Sign in to follow this  
Stocking

Positivity Thread

So, I noticed that people really have gripes about Void and everything, be it the staff or whatever but I ask you guys this; what are your favorite things about Void? You barely if ever see any positivity threads, so lets try it out. 

Can't agree more with this

Well my favorite thing about Void is that it's international -- so you can meet people from different countries which I find to be amazing and very interesting ~

Throughout my time here, I've met many people around the world who I still even talk with to this day! ^-^ Makes me learn so much than just being here in the U.S or Cuba (since that's where I've only been in)

1 positive thing I can think about is that if it was not for lilu & structure you guys would not have these events.

I remember back when ran only ran the show and there was barely any events.

Positive stuff in void:

- good events

- you easily can get good gear

- class changes are for free

- more people than in other servers

I like Void 'cause it's a lot more friendly than official servers towards my poor ass lol, among other things! ^^ 

When playing NA I very quickly realized that I don't have the free time to always waste almost my entire life grinding away at it, nor do I have the money to catch up with such a detrimental issue. On Void it's a lot easier for me to operate(currently +10 with almost 700k cp as opposed to barely being able to breach 180k on NA for those curious on what I mean by it being a lot easier for me to operate) despite not having all the free time in the world and being totally free to play! Being able to still be strong enough to be decent(aside from raids, R.I.P my FPS in raids lmao) despite not having any money in the game that I enjoy feels really nice to me! 

Not just that, but the community too! While I know I haven't seen very much of the community and I'm not very well known, what I have seen from my current guild and other guilds I was in before has been really nice! Granted there were a few exceptions, but every community has exceptions, overall I'd say the community has been really nice and enjoyable to me! Much better than the community on NA back when I played it. I've been welcomed and helped out a lot with things I didn't know about both in-game and out of the game by members of this community, and it's felt really nice to me! I've made good friends here that I wouldn't ever wanna lose, and met lots of great people here! 

Despite the recent flack and tension, I still really enjoy both the game and the community! ^^ :Mafumafu_Hearts_5:

One of my favorite things about Void is that I don't hit the burn-out wall around Feita that I'd get in NA. I really like that I can delete a character after two minutes rather than three days. i love how kind the people are and the economy is amazing compared to my experience in NA. It's also really great because I can really easily figure out whether or not I like a class because I get up to 2nd job in about 90 minutes, a pittance compared to the 3 hours in NA. Overall, I think I'm abandoning NA for a LONG time. 

16 hours ago, JunkoEnoshima said:

1 positive thing I can think about is that if it was not for lilu & structure you guys would not have these events.

I remember back when ran only ran the show and there was barely any events.

If you're going to mention two, you should mention them all, I think. It wasn't just Lilu and I who worked hard to bring this event. I barely did anything compared to the others.

Everyone equally worked hard to make sure the event would be something great, so they all deserve appreciation, in my opinion.

:Coco_Bird_Love:

As for my favourite thing about Void? Probably that I can pick it up and play without stressing too much about gear and stuff. Back when I played officials, I always ended up hitting a wall because my gear wasn't good enough, and leveling was a pain to do. I'm more of a casual player who enjoys playing the game at my own leisure, rather than sitting and grinding for hours and hours, so being able to experience things I never got to on officials because of those barriers was really nice.

Plus I just really respect and appreciate the staff. They've all been through a lot, yet they still stand strong. It might seem like I'm sucking up or saying it because I have to, but I'm truly not. I've learnt a lot from the staff and the community, and if I didn't like either of them (or my job), I wouldn't be here. I think that should say a lot.

I also love and appreciate the friends I've met along the way. I've made friends who I feel truly close with, which is hard for me to do since I'm an introvert. The majority of close friends I have I've met through here.

:Coco_Bird_7:

Honestly i'm really grateful for this event, 3 months ago i grinded without any event buffs or anything and when i did over 1k runs for the Guardian of Elrianode title on my Anemos, i was completely burned out. I got shitty tears and literally no force drops. I also tried enchanting my Raven's weapon to +10, but i failed and ended up wasting all my money, it took only two tries on my Laby to make a +10..

I decided to pick Ara up, Apsara specifically because i used to main her in the past and i felt like i was genuinely decent with Ara and i must say, this event pretty much helped me fund her completely. I was hardcore farming for 3 days, i managed to get 5* ASD tear & +2 Enh Physical Attack tear, i sold both of them and made 3b. With that amount, i was able to buy a decent IB set and get all the good tears for her, since tear prices are really cheap right now. For a person who never had good RNG, this truly felt like a blessing. I was really jealous when a friend of mine got Unique HH in two runs, compared to how i did 800 runs and got absolutely nothing.

All it takes is patience, but i managed to get a +10 weapon and fully fund my Ara. I feel like 300 runs for a +10 is really generous and pretty easy to do actually. The only thing i will say though is that i believe the +9 should be craftable instead with an ED fee, +9ing an elrianode set is pretty much cancer, if you are having to do 400 dungeons for it. But yeah, good job to all the staff who were working on this Event, it's a lot better than the past events.

Honestly, I'm so happy that void is a thing since it's really hard to get an actually good character at official servers (at least it used to be back when I started playing Void around 2015). Though I was banned back in the day for doing stupid stuff (hacking) I started all over again and got to enjoy Elsword's endgame, speedruning even endgame dungeons (before varnimyr came out lol) 

I think that I would've never been able to enjoy this game so much if it wasn't because of Void. There's also the community. Lots of people keeps saying it's toxic af but I never had any problem with anyone. Literally, never. Plus it's international, so everything's cool!

Void lets me play a lot more casually on a game that expects players to grind for things, and not a lot of MMORPGs let me do that. Lower board prices for everything really helps, too. Hearing the community make suggestions that actually get implemented in the game makes the experience feel more wholesome, like a team spirit sort of thing. The donation to EC ratio is definitely very much appreciated compared to NA's.

Wow why haven't i found this earlier!?!?- Actually- Better question- Why didn't i make this!?!?

Honestly. There's alot of things i love about Void. From the Game, To the People, To the Entire Community.
Sure, The community can get on my nerves sometimes and it scares me with how much i actually learn about it and how i always end up talking to it.

But by the end of the day, I always enjoy the game for how i can log on, i can go online to a nice guild, I can get a lovely welcome, My character has really pretty clothes and strong gear because the economy is much better than NAs and it's not too hard to achieve your goals. It's easy to grind but at the same time it's hard, you can't get anywhere without the hard work still which is what makes the game. While The game itself is very repetitive but It's very casual, Updates are good even if they come late, I always tell myself and others that Patience is a virtue but by the end of it, i always felt that we're just spoiled in general and lucky that void even exists, even if everything does take ages.

I also get to interact with some genuinely nice and calm people from time to time if you look in the right direction. and if you really look, You'll find that the op people really aren't too cocky, the salty people can actually be chill, some of the most helpful people can get shit on them just for being strong. I wouldn't say i'm blindsided to the actual crap that can happy, I'm just finding the positive in everyone and not judging anyone until i actually talk to them for myself~

Sure, the game & the community is a mess in many ways. I feel i do ignore that when it comes to it because i fail to realize what's wrong with it in the first place? And i fail to realize it on purpose because All i see and meet are people just playing and being themselves, weather they are nice or rude, i treat them like i treat anyone else which is how i'd like to be treated, and i'm fine with i don't get that same respect back, that's up to the person, but they are still a person even if they are rude to me.
But, i like how i find out that people are rude and bad for a reason, Maybe because they have been treated like that for so long that they end up acting like it, Or maybe it's their normal nature because it's fun. Who knows? But i still like a decent 90% of the community otherwise i wouldn't be doing all the stuff that i currently do~ I'll always look back on some fun and nice memories that alot of people have given me and i'll always still have more to come~

Met a lot of nice people on Void and I stuck around. Also, being able to have every character decently geared and capped is awesome because I enjoy having a variety of characters to play. I'm happy Void was around when I got back into Elsword as it gave me a deeper appreciation for the game. 

:elesisThumbsUp:

Nice thing of Void is what I like so much is, I can let it stay for months, not playing, and I will still find back to it!

Like buying stuff/selling/farming and so on. Its a really nuce touch and yeah. Hope it won't change!

The amount of amazing people I've found here is surprising. A lot of shit lives in here as well, of course, but the good people really outshine them (+ the bad ones are just children who don't know any better and can't control their emotions). I've made a lot of great friends here compared to any other game I've played.

Void is also... well, incredibly easy. I've begun to seriously document how fast I make ED/gear up since my last new start, and at this point, I can't understand anybody who says things are hard to farm for. Especially considering the event atm.

Void brought my passion for Elsword back. :elswordCheer:

I used to play on NA and after getting screwed over countless times, I just kinda moved here with my sister. :AraHappy:

can't say i particularly worshipped anything about VoidEls that NA didn't have, etc etc. yeah i didn't have to buy or grind tediously for shit like unlocking skills and job advancements, but NA's events included those things. patience is a virtue :sleep:

not necessarily something to credit VoidEls for, but i met my guild here and as sappy as it sounds i'm very glad i came here because of it.