Fay

Best Character For Soloing Shadow Vein?

Just curious, the fastest and easiest to soloing shadow vein with approx :

600k-1m CP under 4 mins

Elboy KE? Add DBr? Chung FP? Eve Sariel? or any other good character

Gimme your advice or PoV
Thank you ^^

Eternity Winner is the fastest solo on anything if you're braindead enough :P

All jokes aside however, Sariel, KE, Dominator (I think), Diangelion(After Reboot), Nisha Labyrinth with enough gear
Actually any character can get sub 4 minute runs if you gear them up enough
I've seen videos of RaS solo 12-8 clears
Find what works for you I guess

people can get 1m cp with +11 foj or a +10 void so your cp range isn't really useful as a judge

better to ask for weapon and enchantment 

generally speaking 128 is really punishing on chars who use a lot of mana like HR and sariel so i don't advise them unless you're +11 foj 

KE is OP because you can activate counter patience to max easily giving you 40% patk and also grand cross can clear entire rooms

CP is just for showoff, your needing list to solo it: the whole damn guide here < click it

Also for best char, i would said RH cuz he can one shot on boss easily if you managed his passive right + he have long range skill too, best Raven to farm 12-8
Honestly any char is ok to solo Shadow Vein, just know your map knowledge and know which skill to use for faster clear instead of spamming skill all over then use all ur pots.

Since FP hasn't been mentioned in the replies I'll give my PoV and hope it helps at all~ I feel like he's really good in Shadow Vein from my experience(I'm a +10 void FP who usually gets ~2:30-2:40 solos(fastest ever solo so far was 2:28 but I haven't tried to really solo it in a while) if you're wondering what "my experience" means). 

He's got decent mp management in Shadow Vein despite the debuff because of his passives, as well as good damage and his homing helps tremendously there. The only really big drawbacks he has are his casting times which can make his runs sorta bloated compared to other characters, and lack of an innate freeze unlike classes like Daybreaker, Shakti, or Aether Sage. The first weakness can't actually be fixed since it's a drawback with his class as a whole and there's nothing that can be done about it outside of just increasing your attack speed, but the second one can easily be remedied by bringing a water orb with you, which one consumable slot isn't too big of a problem if you're managing your MP properly and staying in you're awakening. Only other potential drawback with him is that aside from unmod BP he doesn't exactly have the best ability to oneshot Agate like many other classes, but unmod BP's range is shockingly big and shouldn't be underestimated since it's still pretty useful, I actually don't even bring mod BP in Shadow Vein anymore since my damage and range with Shooting Star/Unmod BP/Artillery Strike - Quantum Ballista is just fine tbh, but if you're on the slightly lower end of gear it'd be better to have mod bp for the dungeon and then switch to unmod BP right before fighting Nero. 

Anyway if you don't care enough to read the ramblings of a FP main who loves him too much then the short version is just: 

He's good for Shadow Vein solos, probably one of the best, but not the best compared to certain other classes which I sadly can't comment on since all of my experience in 12-8 is with FP. 

I can't recommend EtW here since she struggles a bit with MP management in shadow vein. You'd need some real good gear on RaS, and idk about NiL.
I would generally advise AeS because of Mod Frost Barrage and her Blizzard Shower freeze duration making the boss ezpz, so you can wind orb Nero while still freezing Agate. I'm unsure how much she has to chug pots when she goes in solo, depends on your gear I'd say. She certainly has enough range.

Nisha is pretty good in Shadow vein do to her good succ skills
KE - Pretty Op there due to windmill and grand cross (if you have decent gear of course)
Apsara - Kite basically

Dominator - if you can mp manage 

realistically any Chung - Im a CC main and can get under 3 min runs :L

EtW isn't that good in shadow vein as people think she is, same goes with HR roach, they are purely one of the strongest but even the strongest person will always lack something, their players too: brain for example.

After reboot (which i believe we will get soon, void needs to milk the money) basicaly 80% of charas is good everywhere, so you shouldn't bother with aiming at chara with "good shadoru veinu clear". Find your class/character and master it, believe me it will be good everywhere when used well. "im x main so i will also recommend x" - this is how it goes most likely. It might be easy for them but not for you in the end. Im FP main since i was playing on EU (back then EU servers were separated, so i was playing only one of EU servers) so i can recommend u FP chung, why i wont? Can i guarantee you that you will be good at FP anywhere not only shadow vein? anyone above can? no. 

If you really want to be that lazy pick KE, even if you'll be bad you wont be as bad as Envy

And for the love of god, you people stop using that awful small fonts, no one enjoys your comments.

On 9/10/2019 at 2:46 PM, Fay said:

Just curious, the fastest and easiest to soloing shadow vein with approx :

600k-1m CP under 4 mins

Elboy KE? Add DBr? Chung FP? Eve Sariel? or any other good character

Gimme your advice or PoV
Thank you ^^

KE and DBr. Both are god tier in 12-8 but KE is better.