Dosatron01

[COLLECTIVE THREAD] PvP - Everything tiny bit related to "salt" in any way.

5 minutes ago, Arancism said:

idk havent played alot vs you, since u tend to kick my char and other alts

Ara or Rose chars?

8 hours ago, Baxsus said:

Ara or Rose chars?

ara, rose, elesis, add, luciel, u literally kick me after every match, cuz i "spam" lol

On 16. 2. 2018 at 8:39 PM, Arancism said:

ara, rose, elesis, add, luciel, u literally kick me after every match, cuz i "spam" lol

>Being a Rose and doing the "combo" that goes xxxx<<>xxx and >>x <<x 

>Being an Ara and doing the combo that every single Ara player in this world does

>Getting offended when called a "spammer"

22 hours ago, Dreadking said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but i doubt that matters since the game is Peer2Peer

If both players have a decent/good net the lag will be minimum if 1 of them has McDonalds wi-fi net then lag happens and its that players fault for lagging, since I have 20Ping o server I higly doubt that I am on the side that causes lag for other players or even for me. Also peer 2 peer is exactlly why people with McDonalds wi-fi should stay the fuck out of Arena and the moment they appear in it get banned for abusing that shit internet

1 hour ago, Baxsus said:

>Being a Rose and doing the "combo" that goes xxxx<<>xxx and >>x <<x 

>Being an Ara and doing the combo that every single Ara player in this world does

>Getting offended when called a "spammer"

im not getting offended since that statement is just dumb lol, im just wondering how do u keep sparring people if u kick them, since u kicked all of my chars even when i wasnt doing so called "spamming" and when u didnt knew it was me. i suppose u kick most of the opponents from ur room, and i highly recommend calming down a lil bit, not saying ur bad or smth, since last time we sparred it was long time ago and after that u just shittalked into a kick, so i suppose ur kind of a cocky player, but thats fine as long as you dont hide behind your words and actually win the games

I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING THAT IS PVP ITS TRASH ITS SHIT ITS LAGGY ITS ANNOYING AND I CANT DEAL WITH FUCKING GOODY GOODY TOO SHOES LIL SHIT BEING ALL GL HF ONLY FOR WHEN THEY WIN LIKE SOME FUCKING SHITS ITS FUCKING ANNOYING FUCK PVP AND ALL THE CUNTS HERE THAT LOVE IT

16 hours ago, NazoUltima said:

I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING THAT IS PVP ITS TRASH ITS SHIT ITS LAGGY ITS ANNOYING AND I CANT DEAL WITH FUCKING GOODY GOODY TOO SHOES LIL SHIT BEING ALL GL HF ONLY FOR WHEN THEY WIN LIKE SOME FUCKING SHITS ITS FUCKING ANNOYING FUCK PVP AND ALL THE CUNTS HERE THAT LOVE IT

right back at you

On 28.2.2018 at 6:57 PM, Dangeki said:

Why do CBS use dark and needles cutting like honestly nerf it omg why can it even proc it

Screw your mana right? 

I am confident that special actives do not activate elemental effects.

But I agree, the skill is insanely strong.

4 hours ago, Nickyan said:

I am confident that special actives do not activate elemental effects.

But I agree, the skill is insanely strong.

Is it a bug or an effect from the skill? When I fight CBS with it and dark element they sap all my mana? Any ideas? 

1 hour ago, Dangeki said:

Is it a bug or an effect from the skill? When I fight CBS with it and dark element they sap all my mana? Any ideas? 

The skill has an innate mp burn that increases with skill damage.

17 hours ago, Nickyan said:

The skill has an innate mp burn that increases with skill damage.

u liar, it feeds, only 1/5 cbs know about the secret tech of it not feeding

When the game decides to match u with +10 ppl who insta shot u once catched....fuck this ugly game.fuck pvp.

>>WHEN U PLAY AGAINST A TRASHY AND LAGGIN IP NIGGA JESUS PLEASE 

i just hope that void wont forget about board in season 6 and we will get the damn guild and personal pvp rankings, because now, theres no motivation in playing that shit

On 3/11/2018 at 6:10 AM, Maki said:

this games a joke lol

tell me about it. void already fucked up their pvp beyond belief now by making it so any scrub can get sacrifice or berserker. if you dont have either dont even bother with pvp unless you're playing a brain dead top tier. even if void makes pvp worth while with the rewards and an actual working ranking system and fixes every problem thats current plaguing the game, people still wont do arena. who wants to get one shotted by a laggy rose who only knows how to mash X or an ara who will high speed in the middle of your combo every single time, and when u throw in sacrifice its just pointless. literally lost to an RF who only touched me once (and thats because of awakening + his retarded core mechanic lmao) despite me outplaying him the entire match. glad void implemented the I WIN button that is sacrifice, really serving the dying community well.