udinbudin

What's up epic gamers?

Hey,how's it going? i hope you're doing well.

Haven't played since 2015,the server i originally played on closed down and i didn't know it was possible to migrate my accounts so i just stopped playing.

Trying the game again now since i have been sick for the past few months and i have a lot of free time, i really liked Elsword and just had this sudden feeling of wanting to play again. It's one of the only games that i remember enjoying a a lot,might be because of nostalgia,who knows.

I was originally planning on making a KR account because a Elsword streamer/youtuber that i like plays KR but i spent 2 days to no avail since every single one of them asks for a KSSN and Korean phone number and i have neither of these,i eventually gave up and bought a KR account but the seller never responded after i paid and i couldn't get a refund. I then tried making an INT account only to find out i have missed literally the best events that the server is going to get possibly until next year and there's barely anything ongoing and i found out about it a tad little bit too late,after playing for almost a week. Not only that the prices are absolutely horrendous and frankly, i don't think i have the energy nor the money to play INT so i am hoping endgame Void is going to be on the easier side and possibly a lot more casual.

I just made a Void account and i am about to try out the server now with Raven as my starting class.

I made this post with the hopes of finding and getting in a guild and making friends in mind, i am not sure if i am going to be active,or if i am going to play for long at all. All i know is i want the time that i spend in this game to be enjoyable as i remember it back when i played it originally,and i am hoping to make friends along the way.

If anyone is interested in playing together,my IGN is Powme. Hit me up,i usually play around afternoon UTC+ 7:00 time.

I apologize for my lack of vocabulary and bad writing ability as English isn't my primary language,hopefully this post is comprehensible enough.

That's all,thanks!!

Here is Shrek T-posing to end my post.

114-1145919_shrek-face-png-shrek-t-pose-

@udinbudin

Welcome to void elsword, sweetie! And yeah after all that time searching, you've made the right choice in coming to Void!

It's much easier for you compared to the officials -- I wish you the best of luck on your journey!

And if you're looking for guilds, I suggest going to the guild section to go check out the threads and what's in store for you ♥

:Usagyuuun_Love_2:

10 hours ago, Arrivederci said:

which raven u play

:syobonyanPeek1:

and welcome hope you enjoy your time in void 

:Amatsuki_Cheering:

I'm planning on playing blade master since that's the character i first originally played when i started raven,though for now i'm still practicing and getting used to the game again so i can enjoy it thoroughly. Currently I'm mostly just practicing in sparring and free training.

And thanks so much for the welcome!!

9 hours ago, Sinnia said:

@udinbudin

Welcome to void elsword, sweetie! And yeah after all that time searching, you've made the right choice in coming to Void!

It's much easier for you compared to the officials -- I wish you the best of luck on your journey!

And if you're looking for guilds, I suggest going to the guild section to go check out the threads and what's in store for you ♥

:Usagyuuun_Love_2:

Thanks for the welcome and support! and i really think so too,they give you boosters instantly right off the bat and leveling feels like a breeze!

And as for the guild,someone whispered me and invited me to theirs minutes after i made the post. They even helped me practice and learn more about Raven in sparring. It was really surprising how willing they were to help me,they even originally offered to carry me but i didn't need it so i refused. I'm liking the guild I'm in right now :D

The hardest thing right now is learning and practicing Raven whilst at the same time trying not to get Carpal Tunnel,it's really challenging. xD

1 minute ago, udinbudin said:

Thanks for the welcome and support! and i really think so too,they give you boosters instantly right off the bat and leveling feels like a breeze!

And as for the guild,someone whispered me and invited me to theirs minutes after i made the post. They even helped me practice and learn more about Raven in sparring. It was really surprising how willing they were to help me,they even originally offered to carry me but i didn't need it so i refused. I'm liking the guild I'm in right now :D

The hardest thing right now is learning and practicing Raven whilst at the same time trying not to get Carpal Tunnel,it's really challenging. xD

That sounds awesome! I'm really glad you're having someone help ya out -- especially out of the blue like that xD

:Usagyuuun_Yes:

Welcome to void, memester!
If you're interested in joining guilds you can give a peek to the [Guilds] section!
If there's anything you want to catch up on such as new gears, how to get currency and more in-game there's enough handy dandy threads in [General Guides]
And character specific ones in [Class guides] , hope this helps getting you back on track on your journey again~
Hope you manage to make some good friends and have a great time :keroroCheer:

3 minutes ago, PhysicsTM said:

Welcome to void, memester!
If you're interested in joining guilds you can give a peek to the [Guilds] section!
If there's anything you want to catch up on such as new gears, how to get currency and more in-game there's enough handy dandy threads in [General Guides]
And character specific ones in [Class guides] , hope this helps getting you back on track on your journey again~
Hope you manage to make some good friends and have a great time :keroroCheer:

Thank you!!