Dosatron01

[COLLECTIVE THREAD] PvP - Everything tiny bit related to "salt" in any way.

7 hours ago, Mizu said:

what if it was only elsword

with 37 different paths of himself

.... scarythought

on topic, ahhh the nostalgia  of winning in arena and being salted at for being a bh

bh forever

f your firewall mate >:(

8 hours ago, God said:

f your firewall mate >:(

can i be honest?

i have firewall on my bar, but i have only used it 3 times since returning

...and 2 of those times I missed

#rustyandsad

tbh my favorite oki is scaldic sword

1 hour ago, Mizu said:

can i be honest?

i have firewall on my bar, but i have only used it 3 times since returning

...and 2 of those times I missed

#rustyandsad

tbh my favorite oki is scaldic sword

not only you play bh but you're a failure and a disappointment to all of bhs

SAD!

how the fuck do you even miss a firewall

1 hour ago, Arancism said:

you playing a glass cannon character, did you really expect to tank a DE

19 minutes ago, sigh said:

you playing a glass cannon character, did you really expect to tank a DE

i didnt expected shit, but tanking into maxi PA to literally kill people is pretty fair too, even tho hes a glass cannon too, he even has zerker

Just now, Arancism said:

i didnt expected shit, but tanking into maxi PA to literally kill people is pretty fair too, even tho hes a glass cannon too, he even has zerker

Idk man, I rewatch the match and it was your fault for fucking up so many times

did you want him to try to do some useless "fancy" combos and give you a free win or something

that's official pvp, no mercy there, if you wanna fight useless DEs go to spar mate

Just now, sigh said:

Idk man, I rewatch the match and it was your fault for fucking up so many times

did you want him to try to do some useless "fancy" combos and give you a free win or something

that's official pvp, no mercy there, if you wanna fight useless DEs go to spar mate

dafuq are u talking about LMFAO. im not saying anything, this is salt thread, i literally just posted a vid where i got triggered by being 1 shotted, mistakes or not, idc lmfao, my fault or his, idc, fancy or not, idc he didnt even used any commands on me anyway... lmao

Just now, Arancism said:

dafuq are u talking about LMFAO. im not saying anything, this is salt thread, i literally just posted a vid where i got triggered by being 1 shotted, mistakes or not, idc lmfao, my fault or his, idc, fancy or not, idc he didnt even used any commands on me anyway... lmao

oke man, chill with the lmaos, I ain't telling you not to do the purpose of the thread, was just telling you that you mad bad with CR

Just now, sigh said:

oke man, chill with the lmaos, I ain't telling you not to do the purpose of the thread, was just telling you that you mad bad with CR

loll

On 1/9/2018 at 3:43 PM, God said:

not only you play bh but you're a failure and a disappointment to all of bhs

SAD!

how the fuck do you even miss a firewall

14 months of hiatus will do that to you

i always preferred scaldic sword anyway...

and for your info i still spank every bh i get pit against

nolovelost

On 1/10/2018 at 8:49 AM, sigh said:

oke man, chill with the toxicity, I ain't telling you that you're absolutely retarded, was just telling you that this thread's purpose is literally to salt and seeing as the OP got one shot by a gear lord DE, i'm not sure why you had to point out their playstyle lmfao. you dumb, kid?

5 hours ago, Kokichi said:

oke man, chill with the toxicity, I ain't telling you that you're absolutely retarded, was just telling you that this thread's purpose is literally to salt and seeing as the OP got one shot by a gear lord DE, i'm not sure why you had to point out their playstyle lmfao. you dumb, kid?

Damn pal, had a rough day? Is it all okay there, do you get hit at home?

You should try stepping away from the computer before being an absolute piece of shit my man, nobody wants to see some horny teen defending a man with a female avatar.

Bitchass got one shot because his class is a piece of paper and his playstyle was shit, and see, I'll use the same bullshit excuse as your autistic ass, I was just doing the purpose of the thread and saltying at his playstyle.

Who the fuck are you anyway to tell me whats right to do in this thread, go back to spam thread fiddo.

5 minutes ago, sigh said:

Damn pal, had a rough day? Is it all okay there, do you get hit at home?

You should try stepping away from the computer before being an absolute piece of shit my man, nobody wants to see some horny teen defending a man with a female avatar.

Bitchass got one shot because his class is a piece of paper and his playstyle was shit, and see, I'll use the same bullshit excuse as your autistic ass, I was just doing the purpose of the thread and saltying at his playstyle.

Who the fuck are you anyway to tell me whats right to do in this thread, go back to spam thread fiddo.

thinking hard about the words you say to simply just make people angry and using something as trivial as female avatar in a argument is pretty childish, so im wondering whos the horny kid being hit at home... idk what does being one shotted has anything to do with being bad or having a bad playstyle, cuz i clearly won neutral, and he clearly caught me with MS. if u have nothing to say, but just be an ignorant fuck who just baits people then just stop replying, fcking Inaste.v2

31 minutes ago, Arancism said:

thinking hard about the words you say to simply just make people angry and using something as trivial as female avatar in a argument is pretty childish, so im wondering whos the horny kid being hit at home... idk what does being one shotted has anything to do with being bad or having a bad playstyle, cuz i clearly won neutral, and he clearly caught me with MS. if u have nothing to say, but just be an ignorant fuck who just baits people then just stop replying, fcking Inaste.v2

yeah you right dude, my bad

had just woken up, maybe I was a bit reckless too

9 hours ago, Squishy said:

For everyone saying Ain is broken in pvp,kys.
unless you are overgeared,hes shit.

deal with it.

Reveal hidden contents

AK7g2x5.png

Except EE is pretty far from shit

1 hour ago, Maki said:

Except EE is pretty far from shit

Oh do you mean the painfully obvious X Catches (similiar to a GA) , his high MP Costs or his painful delayed and clunky combos.
No wait,he needs MP for that.

EE got especially nerfed for pvp all the time,and unless you 2v2 against manafeeding people you don't do anything well,except being a free win for the enemy.
I barely see any Ains in my A-S PvP Games and I think its obvious why - especially in a lag sensitive envoirment that void is,clunkiness and unreliable combos are the least things you want.

41 minutes ago, Squishy said:

Oh do you mean the painfully obvious X Catches (similiar to a GA) , his high MP Costs or his painful delayed and clunky combos.
No wait,he needs MP for that.

EE got especially nerfed for pvp all the time,and unless you 2v2 against manafeeding people you don't do anything well,except being a free win for the enemy.
I barely see any Ains in my A-S PvP Games and I think its obvious why - especially in a lag sensitive envoirment that void is,clunkiness and unreliable combos are the least things you want.

Except his X's are double the size of GA's and can hit a platform above him....

also you do realize how much mp he gets from xxxvx? (which does retarded ass damage and is an infinite btw just throw in ruhig/echo licht)

He can literally 50% your hp first catch and easily have around 150-200mp to just throw-out Storm stark or Einfallen (which has god tracking for some reason and hits off screen + stuns..)

the worse thing about him prob is his neutral which still isnt that bad seeing as he's an Ain lmao. 

Sure he's not as retarded as cbs/ip/str/yr, but he's not trash either.. just underplayed lol

On 1/14/2018 at 11:15 AM, Maki said:

Except his X's are double the size of GA's and can hit a platform above him....

also you do realize how much mp he gets from xxxvx? (which does retarded ass damage and is an infinite btw just throw in ruhig/echo licht)

He can literally 50% your hp first catch and easily have around 150-200mp to just throw-out Storm stark or Einfallen (which has god tracking for some reason and hits off screen + stuns..)

the worse thing about him prob is his neutral which still isnt that bad seeing as he's an Ain lmao. 

Sure he's not as retarded as cbs/ip/str/yr, but he's not trash either.. just underplayed lol

ain is pretty broken lol

meanwhile nobody talks about cem 

literally worse than cbs rofl

on another note i cant wait til third jobs come so i can one shot everyone with cyclone. its going to be funny 

6 minutes ago, NitoriKappagasm said:

ain is pretty broken lol

meanwhile nobody talks about cem 

literally worse than cbs rofl

on another note i cant wait til third jobs come so i can one shot everyone with cyclone. its going to be funny 

no shes not??? u can catch her, she feeds, u can get hella lot mp off her and her summs, her neutral isnt retarded as cbs, and she cant skip neutral iirc

On 12/5/2017 at 12:30 PM, Arancism said:

ya dude ur too strong, ur blade master cuts time and space and u can fight my YR in another dimension, while i see only illusion of urs at the meantime my soul is getting ruptured/

Why do I find this so wonderfully poetic :lol:

1 hour ago, Arancism said:

no shes not??? u can catch her, she feeds, u can get hella lot mp off her and her summs, her neutral isnt retarded as cbs, and she cant skip neutral iirc

What dimension are you living in that CEm only feeds mp? Her neutral is just as bad as CBS considering you don't have to approach at all with her and can run around until you get MP from mana convert for your summons, and then you just let them win for you. Yeah it gives them back a lot of MP, but that won't matter when they die in a matter of seconds. Eve also still has some of, if not the best mobility in the game, if they aren't retarded there's no reason for them to get caught in this scenario, you'd have to be trying to lose on purpose to lose with her. Sorry for not providing proper evidence of it, my vods on twitch got deleted (I haven't streamed void pvp in about a month now) there's few CEms on void in the first place, let alone ones that abuse her in PvP (I've seen only a total of 3 and theyve all done the same thing lol) and from what I can tell on KR/Other servers they're not abusing it either, they also don't have access to the rings afaik that grant about an extra 40% special active damage (baseline, not including the extra 35% you can get from ERP, its why matches on KR last longer than 2 seconds). Maybe I'm just imagining things, but 2 years later whenever I see a cem this is the result 

Ancient video, but nothings really changed, and if anything she's worse now. Though if you want further proof thats actually not dated from 2 years ago just search for some S~SS rank Cems in Arena. I was planning on building one so I can afk to SS rank but I got trolled by RNG and just wasted 1.2b trying to +11 so fug it lmao

2 hours ago, NitoriKappagasm said:

What dimension are you living in that CEm only feeds mp? Her neutral is just as bad as CBS considering you don't have to approach at all with her and can run around until you get MP from mana convert for your summons, and then you just let them win for you. Yeah it gives them back a lot of MP, but that won't matter when they die in a matter of seconds. Eve also still has some of, if not the best mobility in the game, if they aren't retarded there's no reason for them to get caught in this scenario, you'd have to be trying to lose on purpose to lose with her. Sorry for not providing proper evidence of it, my vods on twitch got deleted (I haven't streamed void pvp in about a month now) there's few CEms on void in the first place, let alone ones that abuse her in PvP (I've seen only a total of 3 and theyve all done the same thing lol) and from what I can tell on KR/Other servers they're not abusing it either, they also don't have access to the rings afaik that grant about an extra 40% special active damage (baseline, not including the extra 35% you can get from ERP, its why matches on KR last longer than 2 seconds). Maybe I'm just imagining things, but 2 years later whenever I see a cem this is the result 

Ancient video, but nothings really changed, and if anything she's worse now. Though if you want further proof thats actually not dated from 2 years ago just search for some S~SS rank Cems in Arena. I was planning on building one so I can afk to SS rank but I got trolled by RNG and just wasted 1.2b trying to +11 so fug it lmao

im not saying shes weak, but im calling out ur invalid argument that cem is better than current cbs which is the most retarded thing i heard. im sorry but u clearly have smth else in mind or i misunderstood ur statement, but cbs running around for 10 secs and then magically burning all ur mp into crisp and doing that couple of times till the match is over which also has homing and whole screen wide hitbox, idk dude... theres smth wrong with you... im not even going to bother arguing sincd this is either a troll, or you dont know what youre talking...

2 minutes ago, Arancism said:

im not saying shes weak, but im calling out ur invalid argument that cem is better than current cbs which is the most retarded thing i heard. im sorry but u clearly have smth else in mind or i misunderstood ur statement, but cbs running around for 10 secs and then magically burning all ur mp into crisp and doing that couple of times till the match is over which also has homing and whole screen wide hitbox, idk dude... theres smth wrong with you... im not even going to bother arguing sincd this is either a troll, or you dont know what youre talking...

Let me spell it out for you then. You're implying CEm isn't as good or better than CBS, which is ignorant. Needles cutting is the best thing CBS has atm, it's ridiculous yes, and burns MP, but it wont out right one shot you. CEm's summons as shown above will take you down to 0 in a literal instant. CEm can "run around for 10 secs" and get her MP just like CBS can, in which case the match is already over. Basically if you let them get their summon you lose unless you can somehow out damage them during the time. Also, news flash, ophelia also has homing, and oberon attacks anything in the general area, so if you're not careful you'll get hit, there's no running away from a cem like you can avoid CBS's lasers (Which get nerfed eventually mind you, where as as far as I'm aware CEm remains untouched) UNLESS, you're playing a god tier brainless class/character as well i,e add, rose, ara, etc (Though lets face it, nobody really plays mid tiers on this server anyways).  The hitbox isn't "whole screen wide", like other homing skills if you're positioned properly such as teleporting away while its casted or its just not locked onto you, it'll miss and do nothing. That aside, you're clearly unaware of how broken the class is, she's right up there with CBS in god tier, and if you have no experience with her you shouldn't really go around saying things as if they're facts. You've also provided no real argument in the first place, and assuming I'm trolling just because I don't share the same opinion as you and provide factual evidence to back up my statement only serves to make you look immature. Just because nobody plays her doesn't mean she's not a high tier class. Look at DW for example, I doubt theres more than 3 other DW's in S~SS rank, does that mean DW is bad? No, my DW has gone around doing 200k with a single ring of energy due to the void wep double hit, she has potential. Her mobility is much better, something that the other aisha's lack but she also lacks in her own areas (Mainly being due to being more lag sensitive, air stunner is just about useless because people literally will start attacking you in the middle of your combo if you try to use it, and it won't actually hit them when you use it to engage for example.) People bandwagon shit on void all the time, just because 95% of the eve players pick CBS over CEm doesn't mean CEm is worse than CBS. It's a similar scenario with DW, EM is almost always picked over her, when in reality DW performs just as good as EM if not better in some aspects.

TL;DR: CEm can pretty much do the same shit CBS does, she's just as good as CBS in PvP.