Sign in to follow this  
BaraLover™

Greetings and Farewell

So hello everyone, I never actually created an introduction topic at all since I've been on this server, and I've been here since late October/early November 2014. I kinda just dived right in without introducing myself to anyone! So if you hadn't known I'm BaraLover™ and I hope y'all are having fun farming seashells for all the event items you want! As you can see from my name I'm an absolute die-hard fan of bara. I randomly found it one day while browsing yaoi sites and I've been in love with it ever since. Never really liked Yaoi/Bishies so I found my calling in this. Pretty weird to call bara a calling I know but it's the truth, those muscles MMMMMM- getting off track lord help me. Some of you may have known me as BaraGoddess but before that I used to be NaimiYuhi (A weird name I know but it kinda got stuck on me from NA but finally had the gall to change it). I've switch mains faster than a speeding car changes lanes when escaping from cops, started Void as a MM because I wanted to try him on NA but got banned before I could, then Base Elesis, then CrA, then back to GA, so on and so forth. I'm hoping some people see me as a nice person, I tried my hardest not to make myself seem hostile because that's not how I am unless provoked.

Now for the actual farwell, it's...been a long time coming I suppose. Every update I've played for a shorter and shorter amount of time. My attention is no longer held for the same amount of time on here than it used to a couple years back. In fact I haven't played Void in a little over a few months due to laptop being a total ass as well as my growing lack of interest. It was a great time though, I met a wonderful guild my first few months here and I had stayed with them ever since. Even with the constant disbandings I still remained loyal, it felt like betrayal if someone asked me to join their guild, I could never find the heart to do it. I also met wonderful people on the forums who were really nice to me. There hasn't been one person I've extremely disliked while being here and I love you all for it. Continue chasing your Elsword dreams; whether it's finally getting that Type-Void weapon you're trying to get (Good lord my first Void weapon took forever), getting your weapon to +10/+11, farming the dream gear on your main, or just plain having fun with whatever you're doing.

Thanks for being such a great community, and I wish you all good luck!

Edit: Because I'm master edit, yes I know those are some chunky-ass paragraphs but DEALWITHIT

Edit2: I probably might log onto the forums from time to time so don't start parading around just yet :^( (Very sparingly though, I wont be active daily or maybe even weekly)

Sucks that you're leaving ;;... Been a long ride though! Things always need to come to an end eventually ~

Be safe out there and hope to see you around the forums ;;

:Menhera_Nodding:

11 minutes ago, BaraLover™ said:

So hello everyone, I never actually created an introduction topic at all since I've been on this server, and I've been here since late October/early November 2014. I kinda just dived right in without introducing myself to anyone! So if you hadn't known I'm BaraLover™ and I hope y'all are having fun farming seashells for all the event items you want! As you can see from my name I'm an absolute die-hard fan of bara. I randomly found it one day while browsing yaoi sites and I've been in love with it ever since. Never really liked Yaoi/Bishies so I found my calling in this. Pretty weird to call bara a calling I know but it's the truth, those muscles MMMMMM- getting off track lord help me. Some of you may have known me as BaraGoddess but before that I used to be NaimiYuhi (A weird name I know but it kinda got stuck on me from NA but finally had the gall to change it). I've switch mains faster than a speeding car changes lanes when escaping from cops, started Void as a MM because I wanted to try him on NA but got banned before I could, then Base Elesis, then CrA, then back to GA, so on and so forth. I'm hoping some people see me as a nice person, I tried my hardest not to make myself seem hostile because that's not how I am unless provoked.

Now for the actual farwell, it's...been a long time coming I suppose. Every update I've played for a shorter and shorter amount of time. My attention is no longer held for the same amount of time on here than it used to a couple years back. In fact I haven't played Void in a little over a few months due to laptop being a total ass as well as my growing lack of interest. It was a great time though, I met a wonderful guild my first few months here and I had stayed with them ever since. Even with the constant disbandings I still remained loyal, it felt like betrayal if someone asked me to join their guild, I could never find the heart to do it. I also met wonderful people on the forums who were really nice to me. There hasn't been one person I've extremely disliked while being here and I love you all for it. Continue chasing your Elsword dreams; whether it's finally getting that Type-Void weapon you're trying to get (Good lord my first Void weapon took forever), getting your weapon to +10/+11, farming the dream gear on your main, or just plain having fun with whatever you're doing.

Thanks for being such a great community, and I wish you all good luck!

Edit: Because I'm master edit, yes I know those are some chunky-ass paragraphs but DEALWITHIT

Edit2: I probably might log onto the forums from time to time so don't start parading around just yet :^( (Very sparingly though, I wont be active daily or maybe even weekly)

Not the only person that i know that shares my bara interests ;-;. I wish you the best of luck in your future, even though you will still be here sometimes prolly. 
:Mafumafu_Crying_2:

2 hours ago, BaraLover™ said:

-snip-

byebye yuhi ill still harrass u in discord from time to time and Im sure I will find more obscure absurdist names for you o/

BARAAALOVEERRR NUUUUUUUUUUU HOW COULD CHU LEAVE MARRRIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Omg im gunna cry- rip the 3 dyb trio- :*( even tho its been ded for awhile

:Menhera_Crying_2:

I'm really gunna miss you deary, I wish i could of known u better but u really became a dear friend in the times i got to know you and you became someone i loved to seek out with DyB help if i ever needed it~ I appreciated all ur help in the past couples of months and i really thank you for everything~ You were always a really nice chill person! i'm glad u had a great stay in void and never disliked anyone too bad... and it's such a shame to see you want to go but you have to move on and i really hope you can find something great that can peek your interest again in the future~ You've had a really big journey and a big stay~ But all good people have to go xoxo

Thank chu for being my friend and i hope we can still chat on discord! This isn't farewell- This is see you later! I want chu to still be my friend! If u want me.. And i promise i'll take care of ur guide for u! IF IT LOCKS- ILL REMAKE IT FOR YOU! LET THE HOW2ARROW LIVE ON!!! YOU'VE DONE SO MUCH!!! BLESS YOU DEARRYYY XOXO JUST KEEP FIGHTING AND LOVE THAT BARA- AND BE A HAPPY PRINGLE! DON'T CHANGE- I LOVE CHU!!! AJKSFKJSFAKJSA XO GOOD LUCCKKK

:Usagyuuun_Love_2::AraCry:

12 hours ago, Lylan said:

Sucks that you're leaving ;;... Been a long ride though! Things always need to come to an end eventually ~

Be safe out there and hope to see you around the forums ;;

:Menhera_Nodding:

Thanks a bunch Lylan (orshouldIsaySinnia>w>...ImprettysurethatwasyourpreviousForumname), hope you keep being cheerful like always!

12 hours ago, Noctis♣ said:

Not the only person that i know that shares my bara interests ;-;. I wish you the best of luck in your future, even though you will still be here sometimes prolly. 
:Mafumafu_Crying_2:

I'll be here sometimes, but thank you regardless! May the bara dream live on u///w///u

10 hours ago, Tilly said:

byebye yuhi ill still harrass u in discord from time to time and Im sure I will find more obscure absurdist names for you o/

Ohgodplzno it's already started why! Love you too Tilly, we'll still talk on discord when I'm on if you'd like.

10 hours ago, #addtrash said:

i always got a chuckle from seeing your name and brand

even if you're not leaving forums yet u__u live your life to the bara-est 

Glad you liked the name, it's mine and no one can steal it :^( (Too late someone stole the IGN a while ago and I'm kinda sad). Thank you though, I'll promise to bara it up everyday!

4 hours ago, Marisia said:

-Snipped-

Awwww don't worry we'll still be friends, who else is gonna badger @LordEclipse with you on Discord :^(. I'll leave the guide to you and Lord's care, make the DyB dreams a reality! Shame that we had to meet so late in my Elsword life but it was fun regardless and I wont forget it <3 Stares at the 3 Stupid DyB mains no weapon run of Debrian's/Vani Whale which actually wasn't as painful as we thought it was going to be because thank god DyB is good in PvE . 

Ah fuck another nice person leaves, i really like your DyB guide (even tho i still didnt touched my DyB and geared her up LOL)

bonus:

Spoiler

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

7 hours ago, Milesfuzz said:

Now I am the official bara connoisseur of the guild. Yes. Good.

im logging on sallys account and kicking u.

Best of luck in the future, I still remember giving u free wedges, those were pretty dope, but I'm sorry to hear ur leaving, but no worries, I'm sure u'll visit us from time to time!

:Amatsuki_Cheering:

Goodluck fellow Bara lover. I hope you get them new 5* characters on Tokyo Afterschool Summoners if you play it.  See you around forums whenever c:

On 7/9/2019 at 2:46 PM, Alouetta said:

Ah fuck another nice person leaves, i really like your DyB guide (even tho i still didnt touched my DyB and geared her up LOL)

bonus:

Reveal hidden contents

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Awwww thanks, Mari'll be taking up the guide if it ever gets locked (GuidesexemptedfromNecrorulewhen???). I'm glad people liked it, and at least found it helpful in understanding her.

On 7/9/2019 at 9:11 PM, TakerofSin said:

Best of luck in the future, I still remember giving u free wedges, those were pretty dope, but I'm sorry to hear ur leaving, but no worries, I'm sure u'll visit us from time to time!

:Amatsuki_Cheering:

Thanks! I really appreciated those wedges so much. Especially when wedges were so expensive. Regardless I will certainly be on the forums at times, just to see how things are going.

On 7/10/2019 at 9:29 AM, Puppy said:

Goodluck fellow Bara lover. I hope you get them new 5* characters on Tokyo Afterschool Summoners if you play it.  See you around forums whenever c:

Thank you thank you. No I don't play it but It's like a bara lovers wet dream and everything is so HOTLIKEIMSWEATINGOVERHERE. But yeah see ya too!

@Milesfuzz @Tilly :eyes: x 100