Fund 666 ERP  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Sage Stone crafts?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but...
    • Meh.
    • No.
  2. 2. Regular Sage Stone <-> Twisted Sage Stone exchange?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but...
    • Meh.
    • No.
  3. 3. IB Stone upgrades?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but...
    • Meh.
    • No.

Honestly I didn't think I'd bother making a new suggestion for a while longer but I liked this small idea that I came up with so here goes:

We get too many Magic Stones that we do not know what to do with so I thought about coming up with a system that allows us to upgrade them to... Sage Stones. 

50x HQ Shop Item 109945.png + 15x HQ Shop Item 109955.png + 5x Refined Magic Stone.png + 300k ED -> 1x HQ Shop Item 135184.png Twisted or Regular Sage's Magic Stone (tradeable?).

In addition, I think it'd be cool to add a Wise Stone <-> Warped Wise Stone Exchange System. You will only be able to trade the tradeable ones for untradeable ones (exchanging untradeable stones may be done too it's just that there are probably many different versions involved and it could complicate things so I decided to include only tradeable ones as exchange materials), this is so the exchange is only used for personal utility and not messing with the economy (though it will still mess with it a bit but the point is to make the stones have equal worth).

1x HQ Shop Item 135184.png Twisted Sage's Magic Stone (tradeable) -> 1x HQ Shop Item 135184.png Regular Sage's Magic Stone (untradeable)

1x HQ Shop Item 135184.png Regular Sage's Magic Stone (tradeable) -> 1x HQ Shop Item 135184.png Twisted Sage's Magic Stone (untradeable)

The NPC involved could be Elrianode's Alchemist I guess, let me know what you think.

Extra
There was some concern about locking this craft behind the Elrianode Weekly quest so I came up with this addition as well but I am not 100% sure about it (you can buy the stones from the board to speed up the crafting process too so...).

50x HQ Shop Item 109945.png -> 30x HQ Shop Item 109945.png / 30x HQ Shop Item 109955.png / 5x Refined Magic Stone.png (Random) -> chance is 30% for first, 50% for 2nd 20% for 3rd?

x30 HQ Shop Item 109955.png -> 15x HQ Shop Item 109955.png / 5x Refined Magic Stone.png (Random) -> chance 70% for 1st, 30% for 2nd?

If Void is capable of making the Upgrade RNG system work (like how you upgrade the latest SD stones to Luminous variants) then instead I'd like an upgrade system for the Stones:
  3x HQ Shop Item 109945.png -> 60% chance to upgrade to 1x HQ Shop Item 109955.png
15x HQ Shop Item 109955.png -> 50% chance to upgrade to 1x Refined Magic Stone.png
(values up for debate)

About IB Stones
 If such an upgrade system can work, why not involve those useless stones that are dropped from IBs as well?

(I'll post this only for one of these but it should apply for every one of them).
1x HQ Shop Item 154037.png Add. Dmg +6% -> 70% chance for 1x HQ Shop Item 154038.png Add. Dmg +7%
1x HQ Shop Item 154038.png Add. Dmg +7% -> 60% chance for 1x HQ Shop Item 154039.png Add. Dmg +8%

If Void cannot make this work then it can instead go like this I guess:
2x HQ Shop Item 154037.png Add. Dmg +6% -> 1x HQ Shop Item 154038.png Add. Dmg +7%
2x HQ Shop Item 154038.png Add. Dmg +7% -> 1x HQ Shop Item 154039.png Add. Dmg +8%
(don't think involving an RNG exchange similar to the one above is necessary for these)

These 8% Stones are still unattractive and Void has the Unappraised Ore item connecting the 9% value stones up to the 12% ones, so I came up with this:
1x HQ Shop Item 154039.png Add. Dmg +8% + 1x HQ Shop Item 154042.png Critical +8% + 1x HQ Shop Item 154045.png Attack Speed +8% + 1x HQ Shop Item 154048.png Damage Reduction +8% + 1x SpecialMaximize8.png Maximize +8% + 1x SpecialHP8.png HP +8% -> 2x image.png.f4fd6737f177ab0f55724c552be6b47d.png Unappraised Ore

I think the Regular <-> Warped is something they won't implement; Warped Sages are so cheap in comparison to the regular ones that they should probably be a category of their own (maybe with 2/3 Refined Magic Stones instead?).
I'd love a craft like this though; Sages are so expensive and then just drop to rock bottom if they are in events in abundance. Just make them easier to get in general and we wouldn't need them in events.

2 minutes ago, Somni said:

I think the Regular <-> Warped is something they won't implement; Warped Sages are so cheap in comparison to the regular ones that they should probably be a category of their own (maybe with 2/3 Refined Magic Stones instead?).

This was actually sort of my reasoning for the exchange, to make them have equal worth, but I see what you mean.

2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

how about naeun instead of elrianode's alchemist tbh-

other than that +1

I thought about Naeun too but she already has so many things added to her and I felt the Elrianode Alchemist would be more appropriate, especially since Elrianode Magic Stones are involved.

1 minute ago, LordGostone said:

This was actually sort of my reasoning for the exchange, to make them have equal worth, but I see what you mean.

I thought about Naeun too but she already has so many things added to her and I felt the Elrianode Alchemist would be more appropriate, especially since Elrianode Magic Stones are involved.

Think the issue is that you can get both Maxi and Crit from the regular Sages, but only Maxi from the Warped ones, so if you're unlucky(?), you get only maxi from your normal sages and then don't need any Warped ones at all. I wish they had the same value, but they don't just by what stats they can give.

I think the Elrianode Alchemist would be fine too, it already has Mystic Enchant so it's not too far off anyway.
Naeun's loaded with garbage.

13 minutes ago, Somni said:

Think the issue is that you can get both Maxi and Crit from the regular Sages, but only Maxi from the Warped ones, so if you're unlucky(?), you get only maxi from your normal sages and then don't need any Warped ones at all. I wish they had the same value, but they don't just by what stats they can give.

I think the Elrianode Alchemist would be fine too, it already has Mystic Enchant so it's not too far off anyway.
Naeun's loaded with garbage.

Yeah, at this point if I need both Crit and Maxi I use regular Sages only and once I get enough Crit I then use the Warped ones, since I may get Maxi on the regular one and thus won't have to waste a Warped one. The value of Warped is all about having an easier time getting Maxi pretty much, makes getting Crit a tougher affair as a side effect too. Overall, regular gives you everything but much more RNG involved while Warped makes it easier getting specific stats only (mainly Maxi) by excluding the rest. I feel it's OK to make them have equal worth but in the very long run I guess regular Sage stones are indeed worth a bit more. However, if implemented I don't want the exchange to be uneven that's for sure.

Actually I came up with a kinda extreme idea while writing this, in the case of warped -> regular it can be changed so you get either an untradeable warped or a regular (tradeable?) one, pretty much if you get the untradeable warped you will be unable to exchange it for regular thus making it slightly harder to get a regular one from warped signifying a bit the worth gap between them. However, I feel this is a bit extreme and should not to be bothered with. (Maybe it'd be more fair to apply that to the reverse exchange too I guess).

5 minutes ago, LordGostone said:

Yeah, at this point if I need both Crit and Maxi I use regular Sages only and once I get enough Crit I then use the Warped ones, since I may get Maxi on the regular one and thus won't have to waste a Warped one. The value of Warped is all about having an easier time getting Maxi pretty much, makes getting Crit a tougher affair as a side effect too. Overall, regular gives you everything but much more RNG involved while Warped makes it easier getting specific stats only (mainly Maxi) by excluding the rest. I feel it's OK to make them have equal worth but in the very long run I guess regular Sage stones are indeed worth a bit more. However, if implemented I don't want the exchange to be uneven that's for sure.

Actually I came up with a kinda extreme idea while writing this, in the case of warped -> regular it can be changed so you get either an untradeable warped or a regular (tradeable?) one, pretty much if you get the untradeable warped you will be unable to exchange it for regular thus making it slightly harder to get a regular one from warped signifying a bit the worth gap between them. However, I feel this is a bit extreme and should not to be bothered with. (Maybe it'd be more fair to apply that to the reverse exchange too I guess).

oofies, it's definitely difficult to balance. I see what you mean, it's just that you want maxi+crit, nothing else (atl for a vast majority of cases). And by god my RNG is either shit or my regular Sages prefer to give me Maxi over Crit.
If there was a stone that did the same as Warped ones but with Crit instead, I'd much prefer that. Though I assume that is simply impossible to do.

Are you suggesting that a Warped Stone could be randomly exchanged to either a Warped one, but worse or a Sage stone?
I'd find that a bit extreme, yeah LMAO
I think making the regular Sages untradeable would already do the trick, this could well be a method that wouldn't make people profit (you can already do so by selling the stones required for them) off of confused newbies.

1 minute ago, PyokoNami said:

Why not trading the useless Magic Stones into consumeables- 

I thought of that too but I was lowkey lazy to think of an exchange so I decided to involve Magic Stones only.

2 minutes ago, Somni said:

oofies, it's definitely difficult to balance. I see what you mean, it's just that you want maxi+crit, nothing else (atl for a vast majority of cases). And by god my RNG is either shit or my regular Sages prefer to give me Maxi over Crit.
If there was a stone that did the same as Warped ones but with Crit instead, I'd much prefer that. Though I assume that is simply impossible to do.

Are you suggesting that a Warped Stone could be randomly exchanged to either a Warped one, but worse or a Sage stone?
I'd find that a bit extreme, yeah LMAO
I think making the regular Sages untradeable would already do the trick, this could well be a method that wouldn't make people profit (you can already do so by selling the stones required for them) off of confused newbies.

So pretty much keep the exchange the same but make the Sage Stone you get from it untradeable overall, that works I guess. Makes it so you only do the exchange for personal utility not profit, I will edit that.

Just now, LordGostone said:

I thought of that too but I was lowkey lazy to think of an exchange so I decided to involve Magic Stones only.

So pretty much keep the exchange the same but make the Sage Stone you get from it untradeable overall, that works I guess. Makes it so you only do the exchange for personal utility not profit, I will edit that.

Yeah, I much prefer that actually. That way, Void will be happy about minor ED sinks, we can get rid of our stones and nobody is gonna drive the market insane over it. Actually feels rewarding to know the craft/exchange exists and not just buy everything from board, if that makes sense.

1 minute ago, Somni said:

Yeah, I much prefer that actually. That way, Void will be happy about minor ED sinks, we can get rid of our stones and nobody is gonna drive the market insane over it. Actually feels rewarding to know the craft/exchange exists and not just buy everything from board, if that makes sense.

Hmm, first off to be clear that we were on the same page I was talking about the exchange not the craft. Whether the Sage Stones from the craft will be tradeable or not, I am personally neutral on that, but I guess it will mess with the economy of the stones a little less if they are untradeable (not 100% sure if a good thing or a bad thing). I was just trying to make the exchange work a little better (though we are probably overcomplicating things but oh well).

I edited the exchange to go from tradeable to untradeable, as minor as that change is, and kept the craft as tradeable with a question mark still.

+1

i have too many of those lil magic stone shits that i always end up selling to an NPC for like 1k

also, i'm somewhat hesitant about adding the expert magic stones/whatever the blue magic stones are called into the mix. they act as a limiter to how many sages you can get per week, but i can also understand why they're involved. i wouldn't mind removing the blue magic stones in exchange for raising the amounts of the other material.

11 minutes ago, draco123 said:

+1

i have too many of those lil magic stone shits that i always end up selling to an NPC for like 1k

also, i'm somewhat hesitant about adding the expert magic stones/whatever the blue magic stones are called into the mix. they act as a limiter to how many sages you can get per week, but i can also understand why they're involved. i wouldn't mind removing the blue magic stones in exchange for raising the amounts of the other material.

Well, on one hand you get 25 of them weekly I think so they limit your sages to 5 per week (I don't remember if the quest is per account or character though).
I wanted to include them because I personally barely find any worth to them, simply to throw away to your alts maybe. The other magic stones are just way too common as well, would have to increase the ED sink by quite a bit if the Expert Stones were to be removed from the crafting requirements, I feel that would overall be an inferior craft with too many magic stones and a too strong ED sink involved.
I was thinking about maybe adding an Expert Stone craft too instead but I think the limited crafts per week may be a good thing and I am not sure how to handle that craft, it would probably involve the other 2 stones which may make them too common etc.

I wanna point out that this suggestion pretty much also makes the Expert Magic Stones useful, not just the common and Enhanced ones.

36 minutes ago, LordGostone said:

Well, on one hand you get 25 of them weekly I think so they limit your sages to 5 per week (I don't remember if the quest is per account or character though).
I wanted to include them because I personally barely find any worth to them, simply to throw away to your alts maybe. The other magic stones are just way too common as well, would have to increase the ED sink by quite a bit if the Expert Stones were to be removed from the crafting requirements, I feel that would overall be an inferior craft with too many magic stones and a too strong ED sink involved.
I was thinking about maybe adding an Expert Stone craft too instead but I think the limited crafts per week may be a good thing and I am not sure how to handle that craft, it would probably involve the other 2 stones which may make them too common etc.

I wanna point out that this suggestion pretty much also makes the Expert Magic Stones useful, not just the common and Enhanced ones.

a fair point. i use them for alts, and they're helpful to new players. for endgame players tho, i agree they aren't useful. i'm just not a fan of being limited to a certain amount per week.

the quest is per account once a week. but i wouldn't mind them being craftable tbh. i could see using normal magic stones + enhanced magic stones + ed to make an expert magic stone then have expert magic stones + ed to makes sages, but that'd add an extra layer of stuff and idk if people want that.

1 hour ago, draco123 said:

a fair point. i use them for alts, and they're helpful to new players. for endgame players tho, i agree they aren't useful. i'm just not a fan of being limited to a certain amount per week.

the quest is per account once a week. but i wouldn't mind them being craftable tbh. i could see using normal magic stones + enhanced magic stones + ed to make an expert magic stone then have expert magic stones + ed to makes sages, but that'd add an extra layer of stuff and idk if people want that.

Maybe I'll try to think of something to make just the common and Enhanced ones useful, like a guy above talked about pot exchanges, will see.

EDIT: I was thinking of maybe something like below but I am not sure.

60x HQ Shop Item 109945.png -> 30x HQ Shop Item 109945.png / 30x HQ Shop Item 109955.png / 5x Refined Magic Stone.png (Random) -> chance is 30% for first, 60% for 2nd 10% for 3rd?

x30 HQ Shop Item 109955.png -> 15x HQ Shop Item 109955.png / 5x Refined Magic Stone.png (Random) -> chance 70% for 1st, 30% for 2nd?

I feel this may make the Elria stones pretty common and make their price drop a lot though.

3 hours ago, LordGostone said:

Maybe I'll try to think of something to make just the common and Enhanced ones useful, like a guy above talked about pot exchanges, will see.

EDIT: I was thinking of maybe something like below but I am not sure.

60x HQ Shop Item 109945.png -> 30x HQ Shop Item 109945.png / 30x HQ Shop Item 109955.png / 5x Refined Magic Stone.png (Random) -> chance is 30% for first, 60% for 2nd 10% for 3rd?

I feel this may make the Elria stones pretty common and make their price drop a lot though.

yes this would be good, except for the RNG tho. personally speaking, i'm p tired of adding more RNG. ofc, i'll take this over nothing if there's no other option. and i don't think there's a huge booming market on expert magic stones, so i wouldn't worry about their prices in the economy too much.

i suggest the following craft and exchange:

if we're going off of the first post, then i'd say 10x magic stones + 3x enhanced magic stones + 60k ed -> 1x expert magic stones as a craft.

5x expert magic stone -> 1x sage stone as an exchange.

ofc, i can understand that some people may think the amount of mats needed to make an expert magic stone may be too low, so i think raising the needed stones by 5-10 would be reasonable. however, socketing shouldn't be too hard imo. it's the most basic feature that every player needs.

12 hours ago, draco123 said:

yes this would be good, except for the RNG tho. personally speaking, i'm p tired of adding more RNG. ofc, i'll take this over nothing if there's no other option. and i don't think there's a huge booming market on expert magic stones, so i wouldn't worry about their prices in the economy too much.

i suggest the following craft and exchange:

if we're going off of the first post, then i'd say 10x magic stones + 3x enhanced magic stones + 60k ed -> 1x expert magic stones as a craft.

5x expert magic stone -> 1x sage stone as an exchange.

ofc, i can understand that some people may think the amount of mats needed to make an expert magic stone may be too low, so i think raising the needed stones by 5-10 would be reasonable. however, socketing shouldn't be too hard imo. it's the most basic feature that every player needs.

Eh, what you pretty much said is a nerfed version of the craft I posted. You require 10x Magic Stones and 3x Enhanced Stones + 60k ED for 1x Expert Magic Stone, times 5 -> 50x Magic Stones and 15x Enhanced Stones + 300k ED (same as my craft for a Sage Stone) for 5 Expert Stones. Then, you have those 5 stones exchangeable for a Sage Stone, pretty much removing the requirement of Expert Stones altogether, you can jump from the very common stones to Sage stones with too much ease. I don't think crafting Expert Stones with the common Magic Stones will work, maybe if you kept the craft the same as mine and add the expert magic stone craft too but I am still not sure to be honest.

1 hour ago, LordGostone said:

Eh, what you pretty much said is a nerfed version of the craft I posted. You require 10x Magic Stones and 3x Enhanced Stones + 60k ED for 1x Expert Magic Stone, times 5 -> 50x Magic Stones and 15x Enhanced Stones + 300k ED (same as my craft for a Sage Stone) for 5 Expert Stones. Then, you have those 5 stones exchangeable for a Sage Stone, pretty much removing the requirement of Expert Stones altogether, you can jump from the very common stones to Sage stones with too much ease. I don't think crafting Expert Stones with the common Magic Stones will work, maybe if you kept the craft the same as mine and add the expert magic stone craft too but I am still not sure to be honest.

it actually says 10x magic + 3x enhanced + 60k to create 1x expert stone, not 5x. it's the same as what you suggested in the first post.

1 minute ago, draco123 said:

it actually says 10x magic + 3x enhanced + 60k to create 1x expert stone, not 5x. it's the same as what you suggested in the first post.

It's not. You make 50x magic stones + 15x enhanced + 300k ED equal to 5x expert stones and then you require 5x expert stones to be exchanged for 1 sage stone (instead of requiring say 10x expert stones which would be equal to what I suggested). You didn't understand what I said I guess, I multiplied your craft times 5.