Sign in to follow this  
metro

Can we get a 1v1 tourney please

i dont think 2v2 is any better tho @Nickyan im not sure i havent touched this game in a while, but last time i did on this patch, it was as horrible as 1v1s.

on the tourney note, i dont think there are even 10 people who would be interested in tourneys atm

1 hour ago, Joulian said:

make an EtW tourney only, cuz she's the most broken class in PvP rn

how about base class only tourney, or a tourney where u cant enter

9 minutes ago, Arancism said:

i dont think 2v2 is any better tho @Nickyan im not sure i havent touched this game in a while, but last time i did on this patch, it was as horrible as 1v1s.

on the tourney note, i dont think there are even 10 people who would be interested in tourneys atm

how about base class only tourney, or a tourney where u cant enter

u can make a tourney where I can't enter, but know what? I will join anyways on an alt. zzz

base tourney sounds nice, but laby would be still broken there... compared to other base characters

Just now, Joulian said:

u can make a tourney where I can't enter, but know what? I will join anyways on an alt. zzz

base tourney sounds nice, but laby would be still broken there... compared to other base characters

ye cuz u have like 10 alts lol, and 100 banned

@Arancism

I am actually interested in 1v1 tourneys.

The issue with the lack of 1v1 or any tourneys in general is complex in my opinion, mainly the fact that it's a hassle for new players to learn how to play good, u know since they can always play a character that plays for them(Laby,Sariel).

Idk if you remember but we had a tutoring thread where for a time i had many people who asked me to tutor their elboys.It was mostly general tips but still we had people who wanted to improve.

ATM no one wants to improve.

Improving means that you will have to suffer many defeats and many hours of practising, you would fail or struggle at some point and let me tell you, no one wants to struggle, it's a pain.

But no one wants to feel that pain and as a result no one wants to improve, that is the reason there are not people playing pvp.

Another issue is the lack of events from the staff side, i know Lilu organize tourneys once every 6 months but come on, 6 months is A LOT of time.

On the other side i just happened to learn how to create competitive communities from scratch.Indeed without a doubt any sign of our old community is long since dead but since it has died we can always create another one, more oriented into casual competition, u know we can make tourneys but for fun, beginners enjoy events that feel included, even if you play against an opponent you have no chance you can still have fun while doing so.