Meyneth

An easier way to obtain Demonic Realm Energy

just as the title says, im not sure if this has been suggested before (i think it has? im not sure)

as a luciel main, corrupted potions are like a holy grail, as well as ara players due to the energy gain they get
during the old henir it was really easy to be able to craft them in bulk due to simply being able to grind or buy the time & space crystals and trade them over to glave
but ever since it's been removed and now demonic realm energy has been reduced to 60 units per character per day by playing gate of darkness

i know most people will say suggesting an easier way to obtain these items is silly since i can just go on my alts and grind them up
but personally, as someone who grinds and plays for almost the entire day i go through my potions insanely fast to the point the 60 dailies arent near enough (i legit had an entire stack two days ago and now im down to 500)

with the restoration of the original time and space crystals during the elrios bae event i was able to stock up on them, but even still ive gone through multiple stacks of them already and the crystals are lacking again. there was a time where i just refused to use my corrupted potions to save them up and it completely screwed my personal gameplay over

i don't have a specific idea of how this "easier way" would go on about- maybe they could be an exchange over at echo in elder for things like treasure hunting materials (silver coins are pretty damn useless unless you care about the exchange with stella in bethma, lets be real)
another way would possibly be tweaking the result screen rewards from the current gate of darkness so that it always drops the demonic realm energy instead of only three times per day, just like they added the shells, idol items & the pepsi mp potion in add's fusion theory, but since it's currently locked to three times per server reset i'm not sure if it's entirely possible

that, or that they somehow are able to implement the old time and space crystals to the results screen of henir

i'm not entirely sure what everybody else thinks since these potions are only really important to two characters, but when i say they important theyre REALLY important so i'd personally really appreciate it if there was something that could be done about it

More methods would be nice, but you can get 3 per character a day and they're bank shareable, so at least you can get ahandful that way, plus the daily? weekly??? quest that gives you like 30.

1 minute ago, Flannel said:

More methods would be nice, but you can get 3 per character a day and they're bank shareable, so at least you can get ahandful that way, plus the daily? weekly??? quest that gives you like 30.

its 30 for your daily three runs and a quest that gives out other 30 for a total of 60.
i already mentioned that and that it's probably silly because of this but also i already grind out on all of my alts everyday and its still personally not enough
plus its a LOT more convenient to be able to easily craft in bulk whenever needed than to wait weeks to have enough energy to craft one stack

2 minutes ago, agniratha said:

its 30 for your daily three runs and a quest that gives out other 30 for a total of 60.
i already mentioned that and that it's probably silly because of this but also i already grind out on all of my alts everyday and its still personally not enough
plus its a LOT more convenient to be able to easily craft in bulk whenever needed than to wait weeks to have enough energy to craft one stack

Yeah, I getcha. More would definitely be nice, esp with the awful god cube trade rate

2 hours ago, agniratha said:

but when i say they important theyre REALLY important so i'd personally really appreciate it if there was something that could be done about it

How important? Kill faster?

An entire stack 2 days ago, now you down to 500. 5 alts should be more than enough for 300 per day. swaping only your void and heroic gear through the bank just for the GoD shouldn't be a hard problem. It's already easy, not gonna be easier.

Demon realm energy is not hard to get. I do expedition 4 to 13x a day every time before I do expedition I do gates on each of those characters I get rewards for doing that. Its not really hard to hop on alts and do gates. Every run is over in 20 to 40 seconds for gates.

I also play Luciel and ara but luckily dont have your kind of problem.

At the end of the day you still get gauge by using skills, popping those potions give you gauge but you still have to wait for the cd isn't it? I never get into a situation that I have my cd but dont have my gauge...always the other way round.

And also I think its not a good idea to start a thread without having a "specific idea on what I am trying to suggest". At least suggest sth and make a pool so others can vote can react maybe?