AthrunAsura

[Suggestion] Create exchange for Raid weapon

creating a way to exchange for raid cube   

127 members have voted

1. 1. creating a way to exchange for raid cube

• Yes, I will work hard for my raid cube
    • No
    • Neutral

alright i'm on my phone rn and i got all this shit copy and pasted somewhere on my computer, but imma just post this now before i forget

FoJ wep craft: 5 12-1 accessory, 5 12-2 acc, 5 12-3 acc, 5 12-4 acc, 5 12-8 acc + 5 void wep cube + 500m ed

12-7 acc craft: 4 of each acc from 12-1-12-4 and 12-8 + 3 void wep cube + 300m ed

12-6 acc craft: 3 of each acc from 12-1-12-4 and 12-8 + 3 void wep cube + 300m ed

12-5 acc craft: 2 of each acc from 12-1-12-4 and 12-8 + 3 void wep cube + 300m ed

first, i know people are gonna bitch and whine about how whales can just buy almost everything here. unfortunately, whales can do p much anything if they invest enough money, so that's not a good argument. the void weps are there so that they can't buy everything with money at least.

second, i can't stress this enough, raids will NOT die. people still need mystic stones, and the easiest way for high quality good shit mystic stones is from raid.

third, idk much about the market and the economy and shit so some economy nerds can figure out how this is gonna affect prices. the price of these accessories will definitely increase, but idk by how much. economy ppl can go into detail on this.

fourth, i think this is properly tedious enough in that people will prefer raiding over this method if possible. ur gonna need 25 acc drops from varnimyr, so yes, that's pretty tedious. unless ur a whale and just buy it all, but they don't count. i'm not too concerned about the void wep drops and the ed cost. i'm mostly focused on varnimyr.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:02 PM, draco123 said:

FoJ wep craft: 5 12-1 accessory, 5 12-2 acc, 5 12-3 acc, 5 12-4 acc, 5 12-8 acc + 5 void wep cube + 500m ed

12-7 acc craft: 4 of each acc from 12-1-12-4 and 12-8 + 3 void wep cube + 300m ed

12-6 acc craft: 3 of each acc from 12-1-12-4 and 12-8 + 3 void wep cube + 300m ed

12-5 acc craft: 2 of each acc from 12-1-12-4 and 12-8 + 3 void wep cube + 300m ed

first, i know people are gonna bitch and whine about how whales can just buy almost everything here. unfortunately, whales can do p much anything if they invest enough money, so that's not a good argument. the void weps are there so that they can't buy everything with money at least.

second, i can't stress this enough, raids will NOT die. people still need mystic stones, and the easiest way for high quality good shit mystic stones is from raid.

third, idk much about the market and the economy and shit so some economy nerds can figure out how this is gonna affect prices. the price of these accessories will definitely increase, but idk by how much. economy ppl can go into detail on this.

fourth, i think this is properly tedious enough in that people will prefer raiding over this method if possible. ur gonna need 25 acc drops from varnimyr, so yes, that's pretty tedious. unless ur a whale and just buy it all, but they don't count. i'm not too concerned about the void wep drops and the ed cost. i'm mostly focused on varnimyr.

bump

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:02 PM, draco123 said:

alright i'm on my phone rn and i got all this shit copy and pasted somewhere on my computer, but imma just post this now before i forget

bump

Sorry (not sorry) but -1, not bc "i already get it and im selfish who not want anyone else get geared" but because even after get weapon you need:
→ A lot of Shining Mystic Stone.
And how you are supposed to do that? farming Raids.
Also, Add's Energy Fusion Theory is LOOT MORE EASY THAN DO WEEKLY RAID, imagine you farm doing your weekly run +2 Resets and finally you get the weapon and then VoidEls throw this to your face like a BIG midle finger, how are you going to feel?
I remember i read KoG make all Varnimyr accs give Blazing Crystals when u dismantle them, so just wait to that, still grind-like and no so unfair ig?
(but i pretty see people complaning about whales going to buy loot of Varn accs to dismantle them, and imo this is also a BIG midle finger buth from KoG)

5 hours ago, Sylar said:

I remember i read KoG make all Varnimyr accs give Blazing Crystals when u dismantle them, so just wait to that, still grind-like and no so unfair ig?

this is false. this was a translation error. dismantling raid acc gives blazing crystals

On 7/8/2019 at 4:02 AM, draco123 said:

I think it's tedious enough. +1

Though drops for 12-4 accs may be tough to get
The fact that raid accs don't have a drop bar make getting them really tough, people drop FoJ before they drop accs often

On 7/7/2019 at 10:02 PM, draco123 said:

As somebody who can't consistently raid due to my fps, this would be a suitable alternative.
Waaay more tedious than just doing raid, but if it's my only choice, then that at least gives me a choice and a way to work towards it without being a burden on a party.

On 6/29/2019 at 3:44 PM, Moky said:

Not everyone have  a good pc, and still go to raid, is just "Free spot" 

so, no 

hey i posted a "LF> free spot for raid" in this forum, but it still no go. raid ppl only accept +11 weap or "buff/debuff" characters like BL or CeT. many ppl dont like doing raid above 15mins per run. so they need "damager", so +11 void weap is MUST.

since this private server is so kind. with some grinding, they give us +10 amu. this good, but we still need spend Billions of ED or spend our money to buy Flourite. then enchant to +11. the last thing must to do is mystic stone. we spending Billions of ED to buy mystic stone, since not many ppl go to vamyr DG.

On 7/8/2019 at 3:02 AM, draco123 said:

bump

2 hours ago, Shiroe1 said:

hey i posted a "LF> free spot for raid" in this forum, but it still no go. raid ppl only accept +11 weap or "buff/debuff" characters like BL or CeT. many ppl dont like doing raid above 15mins per run. so they need "damager", so +11 void weap is MUST.

the reason why you didn't find a party in forums is that nobody actually makes their parties in forums.

I play raid on 35 chars per week and barely half of them are what you can consider buff/debuff.

Your only real problem is that you´re looking in the wrong places.

3 hours ago, kalizy said:

raids are supposed to be the hardest content one can play and get rewards from it. Trying to bypass this is just wrong

except how do you do it when your pc can't run it? this is meant to be an alternate, more tedious way of obtaining raid stuff for those who can't raid

On 7/29/2019 at 2:55 PM, draco123 said:

except how do you do it when your pc can't run it? this is meant to be an alternate, more tedious way of obtaining raid stuff for those who can't raid

well, I had to upgrade my CPU anyway, the other one was old af, it's basically the only thing you need to run raids cause of dx9 tbh

33 minutes ago, kalizy said:

well, I had to upgrade my CPU anyway, the other one was old af, it's basically the only thing you need to run raids cause of dx9 tbh

by "you", i meant the general "you", not you specifically. lemme rephrase what i said. how do people do raid when their pcs can't handle it? are they expected to buy another pc just bc of elsword?

2 hours ago, draco123 said:

by "you", i meant the general "you", not you specifically. lemme rephrase what i said. how do people do raid when their pcs can't handle it? are they expected to buy another pc just bc of elsword?

Because of Elsword? Lol if your pc can't handle it, and if you're not gonna buy a new pc because of elsword, maybe you should reconsider that you shouldn't play elsword at all then?
:addShrug:

Adding my thoughts on this, i think there should not be any alternative, raid was made for a reason, to make the playerbase unite for harder content, and this clearly worked, what point would there be to the whole content if it were to be voided by other means? Takes away a lot of the charm in my opinion.

4 hours ago, draco123 said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444146863575138314/606909482617798676/3740qe.png

3 hours ago, Elkghost said:

Because of Elsword? Lol if your pc can't handle it, and if you're not gonna buy a new pc because of elsword, maybe you should reconsider that you shouldn't play elsword at all then?

Adding my thoughts on this, i think there should not be any alternative, raid was made for a reason, to make the playerbase unite for harder content, and this clearly worked, what point would there be to the whole content if it were to be voided by other means? Takes away a lot of the charm in my opinion.

u realize that raid isn't all of elsword. people can play with four people fine, but eight people is where it shit hits the fan. and as i've said many times, this is for the people who literally CAN'T raid. raid still exits for people to do.

1 hour ago, Kuzakii said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/444146863575138314/606909482617798676/3740qe.png

you really have nothing to better to do, do you

-

EDIT: let me repeat what i said before, since i'm certain that people didn't see it since people are bringing up points that i already addressed.

"FoJ wep craft: 5 12-1 accessory, 5 12-2 acc, 5 12-3 acc, 5 12-4 acc, 5 12-8 acc + 5 void wep cube + 500m ed

fourth, i think this is properly tedious enough in that people will prefer raiding over this method if possible. ur gonna need 25 acc drops from varnimyr, so yes, that's pretty tedious. unless ur a whale and just buy it all, but they don't count. i'm not too concerned about the void wep drops and the ed cost. i'm mostly focused on varnimyr."

if you really do wanna talk, read what i've said, then actually try talking to me and contributing to the topic.

19 minutes ago, draco123 said:

Whales can't buy FoJ luck. 

Whales can still spam Add dungeon every day of the freaking week compared to raid 8D

1 minute ago, Kuzakii said:

Whales can't buy FoJ luck. 

Whales can still spam Add dungeon every day of the freaking week compared to raid 8D

yes, that's true, but there's also the part with the 25 varn accessories in my suggestion. it'd even cost whales a decent amount of money to craft the wep. if you have any suggestions for how to make the FoJ craft inaccessible to whaling, then i'm open to ideas.

3 hours ago, Elkghost said:

u realize that raid isn't all of elsword. people can play with four people fine, but eight people is where it shit hits the fan. and as i've said many times, this is for the people who literally CAN'T raid. raid still exits for people to do.

All the dungeons leading up to Rosso raid weren't raids!? OMG :araShocked:
For real you dont add much.

first, i know people are gonna bitch and whine about how whales can just buy almost everything here. unfortunately, whales can do p much anything if they invest enough money, so that's not a good argument. the void weps are there so that they can't buy everything with money at least.

So instead of complaining and looking at whales why dont you and some other people in this community do what they do but instead of invest in the game invest in a decent pc and otherwise dont play at all, case and point right there.

Do you really think KoG cares? Do i think the void staff should care in the decisions that people can't seem to make for themselves? No.
Either you love the game and invest for it, or just say goodbye because the game is not optimized enough because you think investing a bit of cash upgrading your pc is such a waste. See ya~

1 minute ago, draco123 said:

yes, that's true, but there's also the part with the 25 varn accessories in my suggestion. it'd even cost whales a decent amount of money to craft the wep. if you have any suggestions for how to make the FoJ craft inaccessible to whaling, then i'm open to ideas.

Just let it like it is.

Everyone can achieve decent CP for raiding pretty easily.

FoJ doesn't have to get changed, if something has to be changed it is YOU GUYS to complain everyday about how you can't play & such, but don't even move your god damn ass to earn some money & use it wisely for your PC.

As one of my dear friends always say "Don't try to live with more than what u can afford"

Adding 25 varn accessories will even more cripple YOU that are poor enough to not buy a PC, so you won't whale anyway, and u'll spend 2 years to get everything just for a weap that would have been obsolete at this point

2 minutes ago, Elkghost said:

All the dungeons leading up to Rosso raid weren't raids!? OMG :araShocked:
For real you dont add much.

oh yes bc you're adding so much more i'm sure

3 minutes ago, Elkghost said:

So instead of complaining and looking at whales why dont you and some other people in this community do what they do but instead of invest in the game invest in a decent pc and otherwise dont play at all, case and point right there.

Do you really think KoG cares? Do i think the void staff should care in the decisions that people can't seem to make for themselves? No.
Either you love the game and invest for it, or just say goodbye because the game is not optimized enough because you think investing a bit of cash upgrading your pc is such a waste. See ya~

unfortunately, if that's all you have to say, then there's no point in talking to you

3 minutes ago, Kuzakii said:

Just let it like it is.

Everyone can achieve decent CP for raiding pretty easily.

FoJ doesn't have to get changed, if something has to be changed it is YOU GUYS to complain everyday about how you can't play & such, but don't even move your god damn ass to earn some money & use it wisely for your PC.

As one of my dear friends always say "Don't try to live with more than what u can afford"

Adding 25 varn accessories will even more cripple YOU that are poor enough to not buy a PC, so you won't whale anyway, and u'll spend 2 years to get everything just for a weap that would have been obsolete at this point

you realize is isn't that easy with money. most people here are just kids leeching off their parents, so i understand why such misconceptions exist. however, there are people who don't have it THAT easy. this is for those who are trying to enjoy void but can't simply afford to get an entire new pc. as i see it, you're pointlessly restricting and blocking content to these people.

well, that's the entire point of 25 varn accessories. those who really want it will grind for it if they can't do raid. it's meant to be incredibly tedious. that's the entire point. i'm glad you're understanding that at least. raid is meant to be the preferred way of getting FoJ, not this very tedious method.