Dosatron01

[COLLECTIVE THREAD] PvP - Everything tiny bit related to "salt" in any way.

1 hour ago, Dangeki said:

Is it a bug or an effect from the skill? When I fight CBS with it and dark element they sap all my mana? Any ideas? 

The skill has an innate mp burn that increases with skill damage.

When the game decides to match u with +10 ppl who insta shot u once catched....fuck this ugly game.fuck pvp.

>>WHEN U PLAY AGAINST A TRASHY AND LAGGIN IP NIGGA JESUS PLEASE 

On 3/11/2018 at 6:10 AM, Maki said:

this games a joke lol

tell me about it. void already fucked up their pvp beyond belief now by making it so any scrub can get sacrifice or berserker. if you dont have either dont even bother with pvp unless you're playing a brain dead top tier. even if void makes pvp worth while with the rewards and an actual working ranking system and fixes every problem thats current plaguing the game, people still wont do arena. who wants to get one shotted by a laggy rose who only knows how to mash X or an ara who will high speed in the middle of your combo every single time, and when u throw in sacrifice its just pointless. literally lost to an RF who only touched me once (and thats because of awakening + his retarded core mechanic lmao) despite me outplaying him the entire match. glad void implemented the I WIN button that is sacrifice, really serving the dying community well.

On 3/17/2018 at 2:05 PM, Squishy said:

Bad: a Freyja

Worse: a lagging Freyja with OP gear in SS ,while ur A Rank.

*wtf*

BON BON BON BONNNNNN

I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU OF ALL PEOPLE ARENT TALKING ABOUT LAG

39 minutes ago, Wolfgang said:

BON BON BON BONNNNNN

I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU OF ALL PEOPLE ARENT TALKING ABOUT LAG

I actually am?

She froze midair constantly, went out of combos and had massive delays in her movement etc.

1 hour ago, Squishy said:

I actually am?

She froze midair constantly, went out of combos and had massive delays in her movement etc.

If her ign starts with a S and ends with a A. Then ye, rip. All you can do is run for your life.

13 hours ago, Assy said:

If her ign starts with a S and ends with a A. Then ye, rip. All you can do is run for your life.

with Solace Title aswell?
(those auto track swords..)

1 hour ago, Squishy said:

with Solace Title aswell?
(those auto track swords..)

Yeah, you legit can't do anything unless you play a broken class. And lag as well.

1 hour ago, Wolfgang said:

exactly holy shit that character is aids

Personally I find most of the newer characters retarded with all their gimmicks and mechanics, I feel like PvP is the last thing KoG looks at when they design this stuff lol