Dosatron01

[COLLECTIVE THREAD] PvP - Everything tiny bit related to "salt" in any way.

I think it's time for kog to nerf CBS's Trans mp1. It's way worse than VP's.. Screen wide auto catch, long hit stun, and decreases your mp. It says -2mp per hit in its description, but it actually appears to be -4mp..

Atleast make it feed mp like how VP's does?

On 08/09/2017 at 5:46 AM, Asterisk said:

I think it's time for kog to nerf CBS's Trans mp1. It's way worse than VP's.. Screen wide auto catch, long hit stun, and decreases your mp. It says -2mp per hit in its description, but it actually appears to be -4mp..

Atleast make it feed mp like how VP's does?

The -4mp is due to the equipping of skill rings. The mp burn scales with damage, so 2 skill rings will bring it up to -4mp. 

I think they really need to remove the mp burn from the skill and add in an Evil trait that burns 1mp per hit so that it feeds but doesn't feed that much. 

3 hours ago, Husbando said:

The -4mp is due to the equipping of skill rings. The mp burn scales with damage, so 2 skill rings will bring it up to -4mp. 

I think they really need to remove the mp burn from the skill and add in an Evil trait that burns 1mp per hit so that it feeds but doesn't feed that much. 

Ah so that's how it works. -2mp is alright, it would still feed a bit, but they should remove the scale mp burn with damage thing

5 hours ago, Gee said:

it's much more annoying when they look at you for 6 seconds and then go out

I check the opponent's equips before pressing F8. If they have some stupid shit like attributes, rng accessories, RoF etc. I leave. Consequently if they're low rank and are wearing random stuff instead of accessory combos, like Greg, I leave too because kicking puppies is only fun in Arena.

for any online game and any laugange that including elsword everyone getting salting including sparring and arena and u can feel the intense salt from the person btw provoking them will get anyone even madder and trashtalk you.
Aoazq.gif

On 22/9/2017 at 12:03 PM, TheLuiz said:

the mother fucker combos me and then use this 0mp skill with 2 seconds cooldown with a delay longer than a jack off

i'm a salty bitch

let me be salty

^ ^ ^ ^

ITS SO STUPID 

NOT ONLY THAT BUT ALSO THE HITBOX OF IT IS RETARDEDLY BIG 

My 10 qualifying matches

1. YR: Had that retarded SR effect or whatever tf i died

2. ATh: i beat him but he was annoying af stomp ching ass

3. CEm: FUCKIGN SUMMON CHING ASS ANOTHER REASON TO HATE EVE i died

4. BM: LOOOOOOOOOL I GOT CHOCO HE MAH GUILDIE I KILL HIM I FEEL BAD HE SAY HE ALMSOT AT S RANK SALKDFJLASKDF

5. LVL 51 LP: I FEEL TERRIBLE HE USED PYLONS OHMYGOD WHO USE PYLON IM SCREAMING AND I MADE THE TIMER RUN OUT LOOOOOOOOL I WAS JSUT JUMPING OVER HIM KSJDFLSAK IM HORRIBLE FOR KILL HIM

6. BM (SAME PERSON): THIS TIME I DIED LOOO

7. YR I THINK SAME PERSON AGAIN S2G: SAME FUKCING THING I HATE THEMMMMMMMMMMMM 

8. CN: LOOOOOOOOOL THEY TRY USE THAT RETARDED BLUE SKILL THING THE DUMMY ONE SO I RUN USE PHASE SHIFT AND RUN RUN RUN X'DDDDDDDDDDDD I WINNE

9. CRo: STUOPI D ASS CHAIN SKILL THEN 140989218492347 DAMAGE X SPAM CHING ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

10. thats SAME YR FUCK OFFFFFFFFF NOH IS SO RETARDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

im done until next rank reset LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hi im new here so im doing this for mentor and i just wana say *deep breath*

**FUCK**

-runners

-EMs

-shit kids who think their good

- fucing shitty kids who waste their parents credit card money or their own on cards so they cant get ec to buy their shitty ib gear and beat others

- those shitty lil kids that go "gg ez" when they fucking suck

- those pussy kids i really wanna fight on in real life and murder them infront of their family

-+10

-ring of fury

-over geared fuckers

-lagy ass motherfuckers-anyoine who thinks their good form one win

ahhh thank u i really needed that have a great night i love u all cept u faggots who love pvp u can all go die in hell while your loved ones get murdered and raped :)