Lilu

[Official] Void Event Discussion thread

1 hour ago, Nattie said:

is rice rly considered healthy even tho it's high sugar/carbs 

In small portions yes. Though if you're looking to want to have rice in a diet, brown rice is usually considered to be the better choice.

@DeadlyChild Pretty sure your entry is not vaild (or to say, confusing), like you have 2 screenshots with different accesories..? you may need to pick only 1 image and list the used items properly.

ok

7 hours ago, Structure said:

@DeadlyChild The rules state to only have one entry and yours counts as two (due to one having different items than the other). Please pick one in order for your entry to be valid!

7 hours ago, DoomBringer said:

@DeadlyChild Pretty sure your entry is not vaild (or to say, confusing), like you have 2 screenshots with different accesories..? you may need to pick only 1 image and list the used items properly.

ok

2 hours ago, Structure said:

It's incredibly low in fat, so that's probably why they used it. Check the article about it [here].

Ah thank you.

7 hours ago, Miie said:

is it fine to draw a char wearing an IM instead of the promo for VA?

It would be better to draw them in their promotional outfit, but as long as you can tell who the character/class is, it's fine.

When VD results aren’t up and it’s already a week :keroroThinks:

Edited by Wonho
I messed up woops

technically the rule only states "not recommended" to use "more than 2 pieces of same set", but this case will more probably count as "full set" and that's not how VD works

12 minutes ago, Archangel said:

I think you have like 4 Shining Feather parts.

It's 5, it only changes the hair part lul.

6 minutes ago, DoomBringer said:

technically the rule only states "not recommended" to use "more than 2 pieces of same set", but this case will more probably count as "full set" and that's not how VD works

It's 5, it only changes the hair part lul.

yI kEs
that's not creative

idk if anyone copied off of Doom, but the contest is basically over.
DoomBringer takes first place with everything correct.
Shi and Explosion take Hardest.
Weidu and Neya take Medium (Weidu had Hardest wrong, but came before anyone else with Medium+Easy, whereas Neya came after Shi and Explosion)
And finally, Gesugao and I take Easiest.
This is all based on everyone getting only 1 prize, and it going in chronological order.
I don't know, but this isn't really a "monthly" event. As long as 1 person gets something right, everyone else will copy it. And it's only been 14 hours and everything was already solved. If you aren't online by the time this event is opened, you won't have a chance of entering.

1 hour ago, Archangel said:

-snip-

clam down dude what if we all got the easy one wrong

OT: because the theme this time is a bit too easy- you can go through all 11 towns and check every single NPC to make sure you have all your answers correct within minutes. (yes I did that)
last time they hold this event with dungeon maps was actually more worth guessing.

a mob monsters/character skill/costumes theme may probably more interesting:syobonyanSleep:

52 minutes ago, DoomBringer said:

clam down dude what if we all got the easy one wrong

OT: because the theme this time is a bit too easy- you can go through all 11 towns and check every single NPC to make sure you have all your answers correct within minutes. (yes I did that)
last time they hold this event with dungeon maps was actually more worth guessing.

a mob monsters/character skill/costumes theme may probably more interesting:syobonyanSleep:

I couldn't tell what most of them were exactly supposed to be from the answers you guys all gave, so I went ahead and checked the answers. It took me a while to find Rosean's stupid shoelace, but at least this tells me the answers are all 100% correct. It's not guessing based on color scheme - I can find that exact piece of the NPCs, and I'd be very surprised if it was to be found on another NPC as well.
I don't mind the event as a whole, I just think it'd be a lot better off as a weekly event.