Dosatron01

[COLLECTIVE THREAD] PvP - Everything tiny bit related to "salt" in any way.

10,767 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, SheLagsHard said:

example of One many threads requested my ban once a upon a time. 

"DarkNigger" still kills me everytime

6 hours ago, SheLagsHard said:

example of One many threads requested my ban once a upon a time. 

WUT this is 2 years old, where in the god did you excavate this post?

TBH i do not care about lag anymore but damn you had like 2 seconds delay back then+ many people had problem with you.

Last time we fought you had normal lag thou.

13 hours ago, Dong said:

Give everyone what they deserve and quit the game and go get hit by a bus.

Do not flame other users or you will be given a warning point.

I have also removed any signs of defaming. To everyone: Please censor your screenshots correctly.

Inaste likes this

9 hours ago, SheLagsHard said:

Normal Pvpers have been pushing for my ban for 2 years and not a single one succeeded. Way back in the day treads  were made to rally the forums to report me force lagging / cable pulling and yet I lingered on for 2 entire years. Void Els chances of banning actual forcelaggers are about as good as burning legitimate witches. The main difference between I and other laggers is that my IGN admits my connection which puts a target board on me. It kinda surprises me that bans for force lag are even relevant today since the pvp community has hit a devolved state consisting of a bunch of kids crying force-lagging accusations to anyone who spanks them in pvp. Plus arena seems to have an automated system that kicks you if your ping is spiky. Like say your ping jumps from 300 to 3000 constantly you might get kicked.

Whoops missed a spot... well the uhh forums are going to be fun for a few days. My account's definitely toast.

tbh the whole lag thing, to begin with, shouldnt really be a banneable offense

i mean, if someone is using discord and have a bad connection and play against a unlucky person that is really away from them (idk BR and FR for example) they would be both lagging pretty hard, right?. Now thing is, why should such thing be banneable?

there obviously are some cases where the match was going normally but then the other player starts force lagging (real force lagging) where they are just teleporting and it is literally impossible to touch them because they are standing still. THAT should be banneable.

But people dont seem to see the difference between each and think that if you have a common match with lag they can just go to rulebreakers or pvp discussion, post a video, and go full retarded "UHHH HII DIS PERSON IS LAGGIN1!11! BAN HIM1!1 HURR DURR!11"

3 hours ago, ReiTiger said:

tbh the whole lag thing, to begin with, shouldnt really be a banneable offense

i mean, if someone is using discord and have a bad connection and play against a unlucky person that is really away from them (idk BR and FR for example) they would be both lagging pretty hard, right?. Now thing is, why should such thing be banneable?

there obviously are some cases where the match was going normally but then the other player starts force lagging (real force lagging) where they are just teleporting and it is literally impossible to touch them because they are standing still. THAT should be banneable.

But people dont seem to see the difference between each and think that if you have a common match with lag they can just go to rulebreakers or pvp discussion, post a video, and go full retarded "UHHH HII DIS PERSON IS LAGGIN1!11! BAN HIM1!1 HURR DURR!11"

6 minutes ago, Seoul said:

if i had a better pc i could show you my fight against a SD before you where i had no lag at all (she getting hit by Z attacks flinching about 0.2segs after i used it)

but i already got S rank thanks to you so i dont need to keep pvping by now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 hours ago, ReiTiger said:

Years ago I would I agree with that. However I think Kog may have installed an automated system a couple months ago that boots peeps out of pvp for ForceLagging that badly. It doesn't disconnect you from the server it just kicks out of arena with a message telling you that your being kicked due to laggy conditions. I've gotten this message a few times in the past and I've noticed a major drop in peeps cable-pulling out of my HA's. Also, I rarely encounter anyone that teleports frequently in arena by unstable ping. If this Automated system actually works as intended then bans for forcelagging could be pointless. 

7 hours ago, SkepticRyo said:

WUT this is 2 years old, where in the god did you excavate this post? The Search Bar... Sorry about digging up the past. I needed a thread to make my example.

TBH i do not care about lag anymore but damn you had like 2 seconds delay back then+ many people had problem with you.

Last time we fought you had normal lag thou. Regardless I'm still a lagger.

ReiTiger and Doffy like this

30 minutes ago, SheLagsHard said:

Years ago I would I agree with that. However I think Kog may have installed an automated system a couple months ago that boots peeps out of pvp for ForceLagging that badly. It doesn't disconnect you from the server it just kicks out of arena with a message telling you that your being kicked due to laggy conditions. I've gotten this message a few times in the past and I've noticed a major drop in peeps cable-pulling out of my HA's. Also, I rarely encounter anyone that teleports frequently in arena by unstable ping. If this Automated system actually works as intended then bans for forcelagging could be pointless.

Yes i have seen that, it has happened to me about 3-4 times 

i also have seen a lot of people getting disconnected then whispering me just after (meaning they got kicked out)

Bans for forcelagging ARE pointless because first, there is no way of knowing if the problem is your or the other person, i could simply start downloading a lot of shit, enter pvp, record the same person one or two times and try to report them. it would be a extremely childlish way of reporting someone but there ARE people that do this kind of stuff, even when they win. second, GMs, GSs and even FMs have already stated hundreds of times, lag isnt server sided and its not only problem of the way the connection works, but also because of void being a international server. I have even faced people that didnt knew how to speak english, i even once encountered someone writing in chinese and once someone in korean. Sometimes you even find india people in the server.

Now tell me, should they get banned just because of them being in a different country and having lag? if thats so then this wouldnt be a international server anymore, wouldnt it?

SheLagsHard likes this

51 minutes ago, ReiTiger said:

Yes i have seen that, it has happened to me about 3-4 times 

i also have seen a lot of people getting disconnected then whispering me just after (meaning they got kicked out)

Bans for forcelagging ARE pointless because first, there is no way of knowing if the problem is your or the other person, i could simply start downloading a lot of shit, enter pvp, record the same person one or two times and try to report them. it would be a extremely childlish way of reporting someone but there ARE people that do this kind of stuff, even when they win. second, GMs, GSs and even FMs have already stated hundreds of times, lag isnt server sided and its not only problem of the way the connection works, but also because of void being a international server. I have even faced people that didnt knew how to speak english, i even once encountered someone writing in chinese and once someone in korean. Sometimes you even find india people in the server.

Now tell me, should they get banned just because of them being in a different country and having lag? if thats so then this wouldnt be a international server anymore, wouldnt it?

they dq' people from tourney's when they lag

so i think if someone is lagging too worse they can do something against the person

even when it's a international server...

but im not sure about that

3 minutes ago, Inaste said:

they dq' people from tourney's when they lag

so i think if someone is lagging too worse they can do something against the person

even when it's a international server...

well thats a whole different thing, remember in tourneys you get a reward for winning, in that case it wouldnt be fair if someone who was against someone with lag lost because of that, while other person who didnt have lag won 

while in common pvp its just one match against someone and thats all

8 hours ago, Structure said:

Do not flame other users or you will be given a warning point.

I have also removed any signs of defaming. To everyone: Please censor your screenshots correctly.

no niqqa im finna snitch on every nigga in arena

right

now

already 4 people scammed me in a moneymatch... ew x/

next time i should avoid most ravens because they dont pay anyways

and somehow i wonder why they removed AT heal in KR,  and now only ee will be the only healing class in elsword.. with ws and cra

5 minutes ago, Inaste said:

already 4 people scammed me in a moneymatch... ew x/

next time i should avoid most ravens because they dont pay anyways

and somehow i wonder why they removed AT heal in KR,  and now only ee will be the only healing class in elsword.. with ws and cra

Well, uhm, Ara's classes are healing classes too. Only if you have Specs--..