it. If you continue to ask, we may not hand you the rank at all.

Why do we do this?

To prevent from members taking advantage of the guild to simply take items from the bank.

Can I ask someone else to take something out for me if im not a Trainer?

No, you cannot. If you do, we will deny it because it's not fair for the others who have earned their rank respectfully.

How the system works:

We give your rank once you earn it, if you want to take something out, it CANNOT be a full stack. Also, when taking an item out, be sure to trade something back in exchange thats VALUABLE not USELESS- it's simply a waste of space in the guild bank.

We will be keeping notes in a private chat for Fighters (Admins or Founders) on who take thing for stacks and never put anything back OR a Trainer that puts something back that's a useless item. If that same Trainer continues to do so, we will have to demote them if any of it is against the rules after 3 times! If you ask, we WILL provide you with evidence.

Reveal hidden contents

PicsArt_06-06-08.26.08.png

1dce07ea2fc42b00e94191526bae2567.png

Guild Master is of course currently owned by Lylan

24a0df22184fba334572d790bfac3534.png

Admins earn their role by being loyal to the Guild as well continuing to show support! You must be in the discord to become a Fighter~

73b9ac0f2f747bd6c47a30e936d87992.png

Earned by helping members in the Guild with leveling or Guild Expedition majority of the time!

25b65e93ddd38dad8dc063773588448f.png

Earned by simply being active in the guild (no need to be talkative) You'll then be able to trade things into the Guild bank!

79c41b87feff678409ab8d402927127d.png

Simply join our Guild and you will be given this role + you'll have the permission to invite friends into the Guild!

---

ρνє ѕкιℓℓ ѕєт

unknown.png

ρνρ ѕкιℓℓ ѕєт

unknown.png

Guild Banner Goal:

Reveal hidden contents

0fc6b5a42e91c22c6a0ae46c2c0d2073.gif

======

887435_logo_512x512.png106891f9a201b4786295a76d483c0683.png887435_logo_512x512.png

In our discord, we have useful things used for everyone and if anyone needs help, this is the best way to get anyone's attention!

PicsArt_06-06-08.13.38.png

Roles you can get:

1693fed4bc71419efe9aaf2a69e608b7.gif

You can also create your very own custom role with a custom name and color in the custom role channel ♥

We also have things to help you with if you have any questions related to Elsword, Minecraft, KurtzPel, LoL in help center channel and even guides to get ED, Gear, and more!~

1807ffb1c8ecf468bc0fdbca7aabcffe.png

1. Once you enter the discord, you must create your introduction so we know whether you're a Guest or a Member

2. You must fill out the discord format as shown in the pinned message in the introduction channel!

3. It's best to read the Guild's rules before doing everything else!

4. Be sure to put the right things into the right channels!

5. If an issue happens or drama occurs, you WILL be given a mute role!

6. Please handle the drama privately, if you need to vent, you can vent in the venting channel if you need to or simply DM our Guild Master if you aren't comfortable.

PicsArt_05-31-06.png

Things with  are required!

We can't wait to see you! Either as simply our Guest or our fellow Fighter!

IGN:

Member/Guest:

Main/Alt:

Languages:

Why do you wish to join us?:

About me:

If you're willing to be a guest, simply fill using this format out:

IGN:

Languages:

Guild(s) you're in:

Why would you like to join our discord?:

If you create an application and still deciding whether to join or not, I will simply DM you our Discord so you can get a look of how our guild operates just for you to come up with a decision in the long run~!

b341ca3d83c6ad11e4c3d56f228194b2.png

Reveal hidden contents

A FIGHTER IS ALWAYS A FIGHTER

:Amatsuki_Stance_4:

hello i am new player invite please

⋆IGN: GoblinQueen

⋆Languages: english end spanish

⋆Guild(s) you're in: no guild

⋆Why would you like to join our discord?: freinds recommend me to guild in

22 minutes ago, AikoS said:

hello i am new player invite please

⋆IGN: GoblinQueen

⋆Languages: english end spanish

⋆Guild(s) you're in: no guild

⋆Why would you like to join our discord?: freinds recommend me to guild in

Accepted

I will invite you in the game as soon as possible! If you aren't online, feel free to apply in the guild ad sometime soon ^-^

oh wait- you filled out the wrong format -

please fill this version out:

IGN:

Main/Alt:

Languages:

About me:

@AikoS

^ that format is if you're going to become a member - not a guest! Be sure to edit your post ^-^ Thank you for joining us!

21 minutes ago, Lylan said:

Accepted

I will invite you in the game as soon as possible! If you aren't online, feel free to apply in the guild ad sometime soon ^-^

oh wait- you filled out the wrong format -

please fill this version out:

IGN:

Main/Alt:

Languages:

About me:

@AikoS

^ that format is if you're going to become a member - not a guest! Be sure to edit your post ^-^ Thank you for joining us!

i want guest role no member please invite

1 minute ago, AikoS said:

i want guest role no member please invite

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

I will send you the discord link asap

1 hour ago, Lylan said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

I will send you the discord link asap

can you invit my friend

On 6/7/2019 at 12:51 PM, AikoS said:

can you invit my friend

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't.

If you'd like to ask why, simply DM me.

Like I already said it on her other thread, I wouldn't recommend to join this guild.

Some members are unfriendly and you don't get much help there.

Today they "wiped" members who aren't talkactive or known, because they thought they are "spies".

If you need screenshots of their convos, then DM me and I will show you what they say.

IGN: Experient

Languages: English

Guild(s) you're in: [Hangover]

Why would you like to join our discord?: I was in the discord before but I was kinda randomly kicked a while back and I'd like to rejoin the discord to make friends 'n possibly help 'n stuff! ^^ I still have no idea why I was kicked though... Regardless of whether you choose to allow me to rejoin the discord or not, could I ask what I did to get kicked if I did something wrong? I'd like to know so I don't end up doing it again! :c

On 6/7/2019 at 3:28 PM, Experient said:

IGN: Experient

Languages: English

Guild(s) you're in: [Hangover]

Why would you like to join our discord?: I was in the discord before but I was kinda randomly kicked a while back and I'd like to rejoin the discord to make friends 'n possibly help 'n stuff! ^^ I still have no idea why I was kicked though... Regardless of whether you choose to allow me to rejoin the discord or not, could I ask what I did to get kicked if I did something wrong? I'd like to know so I don't end up doing it again! :c

Oh! Dont worry about it- I forgot to mention it to you-

That was because of a purge we made back then since there was so many inactive members. Don't worry though you didn't do anything wrong! ^-^

I'll accept you in asap-

however, we are no longer accepting guests into our discord due to some issues happening so please dont take it personally if we ever end up having some skeptical issues.

And of course im accepting you in since I do remember you after all ~!

IGN:SuminoYui

Main/Alt:Alt

Languages:English

Why do you wish to join us?:  I want to whats the buzz is about the  guild

About me: