Jerid

Looking for a Guild!

Hey! I'm back to the game today! And i'm also looking for a guild for my main Chung! (IGN: Jerid)

It needs to be PvE, Active, and have people to talk & play with! (I mainly run Elrianode dungs, currently working on my Elria gear! Then i'll get Void~)

Small, but active guild. It's up to you if you want the guild to partially work on/improve it, or you need high Lv. guild for skills and other things.

Also, some of our members currently are on vacation. PM me if you're interested.

@Jerid

Feel free to check us out! We're here to help you and make sure you never feel left out or out of place ~ ♥

Good luck on finding the guild for you ^-^

We're Hybrid and we're active as well ~

Allos, welcome back to Void! What Chungus class are you? o >o
If your requirements are just PvE/Active (having people to talk n play with is kinda what most guilds define as active, I think?), then imma shamelessly advertise our guild [Acuity] here-
We're pretty standard with PvE (both our skill pages are for PvE; one's for farming and one's for damage), have a comfy-size community and if you're into that stuff, we also rotate our guild base skin every week 
because some people don't like cats.
Our Discord is arguably more active than ingame depending on when you play, but you can really find people for pretty much anything there. It's rare that somebody asks for help with dungeons and nobody helps out, and if you have any questions in general, you'll probably get more than one reply :v)
We're always open to suggestions and such, just pop them in our Discord (or, if you don't use it, message me ingame!) and we'll do our best to improve!
You can find the guild thread
here, and can always join our Discord as a guest too. 
I hope you find a guild you like!
:Amatsuki_Hi:

30 minutes ago, Dream said:

Allos, welcome back to Void! What Chungus class are you? o >o
If your requirements are just PvE/Active (having people to talk n play with is kinda what most guilds define as active, I think?), then imma shamelessly advertise our guild [Acuity] here-
We're pretty standard with PvE (both our skill pages are for PvE; one's for farming and one's for damage), have a comfy-size community and if you're into that stuff, we also rotate our guild base skin every week 
because some people don't like cats.
Our Discord is arguably more active than ingame depending on when you play, but you can really find people for pretty much anything there. It's rare that somebody asks for help with dungeons and nobody helps out, and if you have any questions in general, you'll probably get more than one reply :v)
We're always open to suggestions and such, just pop them in our Discord (or, if you don't use it, message me ingame!) and we'll do our best to improve!
You can find the guild thread
here, and can always join our Discord as a guest too. 
I hope you find a guild you like!
:Amatsuki_Hi:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. I main Fatal Phantom!

Guild found, their GM seems to be really nice and kind.

R>Lock! 

@PhysicsTM @Shiryelle @Structure @Xera

Just now, Jerid said:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. I main Fatal Phantom!

Guild found, their GM seems to be really nice and kind.

R>Lock! 

@PhysicsTM @Shiryelle @Structure @Xera

one day I'll find more Centurions
soft boyes...
I hope you enjoy your guild~
Also, since your pings didn't work:

@PhysicsTM @Shiryelle @Structure @Xera