Dosatron01

[COLLECTIVE THREAD] PvP - Everything tiny bit related to "salt" in any way.

10,767 posts in this topic

The main purpose of this thread is to reduce the sickening amount of the same threads in this section. It's always the same, you could already rename this section into "PvP - Complaint Area" and it wouldn't be wrong.

In this thread you can/should post ANYTHING regarding insults/threats/salt you get or throw out the window in PvP. No matter what. If you have serious questions though, feel free to make a new thread. But if it is a thread like "Does this happen on higher ranks too? *insert random picture of someone ranting/losing or anything tiny bit related to that*" please post it in here too.

This section is just getting out of control.

In this thread you can/should post any complaints you have about PvP too.

Like I said, it's just to keep the PvP section at least SOMEWHAT clean, so please guys. Stop making a new thread every day and use one gigantic thread for that purpose...

Wanna laugh at someone who ranted at you cause he/you lost? Post it in here!

Don't like something about PvP/certain classes in PvP? Post it in here!

Wanna rant yourself about something relating to PvP? Post it in here!

Thanks in advance

PS: I can't stop laughing because of you Tai LOL

Too many copies on the last one gg ok but I'll go first

MM is gay can we prostate him to get rid of the apocalypse inside his dam heart?

JohnnyCool and Bombsy like this

Isn't this already a thread? I can't remember fully, but I think there already was?

Tai fucked up so badly that we both decided to just remake the thread completely.

Isn't this already a thread? I can't remember fully, but I think there already was?

Too many copies on the last one gg ok but I'll go first

MM is gay can we prostate him to get rid of the apocalypse inside his dam heart?

Going to close this thread and let Dosatron make a new one since this one won't let me merge due to first post rules I tried to merge 2 different ways in order for Dosatron to have rights to change the title to it if he wishes. This thread keeps taking over so I'll close this one and allow him to make a new one so stick to that.

Dosatron isn't responsible for this as I tried to help him with his thread it's all on me.

PS: I can't stop laughing because of you Tai LOL

GDI...sh...shut up!

Just stick to this one since his old thread keeps taking over his new thread on his new account. I'd rather he have rights to a thread he can change the title of.

yet BH/elesis in general can dish out more dmg than mm/add and still take more dmg than mm/add.

true but u try to fight a VN when they usually run m8 even the best BH like my fgt self can't handle that or imari k lol

true but u try to fight a VN when they usually run m8 even the best BH like my fgt self can't handle that or imari k lol

try fighting one on any class, dont matter if its MM or not your fucked LOL

JohnnyCool likes this

You can also:

• Not use homosexuality as a means of disparagement

I think that's a little more fitting.

Also for the 3rd time in these damn threads, fuck all y'all runner ass niqqas that be not helpin ur team mate in 2v2.  MM, aisha, Eve's, help yer team mate instead of looking at my pretty garden protecting my mate as he puts his diyuck in yer team mate. get around 'em, get close, so i can f0k you while he f0ks him, and i can get my damn salt faster.

I think that's a little more fitting.

Also for the 3rd time in these damn threads, fuck all y'all runner ass niqqas that be not helpin ur team mate in 2v2.  MM, aisha, Eve's, help yer team mate instead of looking at my pretty garden protecting my mate as he puts his diyuck in yer team mate. get around 'em, get close, so i can f0k you while he f0ks him, and i can get my damn salt faster.

some team mates.....are not worth helping....

Poruuu, Bombsy and ShyAzure like this

You can also:

• Not use homosexuality as an insult

Calling a character gay isn't an insult. MM is happy he get's to chaser people. Please don't pull the rainbow card and say "He said gay! I'm taking offense!11!!!11!" if you wanna pull that crap please go to tumblr. Gay is NOT an insult. Only if you take it as an insult. So in a way, you're using it as an insult for no reason. 

OT : 

Nobody knows that burning rush won't save you from Phase Shift. I've had 7 ravens call me a hacker because fantasy tracer works while being launched / on the floor. 

Pro tip : Don't burning rush a LP's phase shift. Doesn't work out.

Ryuzaky, Bombsy, L a n e and 1 other like this

You can all:

• Stop taking everything so damn seriously,                                         they throw some salt on you, and you give them some facepalm, so they won't gonna blah blah blah

Anyway, every class  is cancer    specially MM  and HA nubs

note: by facepalm, i don't mean to say/type something in chat. just make them regret for trying to throw salt on you

anyway if you don;t mind, i'll put all the salt of  mine in here as a picture. leaving my salt album

shit what happened i wasn't here :::: :((((

Tai screwed up with the merging of 2 threads. On his request I created a new one so that I could have control over the thread again (As Dosatron is banned) but that didn't work out. After many attempts I told him why it wouldn't work out. (First post rule LOL) and so we decided to make the thread completely new.

Kennethdew likes this

i refuse to queue with you people. omg.

this is a PvE one--does this still count? lol

60756a1247.png

aw hell no, I better teach them not to mess with the pretty white girl should be beaten with a whip ouo7
Nepai likes this

aw hell no, I better teach them not to mess with the pretty white girl should be beaten with a whip ouo7

I thought you dis-liked white grills.

when did this new fetish come up

I thought you dis-liked white grills.

when did this new fetish come up

I do but nepai is a nice girl so I can't dislike her liek dat she cool qq