Gesugao

Gesugay's Cringey Introduce and Farewell(long post so gl reading all of this)

Mfw I just now noticed this,,
It's sad to see you go from Els, but totally understandable!
Hope you have a great time playing other games and occasionally peeking on these forums!

I'll miss seeing your gesugao signatures and profile pictures around in the forums as a fan of them myself

8 minutes ago, PhysicsTM said:

Mfw I just now noticed this,,
It's sad to see you go from Els, but totally understandable!
Hope you have a great time playing other games and occasionally peeking on these forums!

I'll miss seeing your gesugao signatures and profile pictures around in the forums as a fan of them myself

Tysmmm Physic-samaaa ;w;b you are also my fav void staff tooo AAAAAHHH!!!!! I am really sure that i enjoy my diff games awogaowgawog and ofc ill always peeky on them forums cuz GFX and art is my s h i t RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!

I rarely use gesugao's girl pic for sig and pfp nowaday--- I litterally obsessed over SCP and edgy not-human stuff like that so *sweat* but i think i will put gesugao's girl for my sig and pfp again when i feel like it + when i see p e r f e c t i o n pic.Thank you again!!! And hope you and all void staff out here doing great on here ;w;b

2 minutes ago, Gesugao said:

Tysmmm Physic-samaaa ;w;b you are also my fav void staff tooo AAAAAHHH!!!!! I am really sure that i enjoy my diff games awogaowgawog and ofc ill always peeky on them forums cuz GFX and art is my s h i t RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!

I rarely use gesugao's girl pic for sig and pfp nowaday--- I litterally obsessed over SCP and edgy not-human stuff like that so *sweat* but i think i will put gesugao's girl for my sig and pfp again when i feel like it + when i see p e r f e c t i o n pic.Thank you again!!! And hope you and all void staff out here doing great on here ;w;b

dfhskldjf I'm?????? (100% agreed on art and gfx dkjfs)

And yes I've noticed! I still like it tho hur (although don't know anything about scp skdhfk)
Yw!! Can't speak for everyone, but I've been doing well www

10 minutes ago, PhysicsTM said:

dfhskldjf I'm?????? (100% agreed on art and gfx dkjfs)

And yes I've noticed! I still like it tho hur (although don't know anything about scp skdhfk)
Yw!! Can't speak for everyone, but I've been doing well www

Well SCP is basially a website to write about horror stuff, much like creepypasta but good story/tale and got made into horror game aowgoaowg---- bAsiALlY itS gAYesT aNd ADUlT ver oF cREEPyPasTA

Also im glad that ya doing well ;w;b and i still confused a bit on why people here not into dark/edgy stuff like any diff website-- but ayeee uwub people taste after all!