MrChaoticEvil

Top 3 Strongest and Weakest Magical and Physical attackers in the game?

Recommended Posts

Ik Shakti is pretty strong physical class, Herrscher and Eternity winner. Oz is the weakest magical one since they nerfed her to the core, poor girl. dont attack me im just stating opinion people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strongest Physicals iirc are

Eternity Winner, Richter, and Knight Emperor

dunno about the rest

except that Nisha is an incredibly weak Physical and that RaS is a magical with little damage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All my opinion but...

Pre-Reboot Strongest Physical:

-Knight Emperor

-Eternity Winner

-Bloody Queen

Pre-Reboot Strongest Magical:

- Aether Sage

- Daybreaker

- Herrscher

Post-Reboot Strongest Physical:
- Shakti

- Knight Emperor

- Eternity Winner/Werfen Speer/Bloody Queen(?) couldn't decide between these three

Post-Reboot Strongest Magical:

- Centurion

- Rune Master

- Daybreaker

This list takes into account all endgame areas/dungeons that could potentially be considered relevant in relation to gear level (Secret/Heroic Dungeons, Add's Energy Fusion Theory, various Elrianode/Varnimyr dungeons--including raids--and, for post-reboot, Rigomor dungeons). Again, just my opinion based on observation. In no way do I have (or claim to have) any authority to speak on any of these classes, since I don't play them. As for the weakest, I'm not sure, since I've never contemplated those.

Also...

54 minutes ago, Nonemi said:

except that Nisha is an incredibly weak Physical

I disagree :Amatsuki_Tear:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrChaoticEvil said:

Nisha is extremely weak lmao

She's only perceived as weak because hardly anyone showcases her actual potential. She's not top tier or anything but still one of the stronger physical classes, both now and after reboot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Squishy said:

ugly rena is currently the most broken one.

KArmAAAAAAAAAAAA :woosh: *everything dies*

sadly true

love for anemos when

(also btw for original question) if we talking base stats literally every char now has 9.5k atk or 9.7k atk but in terms of output its probably eternity winner richter twilight diangelion or furious blade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

imagine thinking herrscher is weak

:RanCoffee:

NL might be affected by summons not obeying the summoner's critmaxi. She has some issues with her skills that lowers her dps, the 9/11 patch in KR will give her 33% more dps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, September said:

imagine thinking herrscher is weak

:RanCoffee:

NL might be affected by summons not obeying the summoner's critmaxi. She has some issues with her skills that lowers her dps, the 9/11 patch in KR will give her 33% more dps.

There was a patch done a while ago that made all summons adhere to the summoner’s crit/maxi, not just for NL but for CEs, PO, etc. And while I could argue that NL’s DPS potential is already amongst the strongest of physical attackers, I’m not opposed to getting some nice buffs. 

:IgniaGrin:

Also, Herrscher weak? :HRweird:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, xavy said:

There was a patch done a while ago that made all summons adhere to the summoner’s crit/maxi, not just for NL but for CEs, PO, etc. And while I could argue that NL’s DPS potential is already amongst the strongest of physical attackers, I’m not opposed to getting some nice buffs. 

:IgniaGrin:

Also, Herrscher weak? :HRweird:

I know, I was mentioning that patch because I don't know if Void has got it yet. Took a while for it to get applied on NA

Also since you said you don't know how NL works at low gear I'd take that with a grain of salt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, September said:

I know, I was mentioning that patch because I don't know if Void has got it yet. Took a while for it to get applied on NA

Also since you said you don't know how NL works at low gear I'd take that with a grain of salt. 

True, I do remember saying that. Although that was a while ago, and since then I've learned a lot about the class through experience. I don't think it's fair to hold me to the same standard as when I made that statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, xavy said:

True, I do remember saying that. Although that was a while ago, and since then I've learned a lot about the class through experience. I don't think it's fair to hold me to the same standard as when I made that statement.

I asked you 8 days ago, if you consider that a while, then I think your knowledge can be put into a guide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, September said:

I asked you 8 days ago, if you consider that a while, then I think your knowledge can be put into a guide.

Huh, you're right. I didn't even remember that. :Mafumafu_Crying_4:brb quitting NL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xavy said:

Huh, you're right. I didn't even remember that. :Mafumafu_Crying_4:brb quitting NL

At this point I don't know if you're trying to meme on me or actually think so. Regardless, having a guide or an analysis available would promote discussion. And change the common consensus, if you care about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, September said:

At this point I don't know if you're trying to meme on me or actually think so. Regardless, having a guide or an analysis available would promote discussion. And change the common consensus, if you care about that.

Sorry, don't mean to sound sarcastic or anything. But you're right, having more information out there about NL would be beneficial to her development. I suppose I could try to write one sometime in the future, given input from other players as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xavy said:

Sorry, don't mean to sound sarcastic or anything. But you're right, having more information out there about NL would be beneficial to her development. I suppose I could try to write one sometime in the future.

English is not my native language so I can generally only read what you tell me on paper. I am personally interested in knowledge about her class since as you've said not many people showcase her potential. Be the change you want to see, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For most classes you have to consider the environment. For example: Richter is strong, yes. But if you play in a party, which rushes through a dungeon, he will be outdamaged by almost everyone. The +11 weapon doesn't even matter at that point.

Solo Dungeons, Party Dungeons, Raid, PvP, Henir and so on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RaS is a very weak magical class but only in the damage department. She's a really good support. So she's not as much of a "bad" class as she is a little-damage class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ori said:

For most classes you have to consider the environment. For example: Richter is strong, yes. But if you play in a party, which rushes through a dungeon, he will be outdamaged by almost everyone. The +11 weapon doesn't even matter at that point.

Solo Dungeons, Party Dungeons, Raid, PvP, Henir and so on...

as a richter main this is so true i am phyically hurt

Strong Physicals (before reboot comes and rapes us all) 
Richter if he's alone 
EtW  (feck laby tho)
KE for some reason?

Strong Magicals
HR  stronk bluhen when
NI is also pretty strong too

also karma
and Add is still kinda broken too but I don't Add so idk where to put him

Weak Physicals
FB  sorry guy, shockwave isn't saving you now
NL 

Weak Magicals
RaS until reboot because feck Bluhen ig
Bluhen, rip
RM too since I feel like RS was way stronger before 3rd jobs

don't salt me too much, I only play Ain anymore and was an ex elboi/raven main : (
pray for the few remaining Ain mains after reboot they all gonna disappear and turn into labys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...