Lilu

Official VoidEls Tier List (Tourney/Sparring)

On 5/29/2018 at 1:11 PM, Lilu said:

Some updates in Void v2.3 not included in the above link include:

• Doom Bringer's Enhanced Plasma passive duration increased from 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
  • Crit/Skill Damage nerfed to be 40% effective
  • Equipment/ERP Options

psure the entire 4/19 KR balance patch (not just DBr's buff duration increase) is alr in 2.3 since some of the changes are alr applied when i tested some of the classes out.

https://elwiki.net/babel/?p=5922

On 11/1/2017 at 7:35 PM, Lilu said:

We have updated the Official VoidEls Tier List.
Current Tier List as of 10/31/17 [Current Update]
Some updates in Void 2.2 not included in the above link include:

• Aisha's >>^z KD increased and launch removed.
  • Ain's flash step/air dash KD increased.
  • MPR/CDR included in ERP.
  • Some trait changes.

c6gxWPL.png

• Updated/Revamped Tier List placements to match Void 2.2 (Trans System Change, MPR/CDR, Character Rebalances)
  • Tier List Template Updated (By Lilu and Mysticz)
  • Character Tier Images Updated (By Lilu)

Major changes (5 or more)

• CBS: +2 [Individual Tier]
  • DiE: +8
  • GA: +11
  • NW: +5
  • BH: -9
  • LP: +7
  • CN: -7
  • CRo: +5
  • VC: +9
  • EE: +9
  • RS: -11
  • CrA: -10
  • WS: -5
  • IS: -5
  • VP: -25

Just a note that you forgot to add this update under "previous tier lists"

PO should be moved up to B~A tier

her biggest issues before that kept her in trash tier for so long were massive feed (any catch she got would end in an mp advantage for the enemy) and no real way to pressure enemies in any meaningful way

g-3 raptor mod reduces mp gain by 40-50% for roughly 8-10 seconds and also reduces kd by 80. adding the post-calculation mp burn on autoguns to this means PO goes from feeding 15 mp per x to 2 mp per x, giving her a viable way to build resources in the event that she gets a catch and turning x loop into an infinite

however this doesnt solve the issue of her lacking in pressure after the initial corona/viper combo regardless of mp

this issue is actually solved via g-4 frisbee, which lasts 7 seconds, hitstuns repeatedly, and follows rose around. what this does is give rose 7 seconds of essential immunity to most defensive plays, enabling her to win every trade and (due to superior base mobility) bypass neutral if used correctly

while frisbee does feed, this is offset by essentially forcing a break given the fact that corona costs 64mp and can be used immediately after frisbee ends -- the enemy is either out 100mp or they sustain heavy damage and enable a second and maybe third use of frisbee to bypass neutral once again

these two mechanics have incredible synergy; PO can use corona at 100mp and combo long enough to generate 160mp to use frisbee before corona ends (at its fastest speed). due to how mod raptor works, PO gets a significant mana lead with each catch, making it very easy to transition to corona -> generate enough mp for frisbee

her biggest downsides currently are her incredibly high skill floor, her lack of strong options in early game, and her inability to reversal efficiently. PO must maintain several buffs without running out of ECP in order to function this way (G-core, G-extension, G-mastery, Limit Over) and as such needs to be capable of reapplying these effects consistently without wasting ECP on anything unnecessary. keeping track of all 4 buffs (30s, 20s, 15s, 15s respectively) and making sure theyre available for use when needed is key to playing PO effectively and failing to do this correctly will result in unnecessary feed, early enemy breaks/kd, or reversals popping up.

example of this synergy in action:

Spoiler

tl;dr sera makes the impossible possible, turns PO into a viable class

2 hours ago, Sera said:

PO should be moved up to B~A tier

her biggest issues before that kept her in trash tier for so long were massive feed (any catch she got would end in an mp advantage for the enemy) and no real way to pressure enemies in any meaningful way

g-3 raptor mod reduces mp gain by 40-50% for roughly 8-10 seconds and also reduces kd by 80. adding the post-calculation mp burn on autoguns to this means PO goes from feeding 15 mp per x to 2 mp per x, giving her a viable way to build resources in the event that she gets a catch and turning x loop into an infinite

however this doesnt solve the issue of her lacking in pressure after the initial corona/viper combo regardless of mp

this issue is actually solved via g-4 frisbee, which lasts 7 seconds, hitstuns repeatedly, and follows rose around. what this does is give rose 7 seconds of essential immunity to most defensive plays, enabling her to win every trade and (due to superior base mobility) bypass neutral if used correctly

while frisbee does feed, this is offset by essentially forcing a break given the fact that corona costs 64mp and can be used immediately after frisbee ends -- the enemy is either out 100mp or they sustain heavy damage and enable a second and maybe third use of frisbee to bypass neutral once again

these two mechanics have incredible synergy; PO can use corona at 100mp and combo long enough to generate 160mp to use frisbee before corona ends (at its fastest speed). due to how mod raptor works, PO gets a significant mana lead with each catch, making it very easy to transition to corona -> generate enough mp for frisbee

her biggest downsides currently are her incredibly high skill floor, her lack of strong options in early game, and her inability to reversal efficiently. PO must maintain several buffs without running out of ECP in order to function this way (G-core, G-extension, G-mastery, Limit Over) and as such needs to be capable of reapplying these effects consistently without wasting ECP on anything unnecessary. keeping track of all 3 buffs (20s, 15s, 15s respectively) and making sure theyre available for use when needed is key to playing PO effectively and failing to do this correctly will result in unnecessary feed, early enemy breaks/kd, or reversals popping up.

example of this synergy in action:

Hide contents

tl;dr sera makes the impossible possible, turns PO into a viable class

I knew eventually my girl would be usable 

Any expected changes to the list with the 2.4 update?

Also,

On 5/29/2018 at 9:55 PM, Lilu said:

We are currently working on that, feel free to ask any questions you have of course.

That was back in May, and still no official reasoning orz...

I understand you guys are busy (otherwise this would be updated), but there seems to be a lot of returning players lately, maybe due to 3rd jobs, who would be clueless with how both arena and spar work now.

I've just recently come back myself and understand very little about the current meta, so the more information to be had, the better.

(EDIT: from what I gather, there's been a new list in the works for a while, which is why this wasn't updated I guess.)

2 hours ago, Shid said:

PvpTierList1.jpg.e537d6c06dd6072d53b09a799d81b69f.jpg

we did this tierlist taking into account the NA patches so if it helps enjoy

this just blows my mind, i havent played in ages, but seeing TB on low tier, and BlM high tier makes my head hurt, 

anyone confirming this bs?

22 minutes ago, Arancism said:

this just blows my mind, i havent played in ages, but seeing TB on low tier, and BlM high tier makes my head hurt, 

anyone confirming this bs?

Don't worry. It's not accurate for any form of pvp nor pve currently so I don't know what it's meant to be.
No need to go into detail about it either, or we would be here all day.

With that said, it looks like people are becoming more interested in tier lists again so we may update the official voidels tier list in the near future.