Sign in to follow this  
Nanks

+10 Amulet

Need to increase its drop rate in hell void burner~ craaaai**

there arent any now ~ craaai**

no one want to load 200$ EC and not be able to +10 (really bad luck)

so I suggest that we could be able to trade 200 fluorites lvl.6 for a +10 amulet

(^ω^)

It's a give and take agreement.

There are two kinds of people :

The gambler a.k.a (risktaker) will try to push their luck so they can upgrade the item to +10

The thoughtful a.k.a (risk-averse) that prefer to be certain to get a +10 amulet

I'm feeling neutral about this. Sure it can be helpful in that way. But the fluorite prices are gonna bump higher, and people who those fluorites from board are not gonna be happy doe >.>"

Imeanvoidgonnagitthatcashdoesinceits3.8kper10

Basically saying you're paying like.. $100+for a +10 which I do not agree with since last time i checked +10 were 1.5b and below as nemisis said.

And the fact I rather not see rich people get that +10 easy

200 Lv6 fluorites? By this you mean something around 4.8b IF you get them with 4:100 rate? How could it be worth? +10s cost less than 1.5b last time i checked.

Less than 1b5 for a +10 ? Check again lol, people buy it for 2b3 (mini 2b)

200 Fluo = 390 (or 380 don't remember) EC x 200 = 78 000 EC = 3.12b at 4:100 rate

GG WP

Btw, 3.12b for a +10 scroll, well....no. Sell your 78k EC at 4:100 and then buy a +10 from a lucky guy. It's better and you save ED ;)

why don't just give everyone 10+ every years? or for once? just to make it balanced

i like this idea or just host +10 events or something cause if we do it 200 fluorite's then obviously all pay to win people be the only ones winning XD 

i like this idea or just host +10 events or something cause if we do it 200 fluorite's then obviously all pay to win people be the only ones winning XD 

Ikr..  pls GM or GS give us free 10+ for those who don't have 10+ to make the game balanced... and to take revenge for those who talk big about their gears...  for once every 1000 years will be good enough

All you need is a +8 and 2 flours. at least if youre me.

Yeah, nobody is you.

@Miyukidesu

+10 free no :c, we already have many ways to get this by working hard, and a +10 I think is too much, but a +9 Untradable maybe.

Because is too easy to create other account and abuse the +9/+10 free amulet.

Yeah, nobody is you.

@Miyukidesu

+10 free no :c, we already have many ways to get this by working hard, and a +10 I think is too much, but a +9 Untradable maybe.

Because is too easy to create other account and abuse the +9/+10 free amulet.

owh i forget the abuse XD, make the free 10+ untradable then? 100$ec to buy 10+ is kinda stupid prices i can buy  alot of things with that money

200 Fluos may be overpriced but , the idea itself is good

I have to agree with this..

This would definitely help keeping the Amulets around a certain price locked, and keep greedy sellers below a maximum amount, since I've seen a few amulets go for way too stupidly high.

Ikr..  pls GM or GS give us free 10+ for those who don't have 10+ to make the game balanced... and to take revenge for those who talk big about their gears...  for once every 1000 years will be good enough

but then again it;s hard to ask a sage about it since they all have +10s lol

200 Lv6 fluorites? By this you mean something around 4.8b IF you get them with 4:100 rate? How could it be worth? +10s cost less than 1.5b last time i checked.

how drunk are you, they're 2b for the flat scroll

seriously though I agree with this I wanna +10 my ausras and cbs weps...eventually

I have to agree with this..

This would definitely help keeping the Amulets around a certain price locked, and keep greedy sellers below a maximum amount, since I've seen a few amulets go for way too stupidly high.

^

dis, so much dis *^*

+10s cost 2bil-2.5bil or $100 EC. So i'd say around $100 worth of fluorites but nice idea on it's own. +1 (Since there will not be +11s atleast give better chance at +10s, Feel like they are so low anymore(Since everyone mainly uses them and +10s all their gear.)

maybe make it to 75-100 flourites? it might give people a reason to do pvp and get the salts to collect them. though make them untradeable -the scroll that is- so it cant be traded and abused. +1 to everything but the amount of flourites

I also said im for this but then again im like no cause if MM's with +10s have it or now Diabolic Espers or like Asura and Sakra Devanm then it only takes one OP skill and you're most likely dead if they know how to socket right :/

It took me less than 5 fluorites to craft my first +9.

It took between 20 & 30 fluorites to craft my first +10.

My advice:

Instead of investing (guessed scroll prices) 1.5b - 2b on a +10 scroll, perhaps just invest in the actual fluorites themselves. I -guarantee- the chances of getting a +10 using fluorites is much higher than attempting to pull one from ice sculptures / void souls.

Some may say they've gotten +10's faster but the % chance to luck ratio is more in your favour using the fluorites. (Not to mention you'll save yourself quite a bit of money.) Exchanging fluorites for scrolls is just a silly a idea anyway, that would create a direct, a VERY direct, -pay to win- scenario.

owh i forget the abuse XD, make the free 10+ untradable then? 100$ec to buy 10+ is kinda stupid prices i can buy  alot of things with that money

+10 untradable isn't the problem.

We can +10 some weapon and sell this for the same price. And probably will sell.