AthrunAsura

[Suggestion] Create exchange for Raid weapon

creating a way to exchange for raid cube   

105 members have voted

1. 1. creating a way to exchange for raid cube

• Yes, I will work hard for my raid cube
    • No
    • Neutral

alright i'm on my phone rn and i got all this shit copy and pasted somewhere on my computer, but imma just post this now before i forget

FoJ wep craft: 5 12-1 accessory, 5 12-2 acc, 5 12-3 acc, 5 12-4 acc, 5 12-8 acc + 5 void wep cube + 500m ed

12-7 acc craft: 4 of each acc from 12-1-12-4 and 12-8 + 3 void wep cube + 300m ed

12-6 acc craft: 3 of each acc from 12-1-12-4 and 12-8 + 3 void wep cube + 300m ed

12-5 acc craft: 2 of each acc from 12-1-12-4 and 12-8 + 3 void wep cube + 300m ed

first, i know people are gonna bitch and whine about how whales can just buy almost everything here. unfortunately, whales can do p much anything if they invest enough money, so that's not a good argument. the void weps are there so that they can't buy everything with money at least.

second, i can't stress this enough, raids will NOT die. people still need mystic stones, and the easiest way for high quality good shit mystic stones is from raid.

third, idk much about the market and the economy and shit so some economy nerds can figure out how this is gonna affect prices. the price of these accessories will definitely increase, but idk by how much. economy ppl can go into detail on this.

fourth, i think this is properly tedious enough in that people will prefer raiding over this method if possible. ur gonna need 25 acc drops from varnimyr, so yes, that's pretty tedious. unless ur a whale and just buy it all, but they don't count. i'm not too concerned about the void wep drops and the ed cost. i'm mostly focused on varnimyr.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:02 PM, draco123 said:

FoJ wep craft: 5 12-1 accessory, 5 12-2 acc, 5 12-3 acc, 5 12-4 acc, 5 12-8 acc + 5 void wep cube + 500m ed

12-7 acc craft: 4 of each acc from 12-1-12-4 and 12-8 + 3 void wep cube + 300m ed

12-6 acc craft: 3 of each acc from 12-1-12-4 and 12-8 + 3 void wep cube + 300m ed

12-5 acc craft: 2 of each acc from 12-1-12-4 and 12-8 + 3 void wep cube + 300m ed

first, i know people are gonna bitch and whine about how whales can just buy almost everything here. unfortunately, whales can do p much anything if they invest enough money, so that's not a good argument. the void weps are there so that they can't buy everything with money at least.

second, i can't stress this enough, raids will NOT die. people still need mystic stones, and the easiest way for high quality good shit mystic stones is from raid.

third, idk much about the market and the economy and shit so some economy nerds can figure out how this is gonna affect prices. the price of these accessories will definitely increase, but idk by how much. economy ppl can go into detail on this.

fourth, i think this is properly tedious enough in that people will prefer raiding over this method if possible. ur gonna need 25 acc drops from varnimyr, so yes, that's pretty tedious. unless ur a whale and just buy it all, but they don't count. i'm not too concerned about the void wep drops and the ed cost. i'm mostly focused on varnimyr.

bump

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:02 PM, draco123 said:

alright i'm on my phone rn and i got all this shit copy and pasted somewhere on my computer, but imma just post this now before i forget

bump

Sorry (not sorry) but -1, not bc "i already get it and im selfish who not want anyone else get geared" but because even after get weapon you need:
→ A lot of Shining Mystic Stone.
And how you are supposed to do that? farming Raids.
Also, Add's Energy Fusion Theory is LOOT MORE EASY THAN DO WEEKLY RAID, imagine you farm doing your weekly run +2 Resets and finally you get the weapon and then VoidEls throw this to your face like a BIG midle finger, how are you going to feel?
I remember i read KoG make all Varnimyr accs give Blazing Crystals when u dismantle them, so just wait to that, still grind-like and no so unfair ig?
(but i pretty see people complaning about whales going to buy loot of Varn accs to dismantle them, and imo this is also a BIG midle finger buth from KoG)

5 hours ago, Sylar said:

I remember i read KoG make all Varnimyr accs give Blazing Crystals when u dismantle them, so just wait to that, still grind-like and no so unfair ig?

this is false. this was a translation error. dismantling raid acc gives blazing crystals

On 7/8/2019 at 4:02 AM, draco123 said:

I think it's tedious enough. +1

Though drops for 12-4 accs may be tough to get
The fact that raid accs don't have a drop bar make getting them really tough, people drop FoJ before they drop accs often

On 7/7/2019 at 10:02 PM, draco123 said:

As somebody who can't consistently raid due to my fps, this would be a suitable alternative.
Waaay more tedious than just doing raid, but if it's my only choice, then that at least gives me a choice and a way to work towards it without being a burden on a party.