Sign in to follow this  
Beth

Hi~!

Hey i'm Beth! But you can also call me Bethy!
I am new to Void Elsword, and i decided to play Twilight! (I first started playing Elsword EU, in March 2019! I played Daybreaker there, but i decided to leave since the leveling was boring, and then i saw that this server got 4 times EXP rate!)

I am female, 21 years old, and i was born in France! Though i rarely speak it, i have relocated to London!

I also like cute things! :Coco_Bird_1:

I plan on doing a lot of PvE, rather avoiding PvP, though i might try! It might be fun!

Nice to meet you all!

:renaCute:

PS: My IGN is Bethy if anyone wants to add me!

OML- ITTSS A GREENN BABBYY GIRRLLL~~ HAIIII SWEETIE!!!

Welcome to Voidels Forums and games! I really hope you have a lovely time! :Usagyuuun_Love_2:

Since your new here~ I'd love to suggest to you the guilds section to find a guild just right for you!

https://www.voidels.to/forum/index.php?/forum/16-guilds/

And if it's ok~ It'd like to shamelessly promote/suggest to you my silly guild home~ We're the [AbsoluteDipshits] - Where we are complete dipshits and complete memes~

Spoiler

We're a smol family home with lots of welcoming and silly members~
We do Leveling support, Secret dungeons, Heroics, Grinding, Games, Funs, Chats, Vcs - But we're mostly idiots on discord! You can read more about it on this thread if your interested!

If you'd also like some help or general knowledge about Voidels, You can visit these outdated ish threads!! Also in a spoiler for you!

Spoiler

Forums is really helpful so have a look around and you'll find guides, discussions, and random crap! But don't go near the salty people- CAREFUL DEAR
Other than that~ I HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY TIME! FEEL FREE TO DM ME IF YOU'D LIKE A FRIEND~ :renaHappy:

9 minutes ago, Marisia said:

OML- ITTSS A GREENN BABBYY GIRRLLL~~ HAIIII SWEETIE!!!

Welcome to Voidels Forums and games! I really hope you have a lovely time! :Usagyuuun_Love_2:

Since your new here~ I'd love to suggest to you the guilds section to find a guild just right for you!

https://www.voidels.to/forum/index.php?/forum/16-guilds/

And if it's ok~ It'd like to shamelessly promote/suggest to you my silly guild home~ We're the [AbsoluteDipshits] - Where we are complete dipshits and complete memes~

Reveal hidden contents

We're a smol family home with lots of welcoming and silly members~
We do Leveling support, Secret dungeons, Heroics, Grinding, Games, Funs, Chats, Vcs - But we're mostly idiots on discord! You can read more about it on this thread if your interested!

If you'd also like some help or general knowledge about Voidels, You can visit these outdated ish threads!! Also in a spoiler for you!

Reveal hidden contents

Forums is really helpful so have a look around and you'll find guides, discussions, and random crap! But don't go near the salty people- CAREFUL DEAR
Other than that~ I HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY TIME! FEEL FREE TO DM ME IF YOU'D LIKE A FRIEND~ :renaHappy:

Thank you!

I will definitely check out your guild~!

And thanks for the knowledge! I'll surely use this info on my journey in Void Elsword! And definitely gonna get that Void Service Buff!

I hope you have a lovely time too! :Coco_Bird_Love:

Hello, Bethy!!
Welcome to VoidEls

nice to have you here, hope you ejoying the game~
i love Rena Players :Menhera_Present:just saying.