Kaptain

Is the server dieing?

Half and half. It's enough for it to be active, but because many people can not wait for updates to come, so they've given up on the server/taken a break until the updates come.

Me, personally, I don't really care when the updates come. I've got things to do to keep me busy for awhile.

Well one of the reasons why some people are not playing is Windows10, other - no updates for ages...

I really hope this delay on turning Punk event off is because next big update...

prepare to be disappointed...

It's simple philosophy. It's the same concept of Hunger in real life. If you don't feed yourself you begin to starve and when you starve you inevitably die. Same goes with game and in this case, Void. If you don't update it the game begins to dry out and lose players and when it does it, inevitably, dies.

I mean... KR's pretty much beginning to implement stuff that void couldn't even touch (like different job's poses). So from what I've seen most people with KR accounts are hopping ship.

I missed out on the event timer, so I don't feel like logging in since there's nothing new for me to do here (no new content, no new events or exchanges to farm for, no motivation to hop on for raids because of the box fee (is that still there?)).

I still like Void, so I'm not quitting... just taking a break till there's something to do. I think a lot of others are probably doing the same.

the reason void was popular was, cause of the free items and fast xp rates.

the problem with having those benefits is if u have a lack of content the game gets boring and grindy.

also the horrible servers and lagg makes void full of shit. if ur in to pvp i dont know how u can stand to play void.

void is just a private server, and theres a reason private servers have a bad reputation. they never last and try to lure you in for da moneyzzz.

the amount of cash people used on void is just plain retarded, idc if ur rich spending 5k on void for what?, for fking costumes? like cmon

i personally only play void if im bored but after the raven rework imma probably play on kr

Venipa stealing accounts

Win10

Lack of updates

The ban wave(s)

Pretty good reasons for the lack of players really

+

void spending an year to update something.. well we never asked them to add everything at once.

and nothing would go wrong if they did the update slowly one by one. but the way they are taking time, as if they are stuck on coding to update everything at once.

added a new point

-

also because unlimited stamina, and low rate EC and IB prices less then main server.

idk about other though. but , me only her is to waste my time, thats all

Well, there's W10 first, and updates second

also because it's SUMMER TIME!

But for me I took a break because yea, there's really nothing new for me. And I don't feel like doing the event, because the loser medal have no purpose too. Not even the fluorites can save it.

Though when LuCiel will come out on Void I guess I'll replay a bit too much, and my EM and YR needs love too. They're still not capped compared to my SD.

Game gets boring when you cash too much, cashing too much gives you everything quickly, if you reach the top endgame level quickly, there's nothing else to do, so you leave, besides no updates, and no patience.

added a new point

also because unlimited stamina, and low rate EC and IB prices less then main server.

And KR's Gaia server has the same and or cheaper prices than void does atm. Even NA is slowly healing itself thanks to the popular Thanatos burning. Before it was hard to find even gloves or shoes for under 200-250m on there but last I logged on they've been priced as low as 50-80m depending on the character.

Well because:

1. Windows 10

2. Excessive Banning

3. Elsword KR getting revamps.

AND

4. Voids lack of professionally scheduled updates. I understand if you say we are impatient or that the staff is having a hard time coding the game. Some silly Police v.s. Punk event will not replace the things that other servers are implementing atm. People have a right to be impatient because its been very long since the last credible update. Personally I play tons of other games so I can wait, but some people live and breath Void Elsword and not providing actual good content damages your reputation and therefore causes server death. If you want a debate PM me.

windows 10
nerfs have yet to come
no updates worth while
bs excuses for everything
ban appeals being complete garbage
any appeals barely looked into
toxic waste of a community in the pvp area
mostly jackass community
grinding while unmotivated
gms refuse to keep us updated
mass updates causing problems for the server and its players since all the NA people come over and make it impossible for the other players to go in to play and even if you get in, your dealing with MORE lag than ever. 
the gms refuse to get more nessassary gms
ran for the most part doesnt act like she cares about anything between scammers, to the bans that arnt rightful, to just not giving out bans to those who deserve it. 

those are my list of reasons

I will add one more reason:

When I open my game and connect, there's still a problem. My Elsword has a chance to crash, wich is relatively high. So I can barely get on because Elsword will crash on me. I even removed my PIN and it's going worse: if I can get on my character, the crash can still happen.

I even uninstalled more than I can count on my fingers and I still get this. I don't know if it's only me or more persons, but I even tried with another accounts and it's clearly the client who is the problem.

Well because:

1. Windows 10

2. Excessive Banning

3. Elsword KR getting revamps.

AND

4. Voids lack of professionally scheduled updates. I understand if you say we are impatient or that the staff is having a hard time coding the game. Some silly Police v.s. Punk event will not replace the things that other servers are implementing atm. People have a right to be impatient because its been very long since the last credible update. Personally I play tons of other games so I can wait, but some people live and breath Void Elsword and not providing actual good content damages your reputation and therefore causes server death. If you want a debate PM me.

Hold on right there, people should not even do that, that's people's very own lifestyle, and void doesn't have any responsibility over that. 

The event you mentioned was not implemented with the intention of replacing actual content updates, who told you that? It was just for entertainment and fun while people wait for updates.

I'm not pming you because I want this to be public, besides no debating, just making those 2 points clear.