Dosatron01

[COLLECTIVE THREAD] PvP - Everything tiny bit related to "salt" in any way.

Recommended Posts

i just fought this die that got so mad he lost that he was legit sending me angry messages for like 20 mins

 

how do people manage to take this shitstorm of a game this seriously

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Neptune said:

i just fought this die that got so mad he lost that he was legit sending me angry messages for like 20 mins

 

how do people manage to take this shitstorm of a game this seriously

were you replying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost to a LP and got called this, didn't even chat back.

qeTtoIA.png

cONqb6h.png

Sir, do you remember what "SERVER" you are playing?

Pretty sure half the server lags....

Not sure he deserve the censor, because I believe he calls everyone this.

Sentry is his alt as well, because he called me a "Worthless cunt"

Edit: ic9UcKf.png

p79EfJR.png

Finally found new words:JhenxRF.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't PvP for fun anymore, it's not really possible with people being over-geared. And the only way for me to match their gear is to shell out $200 and go exclusively PvP-stat oriented build for one character. Even with that I don't have a void weapon and fuck farming one lol.

That's my complaint. Gear ruined pvp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baxsus said:

This is why lag should be bannable. Way too many lag abusing people in arena, I'd rather fight a hacker in arena than a lag carried person that actually admits to using his lag in his advantage.

http://prntscr.com/ie146q

i think he meant that he was running cuz you are lagging

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Baxsus said:

This is why lag should be bannable. Way too many lag abusing people in arena, I'd rather fight a hacker in arena than a lag carried person that actually admits to using his lag in his advantage.

http://prntscr.com/ie146q

2 hours ago, Arancism said:

i think he meant that he was running cuz you are lagging

Pretty sure he did lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2018 at 10:24 AM, Baxsus said:

This is why lag should be bannable. Way too many lag abusing people in arena, I'd rather fight a hacker in arena than a lag carried person that actually admits to using his lag in his advantage.

http://prntscr.com/ie146q

Bannable lag in international private server? Loool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13. 2. 2018 at 1:01 PM, Arancism said:

i think he meant that he was running cuz you are lagging

Sorry to burst your bubble but i doubt I lag with 20Ping to server.

On 14. 2. 2018 at 12:48 PM, Yameroo said:

Bannable lag in international private server? Loool

It Should be to some extent. I'm not talking about distance lag coz that can be handeled if they have a decent net. Im talking about people with +200Ping Tho who even lag up the whole dungeon in PvE and make the run almost unplayable and then they go to arena with lag like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baxsus said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but i doubt I lag with 20Ping to server.

It Should be to some extent. I'm not talking about distance lag coz that can be handeled if they have a decent net. Im talking about people with +200Ping Tho who even lag up the whole dungeon in PvE and make the run almost unplayable and then they go to arena with lag like that.

idk havent played alot vs you, since u tend to kick my char and other alts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Arancism said:

idk havent played alot vs you, since u tend to kick my char and other alts

Ara or Rose chars?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16. 2. 2018 at 8:39 PM, Arancism said:

ara, rose, elesis, add, luciel, u literally kick me after every match, cuz i "spam" lol

>Being a Rose and doing the "combo" that goes xxxx<<>xxx and >>x <<x 

>Being an Ara and doing the combo that every single Ara player in this world does

>Getting offended when called a "spammer"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Dreadking said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but i doubt that matters since the game is Peer2Peer

If both players have a decent/good net the lag will be minimum if 1 of them has McDonalds wi-fi net then lag happens and its that players fault for lagging, since I have 20Ping o server I higly doubt that I am on the side that causes lag for other players or even for me. Also peer 2 peer is exactlly why people with McDonalds wi-fi should stay the fuck out of Arena and the moment they appear in it get banned for abusing that shit internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baxsus said:

>Being a Rose and doing the "combo" that goes xxxx<<>xxx and >>x <<x 

>Being an Ara and doing the combo that every single Ara player in this world does

>Getting offended when called a "spammer"

im not getting offended since that statement is just dumb lol, im just wondering how do u keep sparring people if u kick them, since u kicked all of my chars even when i wasnt doing so called "spamming" and when u didnt knew it was me. i suppose u kick most of the opponents from ur room, and i highly recommend calming down a lil bit, not saying ur bad or smth, since last time we sparred it was long time ago and after that u just shittalked into a kick, so i suppose ur kind of a cocky player, but thats fine as long as you dont hide behind your words and actually win the games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING THAT IS PVP ITS TRASH ITS SHIT ITS LAGGY ITS ANNOYING AND I CANT DEAL WITH FUCKING GOODY GOODY TOO SHOES LIL SHIT BEING ALL GL HF ONLY FOR WHEN THEY WIN LIKE SOME FUCKING SHITS ITS FUCKING ANNOYING FUCK PVP AND ALL THE CUNTS HERE THAT LOVE IT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, NazoUltima said:

I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING THAT IS PVP ITS TRASH ITS SHIT ITS LAGGY ITS ANNOYING AND I CANT DEAL WITH FUCKING GOODY GOODY TOO SHOES LIL SHIT BEING ALL GL HF ONLY FOR WHEN THEY WIN LIKE SOME FUCKING SHITS ITS FUCKING ANNOYING FUCK PVP AND ALL THE CUNTS HERE THAT LOVE IT

right back at you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.2.2018 at 6:57 PM, Dangeki said:

Why do CBS use dark and needles cutting like honestly nerf it omg why can it even proc it

Screw your mana right? 

I am confident that special actives do not activate elemental effects.

But I agree, the skill is insanely strong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nickyan said:

I am confident that special actives do not activate elemental effects.

But I agree, the skill is insanely strong.

Is it a bug or an effect from the skill? When I fight CBS with it and dark element they sap all my mana? Any ideas? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now