Sign in to follow this  
Sauce

Make a craftable version of FoJ without stats, for customization

Make a craftable statless ver of FoJ?   

112 members have voted

  1. 1. Make a craftable statless ver of FoJ?

    • Yes
      70
    • No (pls explain)
      28
    • Neutral
      14


Recommended Posts

 As the title suggests, I think we should have a craftable version of the new raid weapon called Flames of Judgement, without stats, only for MW and customization purposes like the other raid accesories.

   It looks so god damn nice and it would be a shame to have it glued to an extremely hard and laggy raid where you need extreme luck to have it drop in the first place.

It could be:

80 flame marks for one statless weapon.Can be exchanged at the Elrianode alchemist where you can also get the statless accesories from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1, definitely a good idea.

As for the crafting, I would suggest a crafting with Flame Marks, just like raid accessories. Quantity should be a little higher (let's say 20), but since it is a statless version, even 10 FMs would be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

it was suggested before iirc also not worth it 

no point of raid then..

even if its no stats wep.

Thing is, you're not farming for the weapon just to have it in your MW, the main reason you're farming it is for the op stats it has, right? This is for the people who want it for customization purposes, but don't want to farm months for it in 1 fps or just cannot do the raid, either because of gear and/or aren't picked up in raids due to their class. 

I believe that if this was implemented, it would not devalue the og weapon in any type of way because it simply is just a shell of the original weapon with no stats which is practically useless outside of MW.

I never saw a suggestion like this one either, by the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the last Suggestion i said +1... but from that time to now i think is... -1 from me.
imo: If you not raid and get it with your own effort, you not deserve it, not even as visual.
Sorry, i known sound cruel but i think is unfair for people who farmed 12-7 for months to get it carelessly if is for Stats or visual.
:Mafumafu_Stare:
EDIT: Also, unlike Accs, Weapon have Drop bar, so you are going get it some day if you really want it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sylar said:


EDIT: Also, unlike Accs, Weapon have Drop bar, so you are going get it some day if you really want it.

The drop bar only amplifies the drop rate, but it is so abysmall that sometimes it just doesn't matter to people who have bad rng.

11 minutes ago, Sylar said:

Sorry, i known sound cruel but i think is unfair for people who farmed 12-7 for months to get it carelessly if is for Stats or visual.

I don't think it is unfair as it isn't like we're getting the weapon itself. It is merely a shell of the og weapon only worth for customisation. As I have said before, people even bother farming for the weapon because of the stats it holds, not because of how it looks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sylar said:

In the last Suggestion i said +1... but from that time to now i think is... -1 from me.
imo: If you not raid and get it with your own effort, you not deserve it, not even as visual.
Sorry, i known sound cruel but i think is unfair for people who farmed 12-7 for months to get it carelessly if is for Stats or visual.
:Mafumafu_Stare:
EDIT: Also, unlike Accs, Weapon have Drop bar, so you are going get it some day if you really want it.

It would be unfair if you got the actual weapon in a different way than raid. We are talking about statless cosmetic, it literally hurts nobody.

Also, drop bar just makes chance higher, it does not grant a drop. The odds are still more favorable, and chances are you are gonna drop the weapon sooner or later, the higher the bar gets. But what about accessories? As you pointed out, no bar = harder drop. But we still have statless accessories. So there is no reason to not get the statless weapon, techical difficulties aside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being serious about this re-suggestion, for me because there's no sense than people who doesn't want to farm raid, or better to say FARM (in general) doesnt deserve MW FoJ. Like I said in the last suggestion time ago, FoJ is only for people who stays continous playing Raid, for people who hardly does Raid, not for people who just want to play to the Fashion Show in-game.

Be happy with MW Accs no stats.

So no. -1


 

Spoiler

Take it easy bois

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine that you killed yourself for 2 months trying to get the weap, apart because it looks beautiful and is powerful, and comes Void does this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Loydko said:

FoJ is only for people who stays continous playing Raid, for people who hardly does Raid, not for people who just want to play to the Fashion Show in-game.

Just now, Veldi said:

Imagine that you killed yourself for 2 months trying to get the weap, apart because it looks beautiful and is powerful, and comes Void does this.

basically this, but looks like people only care about cosmetic now days...
btw i only said why -1 bc the pool says "
No (pls explain)" but now i blame myself for explain...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, draco123 said:

imagine thinking that everyone can raid. not everyone has a pc good enough to handle 8 ppl in a poorly optimized game. it's JUST mw, they aren't asking to get a +50 FoJ wep for free

Welcome to life, my boi. I had the same problem than too many people in-game, having a computer than doesn't run Raid, but working you can get one, working hard like I did to get my own PC. 

Edit: There's NO EXCUSE about life irl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Loydko said:

Welcome to life, my boi. I had the same problem than too many people in-game, having a computer than doesn't run Raid, but working you can get one, working hard like I did to get my own PC. 

if that's all you can say, then further discussion and reason is pointless for those like you. people have a lot of different circumstances, and i'm not here to judge them and just say "lol suxs 4 u".

Just now, Veldi said:

Imagine that the world was fair 

 

world isn't fair, i agree. but you're just making it worse. contributing to the problem while claiming it's a problem is counterproductive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Armaros said:

im on phone so I cannot delete this oooof

 

1 minute ago, Loydko said:

Welcome to life, my boi. I had the same problem than too many people in-game, haviing a computer than doesn't run Raid, but working you can get one, working hard like I did to get my own PC. 

So to be able to farm for the weapon for people who want it for customization is to buy a new pc? Not everyone can afford one. Not our fault that the optimization is garbage

1 minute ago, Veldi said:

Imagine that the world was fair 

 

Currently trying to understand what you are trying to imply-I like when people put their thoughts and reasons why but from what I understood what you're trying to imply has already been explained by multiple people above-

It just does not hurt anyone for them to do it as it isn't another easier way to craft the og weapon, just something merely for customization

8 minutes ago, Sylar said:

basically this, but looks like people only care about cosmetic now days...
btw i only said why -1 bc the pool says "
No (pls explain)" but now i blame myself for explain...

No reason to feel bad! Don't worry about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, draco123 said:

if that's all you can say, then further discussion and reason is pointless for those like you. people have a lot of different circumstances, and i'm not here to judge them and just say "lol suxs 4 u".

omg Take it easy bois, I didn't think you're gonna be mad because the reality. Like you said, everyone have a lot of different circumstances, but there's no excuses to at least move ur ass to work or something. 

Whatever is something happens, you can't give excuses to a game because you can't do something there, Raid is not gonna disappear so be patient to farm it when you can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Loydko said:

omg Take it easy bois, I didn't think you're gonna be mad because the reality. Like you said, everyone have a lot of different circumstances, but there's no excuses to at least move ur ass to work or something. 

Whatever is something happens, you can't give excuses to a game because you can't do something there, Raid is not gonna disappear so be patient to farm it when you can. 

It actually sounds like you are the one mad about it. Like you own the weapon and don't want other people to have a MW statless version of it-

Thing is, not everyone here has a job? Not everyone here is an adult to even remotely have a way to gain money? 

Like for example this is Timmy, hes 14. He decides that he wants to farm for Flames of Judgement because it looks really good, but Timmy does not have the specs necessary to run the raid efficiently! Tim asks his parents for a new pc, but they refuse to because it is too expensive. Poor Timmy. 

Or Isabella plays a garbage class and no one wants her in raid parties and so on. Poor Isabella.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Loydko said:

Like you said, everyone have a lot of different circumstances, but there's no excuses to at least move ur ass to work or something. 

you're completely contradicting yourself here. you acknowledge that people have different circumstances then just turn around and say "BUT what if u just worked harder". and i'm "mad" bc i'm sick of people just being told "why don't u just. buy a new pc ez". like yeah, i'm sure they would've if they could've. if we can help people, there's no reason not to do so as long as it's within reason.

however, i really don't wanna go on a rant about this shit rn about the economy and life and shit, so i'll just drop it. sorry about going off on you. this stuff just gets me real heated. if you do have any other argument that isn't just "ppl gotta work for it through raid only if u can't oh well", then do post again.

 

EDIT: i take back my apology. if ur gonna call me incoherent, do it to my face then. also, not my fault if you can't understand shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sauce said:
10 minutes ago, Sauce said:

It actually sounds like you are the one mad about it. Like you own the weapon and don't want other people to have a MW statless version of it-

Thing is, not everyone here has a job? Not everyone here is an adult to even remotely have a way to gain money? 

Like for example this is Timmy, hes 14. He decides that he wants to farm for Flames of Judgement because it looks really good, but Timmy does not have the specs necessary to run the raid efficiently! Tim asks his parents for a new pc, but they refuse to because it is too expensive. Poor Timmy. 

Or Isabella plays a garbage class and no one wants her in raid parties and so on. Poor Isabella.. 

 

 

I'll say it again, Welcome to life, bois. Life isn't easy, but well people wants everything as a gift kek.

There's no sense to stay trying to talk to people actually, not talking about you Sauce, just about other.. thot people who doesn't understand everything, at least you  said something coherent. 

 

Just take it easy bois.  :Coco_Bird_1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Loydko said:

I'll say it again, Welcome to life, bois. Life isn't easy, but well people wants everything as a gift kek.

Thing is, I would have agreed if it was like, the original weapon. This is just the weapon without any stats, just for looks, which doesn't have any kind of purpose outside of MWwhatsoever 

8 minutes ago, Loydko said:

just about other.. thot people who doesn't understand everything, take it easy bois

I.. Yikes.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 > Since statless versions of the raid accessories exist and was suggested in the past and was accepted. Then why not the weapon? make it like a costume piece if possible.

I'd like to suggest the crafting requirement to either be the same as the statless raid accs or even double the amount of Flame marks to get it. And then u can still sell it on the board aswell if you make tradeable like the raid accs so that people don't complain that you don't have to necessarily do raid to get the flame marks to get it either. I don't think there's much harm in saying yes to this. Apart from the hurt people that farmed it for possibly op looks and are greedy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this