Well everyone my stay on this forum/voidels came to a end and ofcourse i enjoyed every minute with you guys.

I wanna thank everyone who follows me on instagram when i started i firstly had 983 followers now i end up with 1.054 thank you everyone thank you!

Ofcourse i gonna miss chu all but i am busy with this game called life yup game is a life and we have our reason to complete it! look how amazing this game can be called life when i walk outside. Farewell and take care everyone and yes who hates me i wanna wish you a take care too! i even love the haters too i dont mind it. Emielio Prado

See ya... I guess... Good luck :v

Plz, dont use "game called life" to often.

you are beautiful don't leave!

Thank you everyone i wish you all good luck and take care!

Lololol ebola got salt up in hes ass cause he cant have pictures about hes self cause he is full of salt i think trolololol btw prado yh u leave?

e5cc6c3abd.jpg

But why were you posing as "Kenji" ???????????????

LOLOL

Well everyone my stay on this forum/voidels came to a end and ofcourse i enjoyed every minute with you guys.

I wanna thank everyone who follows me on instagram when i started i firstly had  983 followers now i end up with 1.054 thank you everyone thank you!

Ofcourse i gonna miss chu all but i am busy with this game called life yup game is a life and we have our reason to complete it! look how amazing this game can be called life  when i walk outside.     Farewell and take care everyone and yes who hates me i wanna wish you a take care too! i even love the haters too i dont mind it. Emielio Prado Weide.

My one last time.

10543992_1437256503222756_1306348833_n.j

^

It looks like ur peeing xD

10251480_716402651750049_731860113_n.jpg

Have a nice time