Dosatron01

[COLLECTIVE THREAD] PvP - Everything tiny bit related to "salt" in any way.

11 minutes ago, databreech said:

-dOeS coMbOs oN yOu iN sParRiNg- 

ily Len we can be salty together don't hurt me

lISTEN YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WAS ABOUT >:C 

yes lets be salty together though pvp has been KILLING me recently id like someone to salt with ;-;

I've finally succumb to the salt in my veins..
I hate Nisha.

> - Catches you, summons Poco.
> - Combos you till you fall.
> -  >>^zz all the way across the map.
> - Use Go Away!
> - Catch me while I'm trying to stand up, FROM ACROSS THE MAP.
> - Repeat till I'm dead.

frick you, you know who you are.

:Menhera_Crying_1:

1 hour ago, Yatokami said:

I really wish Laby and Chung players would just fucking die already.

Unskilled fucks.

yes omg, i love fighting FP's that iframe every two seconds and escape every combo/skill in combination with their lag. this retarded character has unnecessary amount of iframes and if he's lagging, you won't be able to touch him at all. LOVE THAT ^____________________________________________________________________________________________________^

55 minutes ago, Cultivate said:

yes omg, i love fighting FP's that iframe every two seconds and escape every combo/skill in combination with their lag. this retarded character has unnecessary amount of iframes and if he's lagging, you won't be able to touch him at all. LOVE THAT ^____________________________________________________________________________________________________^

Not defending. Agree with that. But I think that a Sariel that lags and only thing she does is fly around and spam homming skills isn't anything better or IMs that lag and spam stoic combos 24/7. Oh how about AeS that runs to charge MP just to spam magic missile and flame circle and only combos she uses is the one with the gust of wind? 

Yea sorry but most of the classes are on par with braindead bs. 

Again not defending chungs or Laby players. This whole game is braindead

As a Chung player myself(specifically FP) yeah... I'd definitely agree that he can be really braindead if people choose to play him that way... These kinds of FP players annoy me >:c Can't really say much on the other two Chungs tho- 

Gotta agree with Baxsus too, a lot of classes in this game can be braindead not to mention lag just makes it worse, though that doesn't excuse a lotta the braindead stuff Chung can pull off

23 hours ago, Yatokami said:

@Baxsus @Cultivate

Both of you are saints.

I appreciate and respect when someone plays the character(s) in question and understand while also standing by who or what they play.

Bless you Baxsus. (idk if you play Chung or not but the icon so I'm assuming-- even so--)

I am a chung main since pre renewal (mained DC when he was one of the weakest classes). But yea thanks really appreaciate comments like that. 

I just got tired of people riding the Chung&Laby hate train. Withoit looking at other chars