[Suggestion] Create exchange for Raid weapon

creating a way to exchange for raid cube   

127 members have voted

1. 1. creating a way to exchange for raid cube

• Yes, I will work hard for my raid cube
    • No
    • Neutral

it's been almost a year since raid implement 

for upcoming content, we surely wish to get stronger to prepare what new shits KoG's going to throw at us.

BUT

not anyone can go to raid.

granted you can get carried onto the end. but do remember, if your FPS drop so hard to the point you are ded by the time the team kill Rosso, you can't collect raid cube when it drops

it's not like everyone would love seeing screen flash and FPS drop and endure it just to get a cube

waiting for void 2.7 will take at least 4 more months. (patch that allow you to get raid cube if you are ded)

so why not make an exchange for raid weapon cubes

here is my idea

20 void cubes = 1 raid weapon cube

THAT'S ONLY MY CONCEPT. IF YOU HAVE  BETTER IDEA, POST IT HERE, AND DON'T CAMP ON MY "VOID EXCHANGE AND SAY "UGH TOO EASY"

some people think going into add. is just too easy and almost like AFK. it's not true. from my perspective view. it's like real hassle and tedious work to go in and out of add dungeon over 3000 times to get 20 cubes. RNG going to screw you over. and we only need one raid cube for our lovely main. it's a lot time and effort putting in.  it's not like I am enjoying getting 20 voids cube. 

you can post your idea about exchange or Craft for raid cube here

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just because  you all have better PC. you think it's unfair by this way?

how about thinking for us. who PC is so damn weak to even join raid.

meanwhile you guy can get stronger by getting raid cube and get it to +11

us folk with no others way to get raid has to stand still in the same place and can't move forward? it's damn unfair that you guy can develop stronger by getting new weapon meanwhile we can't

-------------------------------------

update : more reason for creating FoJ  : 

Raid server never be that nice [OH~ Just join raid server they  will carry you] ( with condition)

1. even if you do join raid server, you have to join with the class you are not familiar with, thanks to their pickiness, it's so hard to get into raid party with just the class you are maining with. example :

I have CC, FP and CeT. guess what? Only my CeT can find a party. FP and CC has like 95% chance not getting a party even if I camp them so hard and so fast they will just "bruh" and ignore me.

2. since FPS gotta get in your way, you surely will stuck at one spot for a while before you can get an idea what to do next.

-> how can you be useful support if FPS drop so hard that make you stay/die so often. as you can't support well . they might just blacklist you "ugh useless".

3. 0% or no love :

there is time when the party would fail and leave you non 0%. ALMOST you will see that they want you to be 0% so they can cash Flame Mark out of you, they don't want to share you. with that thought in mind, the moment you are not 0%. you are pretty much 0% chance to get into a party. unless you have a friend in there or camping long enough for some kind soul that would take you in. you don't get the chance at all getting a party that would accept your non 0%

sum up for this edit is : Raid server isn't reliable enough for raiding.

Have you ever thought that a person who will never do raid,  how can they ever get stronger?

will you be a a heartless person and say "deal with it" *cuz you can raid* 

or
"go get a new PC"

for reply like that "If I have a good PC, I wouldn't be stucking here"

How will you solve the problem?

you already know about Rigomo, that place is straight up hell. just getting FoJ is greatly help others that can't do raid but can still progress through game

even if I get FoJ Eventually through suffering. the problem will still stand, there are people with crap FPS  or much worse FPS like me who can't even do shit in raid, or just straight up crash in raid.

I AM LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION FOR THEM. so please think for others. not just for yourself.

+111111, but the idea can be better. My idea goes like this: There’s a new dungeon that has a drop specifically for the exchange, the drop only drops once per day 100% chance to get it and drops 1 item, no more no less. It takes X months to get enough of this item to in the end craft the weapon. The dungeon won’t be easy like DoSI or add, it will require GEAR that not just any new alt with heroic can do. 

With this idea for the drop that gives it time and effort just like how raid takes time and effort (although most just get carried and do nothing on new alts for extra chances) for us players that don’t have chances to play raid and get the best wep in game and for those of us who can’t buy or aren’t allowed expensive PCs. 

I really hope something gets implemented for us because we can’t progress anymore into the game because of this barrier that can’t be beat.

-1. You will feel suffering after you get it as the mystics needed are well over 5b+ and it can be dismantled for 5 blazing crystal making it easier to get accessories.

Imma build on Opti’s idea (Full credit for below goes to Opti)

Make a dungeon with mechanics similar to Dimension of Sinister intent in the sense that players complete the dungeon for a crafting ingredient and it can only be entered a certain amount of times per day.

Also the cp requirement would be similar to raids to enter this dungeon which means the npc inside the dungeon does just as much damage as raid monsters. To make it fair for people who can actually do raids, the required number of crafting ingredients would be, for example, 600 crafting ingredients and the player would get 1 crafting ingredient per run and can only run 3 times a day which would take about 200 days to get which supports the “takes months” concept (just an example!) of getting the raid weapon and the npc attacks would be just as difficult as in raids. The only difference being that the graphics of this dungeon are able to support low end pc users. The crafting ingredients would also be non bank-shareable and non-tradeable  just like DoSi drops to ensure that players can’t find loopholes to acquire more than 3 craft able ingredients for FoJ per character per day.

I'm pretty neutral towards the whole idea but know this..

Getting Raid wep is only half of the story, it still requires players to do raid further down the line to gain mystic stone (unless you are some retarded whale that is willing to pay over 400$ out of your mom credit card) and not to mention you must upgrade the wep to +11 to open full potential.

Even if you do obtain raid wep by some other means, you would still have to do raid to make further progress on your weapon overall.

12 minutes ago, Kaad said:

Even if you do obtain raid wep by some other means, you would still have to do raid to make further progress on your weapon overall.

I grinded my mystic stone in 12-8. raid can go to hell

22 minutes ago, Kirino123 said:

-1. You will feel suffering after you get it as the mystics needed are well over 5b+ and it can be dismantled for 5 blazing crystal making it easier to get accessories.

I don't care about raid accessory. and same I get my mystic via 12-8

why you two has to keep clining on raid for mystic stone?

I can just do 12-8 or buy board and yolo it. (I grind my ed from others thing exclude raid)

us folk with no others way to get raid has to stand still in the same place and can't move forward?

25 minutes ago, Kaad said:

I'm pretty neutral towards the whole idea but know this..

Getting Raid wep is only half of the story, it still requires players to do raid further down the line to gain mystic stone (unless you are some retarded whale that is willing to pay over 400$ out of your mom credit card) and not to mention you must upgrade the wep to +11 to open full potential.

There’s other means to getting stones, not just dropping money on the game. Actually farming for money/stones if it be through events,12-8, Henir services, etc. that makes it harder for us who can’t do raid and even more time spent then raiders.

Uhhhhh... I havent got any Raid drops so far, cant really tell if its bad rate.
Is it...?

But I got to admit this weapon is worth getting only if you got it at +11 and got mystic stones prepared. Its expensive.

1 hour ago, AthrunAsura said:

I grinded my mystic stone in 12-8. raid can go to hell

I don't care about raid accessory. and same I get my mystic via 12-8

why you two has to keep clining on raid for mystic stone?

I can just do 12-8 or buy board and yolo it. (I grind my ed from others thing exclude raid)

us folk with no others way to get raid has to stand still in the same place and can't move forward?

Not everyone have  a good pc, and still go to raid, is just "Free spot" 

so, no 

Just now, Moky said:

so, no 

IDK what an ancient PC he might have but I know that a 10 year old GPU with 512mb can handle raid with ~30 fps and be fully playable

5 minutes ago, Neraida said:

IDK what an ancient PC he might have but I know that a 10 year old GPU with 512mb can handle raid with ~30 fps and be fully playable

you know that but only that? CPU is the main factor determine his FPS, not GPU.

36 minutes ago, Confident said:

the name already says: RAID WEAPON, there is no sense on obtaining it out of raids, also 20 apoc cubes for 1 FoJ cube? Totally -1

how can you raid if you can't join raid? 

41 minutes ago, Neraida said:

nice joking, but I don't need joke post in this

46 minutes ago, Moky said:

so, no 

as long as they can join raid, they are pretty much good enough. 

https://imgur.com/utILfmO

This took me 34 Weeks before droping the weapon, now you want to 20 apoc cubes (what you can farm in 1 week if you farm like crazy) to get the stronger weapon in the game? Easy like this? Big no. I have a shit PC from 2011 with first generation i5 and 4gb ram, I can do raids, with a shit FPS but i still can do it. I'm working to get a better PC instead of trying to make the end game easier cause you can't run raids with you current PC.

4 minutes ago, Confident said:

This took me 34 Weeks before droping the weapon, now you want to 20 apoc cubes (what you can farm in 1 week if you farm like crazy) to get the stronger weapon in the game? Easy like this? Big no. I have a shit PC from 2011 with first generation i5 and 4gb ram, I can do raids, with a shit FPS but i still can do it. I'm working to get a better PC instead of trying to make the end game easier cause you can't run raids with you current PC.

bruh not like the 20 void weps were FINAL CONCLUSION it was an IDEA it wasnt set in stone at all if you had common sense you would understand that but just cause your shit pc can run it doesnt mean others can.

23 minutes ago, Confident said:

at least you get to have the raid weapon to progress stronger. how about folk that can't even join the raid. how ? 

also this is just an idea.

my poll only ask "creating a way"

about 20 voids. it's just my ideal. you can put something else  that exclude anything with the raid.

1 hour ago, Neraida said:

Tell me how
:Mafumafu_Crying_2:
ihaveashittypc

-1, The wep is from Raid and you get it by doing raid by being a leecher with your shitty gears while getting carried by DPS people.Even if Void dungeon is bored af, its still not beat the "atmosphere" of Raid Dungeon. You want to get the wep? Just go do raid, i have bad shitty craptop but still manage to leech and survive well on raid and got my 2 FoJ in 5 months later.

Also every other game raid wep is like raid wep from elsword too, seriously ridiculous of you to make suggestion like that.If your PC is not good for Raid then go get yourself a new PC or get used to bad FPS on raid or dont raid at all and wait til staff/kog fixed FPS issue on raid then? OR wait til KoG released new raid wep again in future then make FoJ become new Void-Wep?

Aside from that, if u still crying about not getting the raid wep, change ur suggestion to 666 void cube = 1 FoJ....*laugh in patient-PVE-hardcore-player*

i get that you wanna make it fair for others as well but honestly it's not worth it when theres already an exchange for raid wep if you do raid

also i've heard that a lot of raiders do raid with a really low FPS yet the manage doing the whole thing so not all of them got a "good PC"

also if they make it that easy to get FoJ then what's the point of entering raid?

1 minute ago, AthrunAsura said:

that's actually overkill. 

not really because 20 void weps isnt even that hard.

gitgud and do lowspec raid if ur comp is a toaster. raid weapon isn't require for raid, ppl can still clear with void weapon. else fix your toaster instead complain

4 minutes ago, Wonho said:

i get that you wanna make it fair for others as well but honestly it's not worth it when theres already an exchange for raid wep if you do raid

also i've heard that a lot of raiders do raid with a really low FPS yet the manage doing the whole thing so not all of them got a "good PC"

also if they make it that easy to get FoJ then what's the point of entering raid?

not really because 20 void weps isnt even that hard.

I Play with this shit (5~8 fps in raids) and still have all my raid stuff, like gesu said, get a better PC or learn how to survive with low FPS.image.png

image.png