Rika

Addition to Naeun(cosmetic stuff)

add this to naeun  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want void staff to add it?

i just got a new idea for naeun inspired by the rework last friday.

the new addition below is from 2.3 timed cube so obtaining them through different method would be nice because we can only choose 1 out of the 2 sits back then..my idea is to bring back old stuff and update them since most of this costume is available too now for newer character

✿✿

exchanges 

60 cards exchange

this tier contain rare or updated version of the set

1. goth loli cube (elsword to laby)

origin: it used to be in relic fragment system exchanges,but they delete the relic a long time ago and back then it was only up to elesis and now that even laby has it,it would be great if we can obtain one of the 2 color of the goth loli set back in the game through naeun

WARNING: BIG IMAGES

Spoiler

74abbf19.jpg

0Vgo35a.png

qinW0Pb.jpg

(gives full set according to your character both mask and costume)

2. salvation army white cube (elsword to luciel)

origin: it used to be in venture the void exchange except its a gamble cube,now its still obtainable through ereda but people barely play ereda nowaday and i correct they didnt update the cube up to lu ciel yet either

Spoiler

wp8V6D3.jpg&key=0c80b6309815bbcf8e1b6858

hLSMdSE.png&key=caa07d549bd23a2a4a2c4e31

3. police set (elsword to add)

origin: from police vs punk event where the winner get to keep their team's outfit permanent. but since police lose,we never get the permanent version.

Spoiler

JYXivyP.png

4. punk set cube (elsword to add)

origin: from police vs punk event and the only way to get this back then was if you choose punk as your team and winning the price

Spoiler

jG0mIJx.png

40 cards exchange

this tier contain sets that no longer obtainable but isnt rare that much compared to 60 cards tier

1. pop star set cube (elsword to elesis)

origin: it used to be available in naeun superstar gamble

Spoiler

tumblr_mqg44kGbwZ1qm7cnno1_500.jpg

2. Hush dance set cube (elsword to chung)

origin: its from the same update with popstar set,aka used to be in superstar gamble cube as well

Spoiler

a04862f3.jpg

i am open to suggestion.

just bring back the set back but make it easier to obtain please,dont locked it behind something like ereda that everyone barely play

23 minutes ago, Wonho said:

+1 plssssssss

also why can i pick multiple in voting

:Amatsuki_Stance_3:

Omg..i must have checked the multiple option..will edit it real quick..thank you for the heads up

+1.
I hated how we had to pick which motion we wanted like wtf Void...
What if I wanted both? 1v1 me? I'll throw down? Turn on your location?

1 hour ago, Help~ said:

+1.
I hated how we had to pick which motion we wanted like wtf Void...
What if I wanted both? 1v1 me? I'll throw down? Turn on your location?

Well..i am just trying to make it fair for everyone..so they can vote whichever choice they like uwu

+1 but maybe not the a pink jewels, since some people don't generally grind to craft an a pink box.

Also also the jewels are more in handy for the already implemented stone exchange. :Amatsuki_Stance_13:

8 hours ago, Rika said:

Well..i am just trying to make it fair for everyone..so they can vote whichever choice they like uwu

Not sure why you quoted me with this, to be honest.

sup

most looks good, though stuff like laby's goth loli isn't guaranteed to work by any metric - that might be put on hold

also think the costumes shouldn't be dragged out of the superstar cube - just revamp that cube in particular later to make it less of a waste of time. 

same for ereda salvation cube, ideally it needs some changes also 

i'll try to snoop around the test server in the upcoming week(s) to make sure that the rest is still operational

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

sup

most looks good, though stuff like laby's goth loli isn't guaranteed to work by any metric - that might be put on hold

also think the costumes shouldn't be dragged out of the superstar cube - just revamp that cube in particular later to make it less of a waste of time. 

same for ereda salvation cube, ideally it needs some changes also 

i'll try to snoop around the test server in the upcoming week(s) to make sure that the rest is still operational

Just make it easier to obtain pls...i want that police set..but since us the polices never won that clothes gone to poof :Menhera_Crawling:

+1 

I couldn't do the past events due to life and other factors but I wanted to either have police/punk and get Ain's Goth set qwq also more dances yayy due to missing that set long ago also also it would make coughlabymainscough support something simple of a suggestion to guarantee grind committee  :syobonyanNoms:

Mari +1 indeed!! It was good to see yata's reply on this too! I'd hope some of it can go throughh!!
I'm Cheering for your suggestion Rikaa-chann!!